Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Ritual of Control

Chapter 3

by wimvincken

Voldemort manages to enslave Harry Potter to three Slytherin girls. Some Gryffindors fight it and join the Slytherins. By saving him from enslavement, they all need to 'rape' Harry.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica - Characters: Draco, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Pansy, Ron, Snape, Voldemort - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 2379 words

?Blocked
There is an alternative story of the 'The Ritual of Control' on this site. The name is 'The Ritual of Control - The Alternative'. That story is more graphic and according some reviewers more realistic.


A/N: Beta reader is: Heidi

A/N: This chapter: The last phase of Hermione's plans ... the implementation.

-----

A/N: Last scene from the previous chapter:

.....

Then he looked to the Gryffindor table again, and noticed that not only Harry was missing, but Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Lavender Brown as well. He frowned. He felt that something was going on here ... something fishy. Dumbledore felt the castle stirring...some change in the magic of the castle. He became instantly aware that something serious was going on.

Dumbledore stood up from his chair and left the Great Hall in a hurry. He hurried to his office and sat down behind his chair, then he looked to his paintings and raised his eyebrows.

"Well?"

-----

Lavender was slowly moving her upper body to give Harry a better view. Harry's eyes went wide, and his member stirred again. It became half erect. Lavender smiled seductively, touched her erected nipples, and bowed over to Harry, touching his member with her breasts. His member immediately went stiff and grew.

Hermione and Ginny were looking fixedly to the growing member. Ginny's mouth dropped open, and Hermione started to lick her lips.

Lavender continued to undress. She slowly unbuttoned her jeans, all the while looking fixed at Harry. Harry swallowed hard. He could not think about anything else then the stripping Lavender. He felt his member becoming very hard and stand up like a flagpole.

Lavender unbuttoned her jeans, and shoved it slowly along her well shaped hips down her legs, shaking it slightly. Hermione shuddered, and broke free from her stupor. This was not good. She looked at her watch, and saw they would have only twenty minutes left!

"Lavender, stop it. We have only twenty minutes left. Do your work now!" Hermione hissed angrily. Lavender froze, and looked irritated to Hermione, then back to Harry. She undressed almost instantly. The last piece of clothing was her knickers, and she stood naked in front of Harry. Harry was fixedly staring at her pubic hair, and was not aware of anything else then only that. He never had seen something so beautiful as that.

Lavender pointed her wand to her pussy and murmured a spell under her breath. He stepped on the bed, and maneuvered her vagina above his member and slowly lowered herself. Harry's member sank into her vagina, and slowly Lavender started to ride Harry.

"Lavender, hurry up!" Hermione said hotly. "We don't have time!" She looked at Ginny. "Let's undress, and when Lavender is ready, we go immediately. I know a spell to let Harry become hard again when we need."

Hermione and Ginny undressed themselves quickly. Lavender sped up and her movements on Harry's member went frantic. After several minutes Lavender and Harry came in combined cries of ecstasy. Hermione pulled Lavender from Harry and stepped on the bed.

Hermione did not need a spell to make herself wet, she was already. She hopped on Harry's half standing member and slowly she lowered herself. There was a brief cry from Hermione, but she continued to move. Harry felt his member growing again, and Hermione speeded up the tempo. Ginny was watching the two with wide eyes, and touched her self between her legs.

Lavender revived the Slytherins in the meantime, but left them bound. The Slytherin girls were half panicking when they were revived, because did not know what was happening. A little while later, Millicent was looking fixedly to Harry and Hermione with obvious lust on her face, while Daphne and Pansy were looking frightened to Lavender and her wand, which was pointed to the girls.

"Do you see what we are doing?" Lavender told the Slytherins. "We are fucking Harry now."

That drew the attention of the three girls.

"We overheard what you said to each other, and we want to join the fun. We made an extra potion, put our hair in it, and Harry drank that as well. Now we are going to fuck him, as you see. When we are finished, you are going to fuck him, and we have hardly ten minutes time. So be quick. If you don't, we will all die, as you know. Harry will explode, and will take us and you three with him."

