Categories > Games > Silent Hill > Red Bows and Bare Knees

Third

by Shorttail 0 reviews

Using that funny feeling again. For the third time.

Category: Silent Hill - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Romance - Characters: Alessa Gillespi, Cheryl Mason, Dahlia Gillespi, Harry Mason - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 603 words

0Unrated
We met in the middle. Right in the middle. The park was the end. Nowhere to go. Nowhere to hide. There was no paint. Nowhere to paint. The girl's dad caught up with us. Right in the middle. The cop's dying breath. Still hanging in the air. The tune. It had stopped.

He talked to me. No. He talked at me. His mood. I didn't like it. Not at all. But he was scared. Like me. The girl's dad moved closer.

Just then. In the distance. Something in the darkness and mist and snow. Wings. Breathing slowly. It was huge. Much larger than the last one. It would eat him whole.

The girl's dad wasn't nice. But I had to. I couldn't let it hurt him. The girl. I owed it to her. The feeling was there. Again. She took my left had. I raised the right. Toward the monster.

It was closing in. Feeling. It streamed from her and me. All the way through everything. My hand was flat. Palm facing the enemy. Faster. Heartbeats. Slow motion. A burden let go. Of my heart.

She was done. It rushed through her hand to my hand and encircled my waist and warmed my bare knees and tickled my feet and went up and up and out until it filled my hand and fingers and there could be no more feeling anywhere inside me and her and time stopped.

Eyes didn't see it. But I felt it. She did too. It rippled through the fake snow and air and mist and darkness. It hit the monster. Dead on. Uttered a silent shout. Vaporized. Nothing left.

The girl's dad was hit too. Somehow. He got up again. Didn't look hurt really. I wanted to talk. But nothing came out. It wasn't meant to be.

The girl pulled my hand. I followed her. We had to get out soon. Painting or no painting. Then the world froze. Not cold. Just frozen. Everything stood still.

I turned my head. Looked at the girl's dad. He had something. Stunning. Blazing. Hovering. Glowing. A box accenting. Into the air. Superior. Suddenly I could see. The woman. The enemy. She was standing right behind the girl's dad.

He was here too. I wanted to kill him. But I couldn't move. He was right in front of me. Equally stunned. Weird. Terrified. He was all different. Nothing. He wasn't strong. Anymore.

The girl. Her mouth was open. But I couldn't hear anything. Staring at the strange box. In the air. A triangle. It shone. Brighter and brighter. Until I was blind.

Choking. No air. Couldn't breathe. The light shot right through me. No more. Falling. Ground. Pain everywhere. Knees were bleeding. Gashes filled with dirt. Orange. Rust. Blood wetted the gratings. It hurt.

The woman. Standing next to me. The girl was gone. The woman. She was looking at me. Her mouth was moving. Lies. Or something else. I couldn't hear. Couldn't hear anything. Her mouth just moved.

It probably wasn't nice. She didn't look nice. Whatever she said. It had to be horrible. Sighing. I whimpered. The girl wasn't here. He was gone too. It was just the girl's dad and the woman. And that stupid box.

Darkness. It grew. Out of my mind. Ate it all. Slowly. Howling all the way. Right in my ears. Couldn't cover them. Then light. The woman made a light. Not a happy one. I didn't like it. Didn't like anything about her. Maybe... No, not maybe. She had won. The light grew. And the darkness grew. We were sucked it. Then it all...
Sign up to rate and review this story