Categories > Games > Mario > The brain drain

The brain drain

by love4lugia 0 reviews

this is a pretty funny story. Ludwig von koopa has built a machine that can decreases your intelegence. Mario for some reason becomes the test subject of ludwig's latest invention. find out! But t...

Category: Mario - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Iggy Koopa, Larry Koopa, Ludwig Von Koopa, Luigi, Mario, Morton Jr. Koopa, Princess Toadstool, Roy Koopa - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 849 words

-1TrainWreck
It is a some-what normal day in the mushroom kingdom. Princess peach is planing another party for mario, mario and luigi are arguing over something stupid.

Luigi: No, you bet that I couldn't jump higher than you! And I did!

Mario: But you stole the pie I was gong to throw in your face!

(This might go on for oh... say...about 2 hours or so... let's skip it!)

(Iggy has just finished the book he was currently reading, only to find himself a few feet away from mario and luigi)

iggy: I know nothing about a machine that decreases your intelegence! (Iggy, you blew it...AGAIN!)

(back at Castle Koopa, Iggy asks Larry if he had seen ludwig around)

Larry: I went to look in his room, I think he locked himself in. I'll go check again.

(Iggy and Larry open the door to ludwig's room, only to find ludwig alseep on his desk. Iggy tries to wake ludwig, larry runs out of the room, a few minutes later he returns with a cup of coffee.)

Iggy: Why do you need coffee at this hour?

Larry: I don't...

(Larry pours the coffee on ludwig's head.)

Ludwig: OUCH!!! Larry! Iggy! What do you two want?!

Iggy: Well, see...

Larry: You've been locked in your room for almost two weeks.

Iggy: Don't you think it's time, to get out of your room for an hour or two?

Ludwig: No way! I won't go until I make a new invention!

Larry: Ludwig, do you realize what what too much thinking is doing to you?

Iggy: you hardly get any physical activity!

ludwig: And your point is...

Iggy: ... so what do you plan on doing?

Ludwig: i need to take a break from science for a while. I got it! I'll create a machine that will decrease my intelegence and smartness. I'll be normal, like you two.

Larry: Neat! Need any help?

Ludwig: No. Iggy and lemmy messed it up last time!

Iggy: oh, yeah... King dad is still mad at us for that...

Ludwig: Now get out of here!

(Ludwig kicks Iggy and larry out of his lab. iggy and larry crash into a wall.)

3 weeks later...

Larry (standing on head): Is he finished...?

(Ludwig slams the metal door open, and the door hits morton right in the face!)

Morton: >_

Larry and Iggy: YOU WERE AWSOME!

Ludwig: Oh! Hi Roy, and Morton!

(Roy and morton look at each other, then run in circles screaming.as for mario, well...let's just say...he got lost somewhere. :D)

Ludwig: What...was it something i did or say?

Larry and iggy: in conclusion, "NEVER" use a machine that makes you a complete idiot!
Sign up to rate and review this story