Hermione was moving faster and faster, until she came with a loud scream. Immediately Ginny pulled Hermione from Harry and climbed on Harry. But his member was not hard anymore, and Harry's face was very red and he looked tired. Hermione took her wand and murmured an incantation and Harry's member went stiff again. Ginny smiled.

Ginny lowered herself on his member, and started to ride Harry. Suddenly Ginny cried out, but continue making up and down movements with her hips. His member filled her until the crown. Slowly the feeling of extreme pleasure became more intense, until she climaxed. She continued with the movements until Harry climaxed as well.

Harry screamed, but no sound came over his lips because of a silencing charm. He did not understand why the girls were doing this. He was totally flabbergasted, and it truly felt like he was raped. The feeling of being abused came to him as strong as it came when he was at the Dursley's attentions during the summer months.

In the meantime he saw that Ginny climbed from him, and Daphne Greengrass came into his vision field. His eyes went wide as ever. What was she doing here? She was also naked, and climbed on his member. She had her legs wide and his member went straight into her vagina, and she started to ride him, until she was climaxing. He came several seconds later.

What started for Harry as a weird but satisfying dream with Lavender and Hermione soon became a nightmare.

Daphne Greengrass was replaced by Millicent, and he became horrified. The ugly Slytherin was grinning stupidly and her eyes were constantly rolling in her sockets. What made it worse was that she stank. He heard a female voice saying an incantation and a beam of yellow light hit his member, which instantly became erect. Millicent had her way with him, and thanks to Merlin it was short. To his disgust, he climaxed as well with Millicent, while she screamed because of pleasure.

He was not so lucky, because Millicent was being replaced by Pansy. The spell was being repeated again, and his member was hard again. When would this nightmare end?

Pansy was wildly riding Harry, her tongue came out of her mouth, and her breasts were wildly wobbling up and down. Harry and Pansy climaxed at the same time.

Violent magic erupted out of Harry. A wave of the magic hit the girls, who felt they were hit by a sledgehammer. The ritual was completed.

With a loud noise, the door to the Room of Requirement slammed open, and there stood the fierce figure of Albus Dumbledore at ready in the doorway.

His eyes were flaming blue; his impressive magic was whirling around him like a strong wind, and he looked into the room ready for everything. But what he saw he would never expect to see. There was an obvious potion lab and a bedroom. He saw five naked girls standing around a bed, and on the bed he saw the missing Harry Potter with Pansy Parkinson on top of him, busy to copulate.

Dumbledore's mouth dropped open.

-----

All the girls were still sitting in the Room of Requirement. Nobody said a word, and were all looking intently at the table. It was evening. From the morning after the rape, they had talks with the headmaster, who became more and more upset by the hour. He did not say anything, he did not make any remark. He was only asking questions with a grave look on his face and staring the girls in the eyes when he talked to them. Every girl went up to his office, and had their private talk with the headmaster.

The first one to go was Ginny, followed by the rest of the Slytherin girls, and finally Lavender and Hermione. The whole process repeated itself several times, and the questions focused more and more on the ritual. Since an hour ago, they were not being summoned anymore, and they were all waiting for the judgment. They did not see Harry since the rape.

After several minutes, Daphne Greengrass looked up.

"How did you find out?"

She did not look at anyone particular.

"I heard you speaking in the corridor near the Great Hall," Ginny said, also not looking up.

"And whose idea was it to make a new potion?" asked Daphne, her eyebrows up.

"My idea," whispered Hermione.

The door opened and Dumbledore with Harry entered. Harry's face was a mask; he was not looking at the girls.

Dumbledore conjured two chairs; one for Harry and himself. They sat down. He suddenly looked very old and worn.

"Let me begin with the end and what I am going to do with you all," Dumbledore said soberly.

He waited several seconds, looking the girls intently in the eyes.

"Voldemort gave Pansy the Potion of Enslavement," he began.

