Categories > Original > Horror > Prisoner In His World

Prisoner In His World

by hiro 0 reviews

Morgan is trapped, is there no way out?!

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2005-07-29 - Updated: 2005-07-29 - 1274 words

0Unrated
Prisoner in his world

Disclaimer: I own all characters of this story since its original. MINE, MINE, MINE!!!! MY precious. -_- (sorry about that^_^)

Chap 1: No way out.

"Open this door!" a man said "Now! Or I will make you pay for it" he again stated. The woman, had hid her self inside the bathroom and locked the door successfully.

"God what do I do now? I have no way out and I'm sure he will kill me if or when he manages to get inside" she said to her self when her line of thought was cut off by the mans words: "alright Morg, I know that you need time to cool down so I'll give you an hour to shower use the bathroom and get out. You see, I'm not so cruel after all.

I know women have needs too, so, I'll make you a deal: you finish up in there and then you come out." He was cut off by her answer "and what if I don't want to?" "Morgan I swear that if you are still there when I come back I will tear down the door and make you regret this insubordination for the rest of life" he hissed. 'Lord. What am I supposed to do now? Am I to stay and suffer this cruel treatment forever or is there a way out?' she thought "I have no alternative I will stick it out to the end and see what happens. I mean, it's not like he is going to let this slide and not punish me.

All I have to do is wait for his car to leave and try to escape without anyone seeing me" she said. When she heard the door slam she decided that it was time to try and escape, but how. Morgan finally saw Eli's car leave with him inside and opened the bathroom door. She went straight to her room and packed some clothes nothing fancy just something she could carry inside her bag.

With that she stepped to the living room and noticed that the door was locked from the inside and the only way out was the window with the fire escape so she made her way to his room where the window was situated but wasn't all that surprised to find out that he had locked his room. "So it's back to square one. How am I supposed to get out? Maybe if I call my mother, maybe she can help." she said. Morgan picked up the phone and started to dial the number to her mother's house. It rang twice when some one answered: "Hello." Morgan was surprised because she knew that the only male that lived with her mother was her little brother and at that time he was in school and, he didn't sound like that.

"He... hello who am I talking to? Is my mother.? I mean Caroline there?" she slowly said. "Why Morg I'm surprised that you don't recognize my voice" again the man said. Now Morgain was getting scared 'oh no it can't be no please don't let it be him' she thought "Eli?!" "Yep babe who were you expecting your mama? Awww poor thing don't you know that any phone calls you make will immediately be transferred to my cell? He mocked and as he was preparing himself to say some thing else she hung up the phone. 'hmn I guess I'm going to have to bring her something besides Chinese. ah yes I know' he thought.

Finishing his line of thought he stopped at a lingerie store and picked up a sexy but classy piece (he enjoyed sexy but hated the trashy, slut look) he came out of the store confident that she was going to be wearing it later on at night, meanwhile she was alone inside the apartment with no way out.. "Ok Morgan don't panic all you have to do is find a way out of here before he comes back, oh is that all woman you have a mission ahead of you. Unless. that's it!" she said as she grabbed some sheets from the linen closet and started to tie them around the balcony rail but as she threw the sheets the door flew open "whoa, whoa what do we have here?" He chuckled.

"Get away from me, please leave me alone" she cried not being able to go back to the safety of the bathroom but a ray of sunshine lit her face 'if I'm able to swing now from this balcony to the other maybe I can get away but.' she was cut off by the hand that grabbed her arm and wouldn't let go "Oh sweet thing why are you trying to run away? Don't you like me? Are you afraid of me?" he smiled. Morgan tried to regain her composure but to no avail.

He tugged on her arm leading her to the living room and throwing her on the sofa, he then sat next to her and handed her a medium size box with a single black rose on top and told her to open it while he served them lunch/dinner and said: "Will you wear that for me tonight" and gave her an evil smile. She with a proud face refused his offer but soon re-learned not to refuse him for he in mere seconds was right in front of her face grabbing her arm, pulling her to him and giving her a 'don't defy me' look and threw her back on the sofa not being gentle or anything just trying to convey his message across.

"I need, no I want to visit my mother tomorrow" she stated. "Be good tonight and we'll talk" he answered in a sly tone. Morgan started to silently cry 'this is not what I wanted for my life. Daddy why? Why did you do this daddy? No. I shouldn't blame him for this. He has no responsibility. Damn it, is it never gonna end please god let me die' she sat quietly during dinner while he looked at her.

After dinner he suggested she take a bath and to go to his room because he wasn't going to take it if she did the same thing the next day. She got out of the shower and he was right there waiting for her "here why don't you put on what I bought for you?" he said "Asshole do you think I will wear whatever shit you give me? What kind of woman do you take me for or sadly have mistaken me for all these years?" now hot tears were streaming down her face.

"Don't cry babe I'm sure that tonight you will be my best prisoner-bedding don't you think? He said to her holding her chin to a passionate kiss which she refused as best as she could, he slapped her "don't ever fight with me because of anything, cause I can have whatever I want. Haven't you noticed that? Look at you, look at your predicament don't you think this is what I wanted? He looked at her straight at her eyes and continued: "oh poor baby did the little slut think she was just something that passed by? He cooed "well no. you are the kinky little whore that her daddy killed my daddy and I'm making him pay through you" he finished while laughing. Finding herself in complete amazement 'I cant believe this he had it all planned out' she then continued to put on the lingerie he had bought her and walked to his room and he followed after her.
Sign up to rate and review this story