Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > But its better if you do

Chapter one - now I'm of consenting age, to be forgetting you in a cabaret....

by x-xJafax-x 3 reviews

Now this is something different - I'll be continuing my other but this came to me and you know what I'm like !! Itch bloody finger nehu I'll prbly take a bit to write but if you stick with me I'll ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 206 words

0Unrated
Drinks flowing, music pumping. As I dance around the bar, smothered by sweat and lies.
As I slide into my next dance routine I take time to swallow in my surroundings, sweat men, drunk dirty men.... Burlesque girls giving there all.... Strobe lights..... Gorgeous brown eyes, wait what ??

I stopped in the middle of my routine totally dumbfounded. can love at first sight be even possible ?? I shook my head and took in a deep breathe and continued, everyone was to drunk or to high to even notice let alone care.

When my set was over and finished, I swapped over with Tarah, it was my turn in the "seven minutes in heaven". I choked back all my fears and stepped into the room. As soon as I entered my fears were gone, I did, did what I was programmed to.

Six long hours and many sweaty fumbles, I was finally able to leave. I grabbed my coat and left.

I was walking home. Footsteps doubled, I turned round many times to see nothing but the shadows of past sins dancing on the sidewalk.

I didn't even make it to my room as soon as my head hit the table of my kitchen I was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story