Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > How to dispose of Jaken

How to dispose of Jaken

by haycate 4 reviews

How to get rid of Jaken

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 312 words - Complete

1Hot
Jaken: Milord! We have found you at last!

Rin: Sesshoumaru-sama! Rin has found you! Jaken wouldn't play with Rin. He was being mean!

Sess: Jaken...deadly glare

Rin: Wow! You stepped on Jaken! Do it again!

Sess: step, smush, grind

Rin: Ooh. I think you really hurt him this time. pause Cool! You da bomb!

Sess: stare

Rin: Kagome-sama taught it to me.

Sess: I see. Well, let's pay the miko a visit and discuss what she tells you.

Rin: Ok.

-------

Jaken: Milord? Where are you? Huh? What is this? The filthy human girl is still here. Girl! Where is Lord Sesshoumaru!

Rin: He said he would be back soon. Sesshoumaru-sama said that you have to play with Rin until he gets back.

Jaken: No. I will not entertain a worthless human.

Rin: Fine.

Jaken: I said n-- what?

Rin: Fine. kick, smush, stomp There, that's what you get for not playing with Rin.

Sess: Rin, I am back.

Rin: Shessomaru-sama! hugs Rin missed you! Jaken wouldn't play with Rin, so Rin punished him.

Sess: Good, Rin. pat, pat

Jaken: Milord! You are actually encouraging her to do this to me?

Sess: Oh no Rin, it seems that you didn't do you're your punishment to well. You see, Jaken is still moving and that could prove to be quite a problem.

Rin: I'm sorry Milord. Please teach Rin the proper ways of torture and punishment.

Sess: Well, to put it simply, the best way to dispose of Jaken is just to kick him far far far........far away kick Like so.

Rin: I see. Thank you Milord! Rin can't wait to try that herself!

Sess: I see I have taught you well. Jaken shouldn't be much of a problem anymore.

Rin: Yes. He will serve Rin or face the consequences. Shessomaru-sama? twinkle

Sess: Yes, Rin? shiny eyes

Rin: Wow. De ja vou
Sign up to rate and review this story