Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

I Know It's Serious

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 2 reviews

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 967 words

0Unrated
Bree could have sworn her heart stopped in that moment. She zoned out for a minute and didn't even hear her Dad calling her on the other end..

"Hello? Hello? Bree? Can you hear me?"

"Yeah loud and clear..." Bree mumbled sarcastically but he didn't notice, not like he would.

"Listen I got a phone call from the hospital about an hour ago about your mother , I'm so sorry."

"Yeah so why have you called for the first time in oh three years, it took someone to die for you to pick up the phone?!" she snapped. How dare her Dad act all sympathetic towards her now? He was getting to something she could tell he wasn't finished yet.

"Bree.." he said in a warning tone she could tell he was keeping his anger in it wasn't like him to be reasonable.

"What? Go on.." she said at this point she really didn't care if her Dad got angry or not.

"Look I'm at the airport now I have to go to the hospital in your area to take care of your mother's funeral etc... Melody is going to stay with me at your place until we can get your house to our apartment in L.A..." he explained.

"Whoa Dad, are you serious Melody? That gold digging dumb as a post b-"

"Don't you dare" he warned. She hadn't ever liked Melody, it was obvious to everyone but him that she was only with him for the money. She was 10 years younger than him but he still thought she honestly cared.

"Fine, wait rewind what was that about L.A???" she asked in vain she already had a fair idea what the answer was.

"Well you can't live in Illinois on your own and I am your Dad-"

"Nice way of showing it..." she muttered.

"Listen; stop being such a little smart ass. Got it? I am coming whether you like it or not and we will talk, we being you, Melody and me, and talk about L.A." he said in an angered tone. She knew he wasn't shouting because he didn't want to make a scene. She was about to say something when he cut her off.

"I have to go now my plane is boarding we'll talk more later. We will land at around 10 but we have to rent a car and that so we will be at the house at 1 ok? Got to go now ok bye!" he said hanging up the phone before she could reply.



Closing her phone she walked back to the living room to find a snoring Patrick. Why did her Mom have to die now she thought biting back a sob. Why couldn't she have told Patrick she loved him sooner they might have had more time together? And now her Dad was coming and though as much as she hated it she might have to move to LA with him. I am not going anywhere with them she thought making up her mind but would she have a say in this she thought sadly. She never thought about what would happen or who she'd live with now her Mom was gone. But next week she'd be seventeen in two weeks and then she would only have one more year before she could legally live on her own.

What was she going to do about Patrick she loved him so much she really couldn't bear having to leave. He was the only thing good in her life right now. She was so depressed when her mom died then she found out he loved her back and it changed everything. She had hope. Had.





"Morning sleepy head" Patrick whispered to her when he found her asleep on his shoulder.

"Morning" she mumbled as she stifled a yawn.

"So you wanna go out to get breakfast?" he asked.

"Yeah sure.. just let me go get dressed" she replied struggling to get off the couch and stumbling up the stairs slowly but surely. God I hate mornings she thought grumpily.
She got half way up the stairs before Patrick called her.

"You got any good cd's?" he called up to her.

"Not down there there isn't there is some in my room though come on up I'll get changed in the bathroom" she called back.



Patrick looked around her room while Bree went through the fifty hundred hoodies she had trying to find the right one saying something like:
"Every time I look for it its never there fuck sake, I have way too many hoodies!" and some other obscene things not suitable for people under 14.

The walls were a deep red and the sheets were black there were Morrissey and Joy Division Posters everywhere. Hey he smiled At least the girls got good taste. He crossed the room to the stereo sitting on her dresser. Going through her CD's and finally picking The Smiths Girlfriend in a Coma, his favourite.

Bree listened to the music coming from her room. Her Dad would be here in four hours she couldn't believe it. After all this time he just calls

About 20 minutes later Bree was ready settling on the plain black zip up with jeans and some black converse. Pulling her hair back into a pony tail she walked back into her room to find Patrick lying back on her bed staring at the ceiling.

"Finally, God its nearly lunch now..." he exclaimed.

"Its half 9" she corrected him turning and leaving the room and Patrick followed her.

"Are you serious? Seemed longer... Oh well you want pancakes?" he asked

"Eh where would we get pancakes? There's no pancake house." She said opening the door and walking down to Patrick's car.

"XO does breakfast duh!" he replied as if she was mental.
Sign up to rate and review this story