Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Day In The World

Guiltiness, Forgiveness, and the Price You Pay

by your_scarred_romance 8 reviews

Will Frankie get Gerard to love him? Will Ray ever get a new turkey? Once more, I suck at summaries! Hehe...?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 1105 words

1Funny
~The Best Day In The World~


CHAPTER THREE: GUILTINESS, FORGIVNESS, AND THE PRICE YOU PAY


"Oh crap. Hell no," Gerard began. He was about to run all the way out of the house and follow the car, but he noticed Frank was about to cry. "Err..." he paused. A tear fell from each of Frank's eyes. "You...don't...love me!" he wailed, starting to sob.

"Th-that's not what I mean, F-Frankie!" Gerard patted his friend on the back. "You...stuttered! You only...stutter when...you're...LYING!" Frank fell to the floor and buried his face in his hands. Poor Frankie!

Gerard sighed and kneeled next to Frank. "Listen, Frankie, you know I love you, and you know I didn't mean I didn't." he said, while soothingly rubbing Frank's back. "Too...many...big...words..." Frank sniffled. "Oh for the love of..." Gerard balled his hand into a fist and sighed.

"Are you...saying...you DO love me?" Frank asked, looking Gerard in the eye, searching them as if he could find the answer in those emeralds. "Yes, Frank," Gerard replied. Then he re-thought what he had just said.

'Okay moron, you just told a hyperactive, perverted guitarist you love him. You know he has an obbsession with you and probably has nasty dreams about you at night...and probably more nasty shit. I mean-come on-it's FRANK for god's sakes,' he thought. 'Which means...oh shit.'

Frank pounced on Gerard and started kissing him heavily. With some hard work, Gerard managed to pull out of the kiss. Or rather...make out session. "Frank! You know what I mean! AS A FRIEND!" he added.

"But," Frank started to tear up again. "You said you love me!" "Well, I meant as a FRIEND. As a friend, nothing more, sorry Frankie." Gerard replied. "You know what! Gerard," Frank sniffed again. "I refuse to forgive you unless..." he paused to think.

"Unless what?" Gerard asked. "Hold on, shh, I'm thinking." Frank snapped. "Oh god, the world's gonna blow up." Gerard joked. "SHUT UP I'M THINKING!" Frank yelled. He then began to ponder again. 'Let me see,' he wondered. 'I know Gee will do anything I want him to for my friendship-we've known each other for years...'

He then got an idea. 'Hmmmm...I could always...yeah...perfect! Frankie, you dog. Heehee.' He finished with the 'simple' sentence, "Unless you do it with me, I won't forgive you."

Gerard's face lost all colour that it had. Which wasn't very much but it made a noticable difference. "Frank..." he mumbled. "When you say 'do it'...do you mean..." "I mean make love, Gerard." Frank said. More colour loss. So now Gerard was as white as the fluffy little marshmallows at Wal Mart.

"...what the hell...can't you think of ANYTHING besides that?!" Gerard asked with a squeaky voice. "I don't want anything besides that." Frank replied. "You are evil." Gerard snapped. "DOES THAT MEAN YOU WILL?!" Frank asked with really shiney eyes.

"Yes..." Gerard sighed. "BUT I am ONLY doing this cause you're my best friend. AND NOONE WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT IT, okay?" "Okay yeah uhuh let's go!" Frank grabbed Gerard's arm and zoomed upstairs.

He opened his bedroom door and pulled Gerard inside, shutting and locking the door behind them. "I'm really gonna regret this." Gerard sighed as Frank laid him on the bed and handcuffed his his hands to the bedpost.

"You are a kinky bastard, Frankie." Gerard said. "I know," Frank snickered. "But I'm hot that way so you have to deal with it." 'What have I gotten myself into?' Gerard thought as Frank started to undress.


.::meanwhile on the road somewhere in New Jersey::.


"Ray where are we? We've been on the road for an hour now, and we still haven't gotten to a damn grocery store yet!" Bob gowled. "Shush, I'm trying to drive," Ray began. "Plus we all got sodas. That's a plus, right?"

"NO! Cause look at Mikey! He's more hyper than Frank! And that's pretty damn hyper!" Bob shouted. It was true-Mikey was acting like he was high because Ray got him a Coke. "Where am I? How did I get here? Isn't this my bro's car?" he asked while looking like a pothead.

"Go to sleep, Mikey." Ray sighed. "Wha? Sleep is for losers...man...you know that whole spin the bottle thing with the 50 bucks?" Mikey asked randomly. "Just...go to sleep you sugar addict. Ray you should be arrested. First you give Frank cookies and then you give Mikey a Coke? Idiots..." Bob snapped.

Ray rubbed his aching head. "Shut up Bob," he snapped. "What about the money, Mikes?" "Well," Mikey started to laugh uncontrolably. "It was a lie. I kissed Gerard cause...well...he's hot like that!" Bob and Ray exchanged weird looks. "What was in that Coke?! Alcohol?!" Bob asked.

Then, they saw a sign that said, 'Welcome to New York'. "NEW YORK?!" Bob and Ray exclaimed. "Ray Toro! Turn this damn car around and-." Bob began, but Mikey cut him off with, "FLOOR IT! FLOOR IT!" "Shut up Mikey! What does flooring it have to do with this?!" Bob asked.

"Turn this care around now Ray!" Bob ordered. "Uhh okay! U-TURN!" Ray exclaimed as he did a 'U-Turn' on the road. "Floor it! Fl-." Mikey's head whacked against the window, causing him to pass out.

Ray got them back on the right track and pulled over on the side of the road. "Whew. That was a rough turn." He sighed in relief. "Rough turn? Ray you asshole!" Bob yelled. "Shh remember Mikey's with us and he's young!" Ray joked.

"He's being really quiet so don't spoil it! Anyways-." Bob was interrupted by loud sirens. Police! "OH MY GOD RAY YOU IDIOT!" Bob yelled. "What? OH shit! Cops!" Ray screamed. "What am I gonna do?!"

Bob gulped, "Do this-FLOOR IT!" Ray slammed down on the gas and the car flew off really fast. The two that were awake to see were screaming at the top of their lungs as they rushed away from the police.

"THANKS A LOT BOB! Now they're chasing us!!" Ray shrieked. "Oh well! FASTER!" Bob yelled. Ray slammed the gas once again, sending the expensive car flying so fast everything was fuzzy outside the windows.

(A/N: OMG! Frank finally got his way with Gee. And now the cops are chasing Ray, Bob, and Mikey! What shall happen to this poor band on Thanksgiving?!)

(BTW: I forgot to mention this-I do not own any of the band members in this story, I only own the plot and the story itself! Thankies to reviewers! And readers!)
Sign up to rate and review this story