Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Harem

Chapter 45: not THE END

by selenepotter

Harry travels back in time to a world where Ron was the boy-who-lived. Harem Harry, Harry/Tonks/Luna/Ginny/Hermione/Padma/OC

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Humor - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Padma, Parvati, Ron, Tonks - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [R] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 1610 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Chapter 45: not THE END


"As they were sitting around eating birthday cake, Thomas Bulstrode-Weasley was locked deep in thought. Although it was her 97th birthday, his Great-Grandmother didn't look a day over twenty.

"So, when are you going to get married and give me some great-great-grandchildren?" asked Millicent Bulstrode-Weasley.

"Umm-well the thing is-your see I'm-" stammered Thomas.

"Spit it out young man," said Millicent. "What ever it is, it can't be that bad."

"Well It's just that-Great-grandma, I'm gay!" confessed Thomas.

"That's quite alright!" said Millicent, I used to be gay before-before-oh! Never mind!"

"What?" asked Thomas

"Oh, it's not that important," replied Millicent.

"What?" asked Thomas, as he looked into his great-grandmother's mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Start wavy flashback sequence here...

He saw a memory of when she was young, twelve or thirteen. Pansy Parkinson walked up to her, grabbed her chin and pulled her into a kiss.

"I've changed my mind, I think I'd like to do that scene," said Pansy. "But you have to let me top."

"Okay!" said Millicent, excitedly. Pansy had just turned her down last week.

"Go in the playroom!" commanded Pansy.

"Yes mistress," replied Millicent as she skipped out of the Slytherin Common Room.

She knelt on the floor and awaited Pansy with her back to the door and her hands behind her back, waiting to be bound.

"Stand up!" commanded Pansy. "Strip!"

Millicent could feel herself getting wet with excitement as she complied.

"Turn around!" commanded Pansy.

Millicent saw that Pansy was still dressed in her school robe.

"Aren't you going to put on your dominatrix costume?" asked Millicent.

SMACK! Pansy slapped her across the face. Hard!

"Silence! I didn't tell you that you could talk," growled Pansy. "Over there!"

Millicent went towards the chains hanging from the wall. In silence, Pansy put manacles on her and hung first her arms, and then her feet from the chains so that she was suspended in a spread eagle position.

"Open!" commanded Pansy as she put a ball-gag in Millicent's mouth and secured it. "We wouldn't want you to be using any safe word, would we?"

For the first time Millicent began to feel afraid. But it was still fear, mixed with excitement as she watched Pansy walk out of the room. The thought occurred to Millicent that if someone wanted to take advantage of her helplessness and crash their scene, she wouldn't be able to stop them. Again, she felt fear mixed with excitement.

A short time later, Pansy returned with Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy on her arms. When the boys began undressing, Millicent tried snapping her fingers as she desperately tried to get Pansy's attention so she could get the gag off and use the safe word. Pansy ignored her all through Ron's rape of her. After he had cum, he whispered in her ear.

"From now on, you will enjoy sex with boys, and especially me and my friends. Now I'm going to take this gag off so that Draco can hear your moans of pleasure as he takes you."

End wavy flashback sequence here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thomas broke off contact with her mind and flew from his great-grandmother's house.

Ron Weasley was playing with some of his great-grandchildren from the Greengrass-Weasley family when Thomas Bulstrode-Weasley burst through the door.

"You Raping Bastard!" yelled Thomas as he silently and wandlessly summoned Ron's liver and testicles from his body.

Blood poured from the gaping hole in Ron's abdomen.

"Oh thank Merlin!" said Ron as he bled out. "I deserve this."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"What's going to happen to him?" asked Ginny.

"That will be up to the courts to decide," replied Harry. "He killed his Great-grandfather in front of witnesses. But if anyone deserved it, Ron did."

"Even though this was our first murder, it still raises some important questions," said Padma. "What happens if one of us dies?"

"What do you mean?" asked Rose.

"Well, except for you and Parvati, we are soul bound to each other for all eternity," explained Padma.

"So if one of us dies, we'll go on to the next life?" mused Hermione.

"And if it's Padma, I'll be cut off from the rest of you," said Parvati.

Even worse, what if Harry dies?" said Rose. "All of us except Luna and Tonks will be cut off from each other."

"There's an even bigger problem," stated Tonks.

"What do you mean?" asked Harry.

