Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The True Story

The True Story

by Saisano 0 reviews

Kakashi tells Isano about his past

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kakashi, Other - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 692 words

-1MarySue
The True Story

Isano fell over on the soft bed and bumped into a body. He felt the warmth of the stranger and fell onto his chest. He yawned, and then rubbed his eyes as he fell into a deep sleep on his companion.
Then he finally awoke with a start. "Yesterday...yesterday I was...destroying the village! Ino...Karo...Ira...." Kakashi rubbed his head and realized that Isano was already up. "There fine." Isano looked startling at Kakashi, and noticed who he had been sleeping with and blushed.
He then got out of the bed, "What are you talking about! How do you know everything about me and my past, who are you!" Kakashi sat up in his bed and for once Isano saw his true face. Any girl could get with that.
"Alright, I know that you want me to tell you the story about me, and I'm not surprised. You're not the first one. I could start off with my life, but that would be completely boring. You want to know what everyone else does not know, and that is simple."
Isano stared blankly at Kakashi. "What everyone else does not know, is it some kind of a secret." Kakashi smirked, "You can say some thing like that." Isano sat in a nearby chair and listened intently."
"I ventured into the pine forest village after I required the sharingun eye from my dead friend Obito. I was about...I dunno...18." There I was told about the so called Shinobi who were the strongest throughout all of Konoha. They had the power to take out our existence as we know it; however they were a hunted race. For only the people in the village knew their weakness, and since they were too strong, they were to be eliminated."
Isano gasped and thought of his mother and how they were hunted each and every day of their lives. "That's when I first met Zabuza Momochi. He was engaged to your mother, Senara, and they were hiding in the cliffs of the mountain Isir. I accidentally stumbled into them while I was on my quest. However, Zabuza hated konoha and wanted to Inihalate me from the start."
"Then your mother stopped him in his tracks. I won't lie to you about her beauty, for she was the only person that could truly make the winds howl with joy." Then Isano smiled as he remembered his mothers beautiful face and calm voice. "So what does this have to do with you being related to me?"
Kakashi blushed, "Well, I sort of fell in love with your mother you see, and things went on between us that we kept quiet from Zabuza. After that he was enraged with us being together, and had a goal of finally defeating me for the wrongs which I have done to him. That is exactly why, when my team and I went on the mission to protect the bridge builder, Zabuza wanted to specifically take me out along with my team. It was simply because of revenge, not for money."
Isano thought for a while as Kakashi placed his head on his hands. "That would explain all of the stories that Naruto told me, but..." "So, therefore, through my mom you and Zabuza are my father." Kakashi nodded, "Exactly, and hopefully this was not a mistake that I will regret later in my lifetime."
"So..." Isano started. "So...." Kakashi said. "I guess that means that I will be training with you for the next two days huh." Kakashi smiled, "Well it is up to you, so there's no pressure. If you want, you could train with Sasuke Kun."
Isano looked down at the floor, "The sharingun boy, huh." Kakashi nodded. Then Isano smiled for the first time, "I guess I do look like you, so sure. I'll train with Sasuke Kun." Kakashi got out of the bed and stretched, "Well, get dressed cause we got a long day ahead of us."
Isano nodded back for he knew he did. Then he looked out the window towards the brush of the trees. "I hope Ira and Kazu are okay."
Sign up to rate and review this story