Categories > Original > Fantasy > Dreams

Dreams

by barcode 0 reviews

This s a story about three guys that live in New Jersey USA, but born in Finland who get too drunk and find out their real lives that they had never expected to be real. These three guys go by the ...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-02 - 449 words

0Unrated
It was a late long and cold night of drinking and celebrating as it was Shots 18th birthday surprise, Whyinture was completely out of it from all the alcohol and sugar that's he's scoffed down in about 2 hours and still going not to mention how daring they are when intoxicated and high off sugar. Lyinde had absolutely no sober clue what so ever and was so very embarrassed at knowing them that night. When Lyinde finally had enough of the pure embarrassment and intoxicated childish actions and ran out of the hall. Half an hour later Whyinture came crashing out through the gates of the hall outside laughing with a bottle of vodka in one hand and a smoke in the other.
Lyinde walked, slightly running up to Whyinture asking 'what's wrong with you Lyinde?' Lyinde just replies by sticking his tongue out so Whyinture just grabs hold of Lyinde's tongue and says you are so immature, you know that right? Lyinde just laughs, soon enough Whyinture starts laughing and links arms with Lyinde and walks back inside safely.

When they get back inside Shots comes skipping all different ways, (Shots is very drunk) up to Whyinture and Lyinde and says oh my gosh I haven't seen you guys for years, how are you both? Whyinture and Lyinde just start laughing hysterically, later on Shots joins both of them on the floor.

It finally reached 12 o'clock sharp midnight and Whyinture, Lyinde and Shots start acting very strangely as they were vampires, before people knew it long pointed teeth grew like a vampire and their eyes changed to red and Wolfe like.
The other guests who were at Shots party screamed and jumped as the three guys started leaping and flying through the room aimlessly.

It came 12:30am and people were running around like a mad house on fire. One man ran out with some others and found some wood that they were using to hold the rose bushes up and ran back inside and started darting the pieces of wood at Whyinture, Lyinde and Shots hoping to see the effect of the supernatural stake in the vampires heart and they shall die. One lady named laidy graiye (pronounced lady grey) striked Shots right in the heart and collapsed with a bit of smoke around him. As Shots died laidy graiye shouted out 'happy birthday'.

Everyone left, trying not to remember anything about what had just happened three hours ago.
Whyinture and Lyinde sat down next to Shots covered in blood shaking cold. Whyinture searched for a blanket to place over Shots as he has such respect for him.
Whyinture and Lyinde started crying as they said their final goodbyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story