Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Ritual of Control

Chapter 4

by wimvincken

Voldemort manages to enslave Harry Potter to three Slytherin girls. Some Gryffindors fight it and join the Slytherins. By saving him from enslavement, they all need to 'rape' Harry.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica - Characters: Draco, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Pansy, Ron, Snape, Voldemort - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-11 - Updated: 2006-12-12 - 2308 words

?Blocked
There is an alternative story of the 'The Ritual of Control' on this site. The name is 'The Ritual of Control - The Alternative'. That story is more graphic and according some reviewers more realistic.


A/N: Beta reader is: Heidi
A/N: This chapter: Aftermath, and taking the power

-----

A/N: Last scene from the previous chapter:
.....

"I am going to bind you with each other, so when one or more of you want to betray each other or Harry, you will suffer the same consequences as the victim or victims of your group. You are not going home, but you will be confined to Grimmauld Place in London. This punishment is binding for the rest of your miserable lives."

Dumbledore took his wand and started to say the incantation, waving his wand over the group in a very intricate pattern. He stood up, while saying the incantation and stepped backward to cover Harry in the incarnation as well. After several minutes of spelling, every girl in the group was hit by a brief flash of yellow light, while Harry was surrounded by a bluish aura.

Dumbledore was ready with his tirade and looked gloomy. He turned around and without one word he left the Room of Requirement.

-----

The Room of Requirement was a gloomy place. Harry sat in the middle of the common room, wondering what happened with his life, and what he did to deserve this. The dominating color in this room was blue. Light blue walls, deep blue sofas, blue grayish salon table, and gray curtains. On his right, there were three bedrooms for the Slytherin girls, on his left were the three bedrooms for the Gryffindor girls and in front of him was his bedroom and a large fireplace. At his back were the toilets and showers.

In his bedroom, he had a private toilet and a private prefect-like bathroom, with a shower and bath. He took care that his bedroom had a king-sized bed, large windows with view over an ocean and all colors were Gryffindor red.

Harry did understand why girls like Pansy, Millicent, and Daphne would do something dreadful like the Ritual of Control. He saw it as part of the war against Voldemort. Something did not feel right about the story of the girls. Pansy said that she got the potion from Voldemort. Harry was not so sure about that. He suspected that Snape was the one who supplied the potion and instructions to the girls.

What mystified him were the motivations of Lavender, Hermione, and Ginny. Why did they not alerted Dumbledore, and why did they not...he didn't know. Trying to put himself in the position of Hermione, he could understand that she wanted to help him. He also understood that she was panicking, and that there was not enough time to plan contra moves against the Slytherins plot.

Raping him was a bit more then helping him? That he could not understand. How could Hermione rape him? Hermione, of all girls in the world, he would expect to be against rape...but she did. Ginny had always something of a crush on him for all the years she knew him. But that Ginny would fall so low to rape him?

He did not know Lavender very well, but rape would be something he would never expect from her. She is the beauty queen, the queen of fashion and lipsticks and powders, but rape?

He felt ashamed. A strange feeling was that, because for every boy it would be a dream to have sex with a girl, and he was not talking about one girl here, but more then one. It was not really sex, what they had before... t was rape. The fact that he had sex with a girl like Pansy and Millicent was not the worst.

Now things were different. He had a long conversation with the headmaster. The headmaster asked him what he wanted to do with the girls. First, Harry wanted send them to Azkaban. Yes, even Hermione and Ginny, because what they did to him was unbelievable.

The headmaster told him that it would be impossible to send them to Azkaban, because of the bonding thing. He was the slave, one of the girls could order him to do something fatal, and that would be the end of it. When they would disappear to Azkaban, Voldemort would free them after a while, and he would have six potential mistresses running around, waiting for him when he would leave Hogwarts. The headmaster had a better idea.

The headmaster proposed to bind the girls to him as well. Dumbledore could not do anything about the Ritual of Control anymore, because that was permanent. That meant that he was forced to do anything, what the girls would demand of him. There was no way to resist.

The headmaster proposed to bind the girls to him as well. Now he could do the same to the girls. When he demanded something from the girls, they would be forced to do what he wants, and they cannot resist either.

The extra thing what the headmaster wanted to include was that when he would be hurt, the girls would be hurt as well. When he would die, all the girls would die. The headmaster gave a simple example. When he would cut his finger, and it would bleed, all the girls would have that cut and it would bleed as well.

Now he was sitting on the sofa in the common room. They were all imprisoned, could not leave the Room of Requirement, he was a slave and the girls were his mistresses, and the girls were his slaves and he was their master. Above all, they all were bonded to each other, which was in the wizarding world the equivalent of a marriage.

He thought about the prophecy, and his role in it. He also thought about Sirius, who had killed. The headmaster told him that Sirius death was impossible to be avoided, because if Harry would recognize that Voldemort was tricking him, then Voldemort would be forced to come himself to retrieve the prophecy, and then more people from the order and Aurors would be killed. The Order and Aurors were guarding the prophecy, and they would be alerted, when Voldemort would touch it.

Harry understood that, and he accepted what the headmaster told him, but still it hurt terribly. He was very alone in this dreadful world. He felt that all people were there to hurt him. You had Snape, who hated him for whatever reason, then you had the Dursleys who hated him for whatever reason, and then you had the ministry, who hated him for whatever reason.