None of the girls moved.

"Pansy asked Millicent and Daphne to help her to enslave Harry Potter. All of you three were aware what you were doing. The purpose of the enslavement potion was to make Harry Potter a slave and you three the masters.

"You three used a switching spell with the goblet Harry here had, and he drank the potion. From the moment that he drank the potion, he had one hour before Harry's core would explode or to undergo the Ritual of Control."

He paused again, and stared intently to Pansy.

"Then Ginny overheard you three talking, went to Hermione and asked for her help. You two started to plan an opposite move by expanding the Ritual of Control, which would include you two.

"Then Lavender came into the picture, and she enforced her way into the second scheme. Hermione went to the Room of requirement, and made the potion for enslavement. She finished the potion in record time.

"Ginny and Lavender were following Harry Potter, who was on his way to the Gryffindor Tower, and Pansy, Millicent, and Daphne were following Harry as well, only closer. Pansy, Millicent, and Daphne stupefied Harry, and Ginny and Lavender were stunning Pansy, Millicent, and Daphne.

"Ginny and Lavender brought Pansy, Millicent, and Daphne on one stretcher and Harry on the second stretcher. Hermione gave Harry the second enslavement potion. Lavender started to rape Harry, followed by Hermione, and finally Ginny. Lavender woke Pansy, Millicent, and Daphne and they raped Harry as well."

It was silent for several minutes, and nobody dared move.

"Pansy was finished with Harry at the last minute. Had Pansy waited longer then several seconds, we would all be killed."

"I don't ask you more questions, I had heard enough," Dumbledore yelled suddenly in an uncommon display of anger.

All the girls flinched, but nobody reacted any further.

"We have a grave situation on our hand, and I am furious at you all. You six girls were planning a gang rape, and you executed it as well. For this, you go all to Azkaban for at least thirty years."

All girls became instantly pale and all flinched. Ginny and Daphne started to cry. Hermione was in shock, but Pansy and Millicent were looking like they did not understand the headmaster, which was probably true as they were in shock as well.

"But the situation is much more complicated then hurling you all into wizarding jail for thirty years. Harry Potter's importance in the current war against Voldemort is extremely important. To hurl you all in jail will not help, because the effects of the Ritual of Control. Because of that ritual, Harry cannot continue to live without the physical presence of all six of you.

"Therefore I am going to punish you six as well. I am going to bind your magic to each other. That means that if something happens with Harry, the same will happen to you. When Harry gets hurt, you get hurt as well. If I scratch Harry on his right arm, you will get the same scratch."

Again silence, nobody moved, nobody said anything.

"When Harry dies, you die as well," Dumbledore whispered.

All girls were looking in fright to the headmaster.

"I can't go to the authorities with this, unless we kill Harry Potter. Everything what happened here, your gang rape, must stay secret. But you will not get away from the gang rape without any damage. I will protect Harry Potter against your possible betrayal, by binding his faith to yours."

Dumbledore stood up from his chair.

"Think about what you did to Harry and your punishment, which will come. Here follows your punishment. None of you will return to your dormitories anymore. You will stay the remaining schooldays here. You are not allowed to leave the Room of requirement.

"I am going to bind you with each other, so when one or more of you want to betray each other or Harry, you will suffer the same consequences as the victim or victims of your group. You are not going home, but you will be confined to Grimmauld Place in London. This punishment is binding for the rest of your miserable lives."

Dumbledore took his wand and started to say the incantation, waving his wand over the group in a very intricate pattern. He stood up, while saying the incantation and stepped backward to cover Harry in the incarnation as well. After several minutes of spelling, every girl in the group was hit by a brief flash of yellow light, while Harry was surrounded by a bluish aura.

Dumbledore was ready with his tirade and looked gloomy. He turned around and without one word he left the Room of Requirement.

-----

A/N: Next chapter: The trip to Grimmauld Place and getting to know each other, and finally Harry's revenge.

A/N: Beta reader is: Heidi
Sign up to rate and review this story