Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Home

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

It's been awile. I'm back. To finish this off for all of you fans thank you for the support the next part: Going to the house

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 338 words

1Insightful
After sharing a couple of laughs and more candy and such, the gang decided to head to home. Pete opened the door to find a beautiful brunette girl sobbing into a phone on the couch. Charlotte could easily see why Pete was going out with her. She had dark green eyes, long chesnut brown hair, and was as skinny as a flag pole. Charlotte already hated her. Pete immediatley sat down beside her and started dropping sorry's.
"let me show you my room. You can stay there." Patrick said and immediatley showed her off. Once they were in Patricks room, the screaming started.
"YOU SAY IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN BUT EVERY SINGLE TIME WE END UP FIGHTING!"
"STOP COMPLAINING ITS NOT EVEN MY FAULT YOU STUPID WHORE!"
"OH IM SORRY! MR. IM IN A BAND. MR. I PAY THE BILLS AROUND HERE. MR. I SLEEP WIHT RANDOM GROUPIES EVERYNIGHT!"
"YOU WHORE! IM NOT THE ONE THAT SLEEPS AROUND ALL THE TIME!"
Charlotte cringed. She wanted to escape the fights. Not get closer to them. Patrick showed her to her bed as the screaming increased with smashing noices.

The fighting continued on well into the night. Until the slamming of a door silenced everything. The door on Patrick's room creaked open and Pete slipped in. Patrick sat up and patted the space next to him. Pete was obviously crying. He came and sat down next to Patrick and waved Charlotte over.
"She told me that i didnt mean anything. I was worthless. I am stupid and pointless and i should die." Pete whispered. Charlotte sat down next to him as he hugged Patrick tightly and sobbed heavily. "I still love her though. I want her back." His voice was growing fainter with every word. He suddenly went limp and fell on to the floor. Patrick went to check his pulse to have his fingers emersed in the sticky warmth of blood.
"Shit. Get a docter. NOW!" Patrick screamed and Charlotte ran to a phone.




need comments to read more
Sign up to rate and review this story