Above all the shit in the world, his friends were raping him.

Suddenly he had an idea. It might be not much, but it might get him out of the slavery role from the girls.

He stood up and walked to Hermione's room. He opened the door without knocking and entered the room. He saw Hermione, Ginny, and Daphne sitting on the large bed. The room was tastefully designed in pastel gray colors; he saw also a window with a view over a sea with white beaches and palm trees. His view shifted to the bed which was full of small round pillows and a pastel yellow bedspread.

The eyes of Hermione were red, probably she had been crying. Ginny's eyes were not much better, but the eyes of Daphne did not show any emotion. All three girls were watching him carefully, but said nothing.

"Call Millicent, Pansy, and Lavender...please," Harry said with a flat voice. He stood near the window and waited. Daphne stood up from the bed, and left the room to retrieve the girls. Shortly all the girls sat on the bed waiting for the things to come.

Harry took a small knife from his pockets, and cut his finger until it started to bleed. The girls on the bed gasped ... their fingers were bleeding as well.

"I think that Snape gave you the potion for enslavement, am I right?"

Pansy, Millicent, and Daphne nodded solemnly.

"He is our enemy number one, currently. If he is entering this room, does he have any power over you?" Harry asked.

The three Slytherin girls shook their heads. Daphne spoke up. "No, he has no further power over us anymore, because we lost everything what we had; family, friends, money, power, position, everything. When we will go out of this room, we will likely be hurt or worse. When we will go to our homes, we will be killed instantly. When we betray you, you will be killed, we die as well."

Harry nodded.

"So, if I am right, do you have anyone, who you can trust?"

The three Slytherin girls shook their heads. They could trust no one.

"Hermione, Ginny, and Lavender, when I am going to your parents and tell them what you did to me, do you think you would be welcome?"

The three Gryffindor girls shook their heads slowly. Ginny started softly to cry.

"I have nobody in this world," Harry said. "I don't have any family, I don't have friends. You Hermione and Ginny were my best friends, but you raped me. Ron, who is my best friend, has intellect, which does not reach further then food and his Quidditch. Do you think that I am alone?"

Nobody moved.

Harry laughed sardonically.

"I am your slave and you are my mistresses...I am the master, and you are my slaves. We all are imprisoned, and we all share the same prison. We are all bonded with each other, which is the same as a marriage. We are all married with each other. None of you have one penny, while I am stinking rich. You raped me, and you all deserve punishment for that."

The girls lowered their heads, except for Pansy and Daphne, who were looking at him defiantly.

"I speak to you as your master. I forbid that you speak, until I say different." Harry smirked.

Only Hermione and Daphne reacted by his statement. They looked startled at him.

"I don't like the situation that I am your slave," Harry said, looking at the girls expectantly.

Hermione tried to speak, but could not. The command from her master did not let her.

Daphne nodded her head in resignation. Harry was their slave, and he was their master. What Harry had done was simple and ingenious; he simply invoked his right as master, and forbid them to speak, before one of the girls could do the same.

As long as he silenced them, he could do whatever he pleased; none of the girls could counteract Harry's command, because nobody could or was allowed to speak. Daphne expected that Harry would punish them now, because of what they did to him. In a way it was relieving, because that would take some pressure from Daphne.

Hermione dropped her shoulders in defeat. She understood what happened and she could not do anything about it. Now she expected to receive their punishment for what they had done to Harry. She deserved it, what ever the punishment would be.

"I don't want that any of your girls will order me to do anything, until I order different," Harry said loudly and decisively.

"You can speak again," he said smirking.

Daphne reacted immediately. She was astonished, because with one smart move, Harry got the roles reversed. "Now that we can't master you around anymore, are you letting us go?" Daphne asked with a small and hopeful voice.

"No, I can't," answered Harry soberly. "We are all magically bonded together, or married in the magical world. You all carry the name Potter. As you know, in the magical world we can't be divorced."

He turned to the girls, who were looking at him nervously.

"I am not like you, trying to enslave me. I am also not making any attempt to misuse the master and slave relationship I have with you. I am disgusted with what I did, as I am disgusted with what you have done to me."

He waited for some moments, trying to calm himself down. The girls did not say anything.

"Now I am going to tell you about your punishment. You are bonded with a dangerous man. This man, I, Harry James Potter, has the most evil dark creature in the world hunting him. The reason why this evil creature is hunting him is because of a prophecy, made before his birth. The seer, who made this prophecy, was Sybil Trelawney."

Harry ignored the snort from Hermione, instead giving her a stern look before he continued on, paying attention to Lavender's rapt look.

"'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not ... and either must die at the hand of the other, for neither can live while the other survives ... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies ...'

"Dumbledore believes that the prophecy indicates that I am the only one with the power to defeat this evil creature with the name Voldemort. That is the reason why Voldemort is hunting me, time after time. That is your punishment. I believe that I have no chance fighting against Voldemort, and will soon die, and you girls are going with me into the grave."

Harry walked towards the door from Hermione's bedroom and left the room.

-----

A/N: Next chapter: Tensions in the Great Hall and part I from the punishment
A/N: Beta reader is: Heidi
Sign up to rate and review this story