"Well let's say that I die first," began Tonks. "I live my life, fall in love, get married, have children. Then, sixty years later, you or Luna is reborn and suddenly, I'm soul bound to an infant. My being 6 years older caused enough havoc. What's it going to be like when there's decades of difference in our ages?"

"Well there is one way to take care of this problem," said Luna.

"What do you mean?" asked Harry.

"I mean that if we all die at the same time, then, we'll all be reborn at the same time," replied Luna.

"You can't be serious!" shouted Rose.

"Well yeah, it seems I came across a ritual that is supposed to let you control what your future life will be like," said Hermione.

"Does this require a potion," queried Harry.

"Yes it does."

Harry sighed in resignation. "Of course, it would be one more bad-tasting potion to end it all."

"I've heard it tastes like grape cool-aid," stated Luna.

Hermione looked at her in shock.

"So if we want to be a deva or a pureblood or a muggleborn, even, this would allow us to choose that, "said Tonks.

"Well, we should all chose to be in Britain so that we can find each other," said Harry.

"And we need to drop that rule that devas have to marry muggleborns, so we can marry each other again," said Luna.

"After this many generations, we're probably genetically diverse enough that it would not pose problems," mused Padma.

"I can't believe you're even considering this!" yelled Rose. "What is wrong with you people!"

"Yeah what she said!" added Parvati.

"We should also restructure our government and make it more like the Wizarding government," said Hermione. "I mean, the only reason we used our lordship titles over the others is because we needed to safeguard against Ron going dark again. Now that he's gone, the oligarchy makes less sense."

"There is the problem about what to do with Ron's girls now," said Parvati. "I mean, most of them were evil Slytherins, and now that he's not around to keep them in line they could cause a lot of problems."

"Hey!" yelled Tonks. "There's nothing wrong with Slytherin!"

"The point is, that many of them were from Death Eater families in the original timeline," said Hermione. "We need some way of screening them."

"I could do that," said Luna.

"And what about the one's who don't pass?" asked Ginny.

"I don't have the skill do this, but I'm sure any of my grandchildren could erase their memories back to before Ron enslaved them," said Luna.

"I'd have to set them up with a generous bank account so they could survive until they get on their feet," said Harry.

"This would not be such a crisis is you had only been able to face up to the fact that the girls would have been free if you had killed Ron decades ago," mused Padma.

"Water under the bridge," replied Hermione.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

"I've scanned them all," said Luna.

"And?" inquired Harry.

"The only ones who won't go dark are Fleur Delacour-Weasley, and the Black sisters.

"What about May and Jane?" asked Harry.

"I'm sorry Harry," said Luna. "Their lives have just been too traumatic!"

"I've got an idea!" said Hermione. "I think my Granddaughter, Mandy might be able to de-age them. If we do that and erase their memories back to before their father was killed, your mother could raise them again. They'd be getting a second chance!"

"That's wonderful Hermione!" said Harry.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

After several years of preparation, they were finally ready. The rune inscribed circle was drawn, the potions were ready and the proper symbols were painted onto their bodies.

"Please don't do this! Please don't do this!" begged Rose.

"Rose, we've been very lucky for a nearly a hundred years," replied Harry. "It's time for us to go. It's not too late for you to come with us. You could be my twin sister again."

Rose shook her head.

"No. You may have lived two lives already but, I'm still on my first one," said Rose.

"I think that you will find yourself become more and more irrelevant as the years pass," mused Luna. "Each generation is more powerful than the one before. It was only their reverence for us that made them defer to us this long."

"Sister, after we are gone, you should get remarried," said Padma, "perhaps to the same man as Rose?"

"But I don't want anyone else!" protested Parvati.

"It's time," said Hermione.

Harry, Tonks, Luna, Padma, Hermione and Ginny stood in the circle shoulder to shoulder.

"Take care of the little ones," said Ginny.

"Do not forget to deliver my package!" Padma told her sister.

"Concentrate on where you want to go, who you want to be!" admonished Hermione.

As one, they drank their potions and collapsed.

As Rose and Parvati abruptly felt their bonds to their twins, Harry's Harem and each other collapse they fell into each other's arms crying.


not
THE END




















Why not?
Because Harry and the others are bound to each other for all eternity.
So, join me for Harry's Harem 2! The next life.
Will they find each other?
Sign up to rate and review this story