Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 01:18 Years old.

by Popciclegirl 7 reviews

The sequil to "A Beautiful Lie" located in the 30 Seconds to Mars section. Lilee is now 18 and Brendon is 21. They are both of age to do a lot of stuff. Wow, I suck at summarys. Bassicly it's Brend...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-05 - Updated: 2006-12-05 - 502 words

1Original
Okay. No more Mondays. I'm sorry. Well, until Christmas. Well, if any of you have heard the new Fall Out Boy song tell me, is it awesome or is it awesome? I REALLY LOVE IT! It's like...awesome. Can't wait to see the video and that is a c-d that I will be getting. Well, bye.
******************

"I hope you had a great 18th birthday." Brendon said while stroking Lilee's long brown hair.

Lilee turned around in the bed and kissed him lightly. "I did." She laughed. "Wow." She sighed.

Brendon nodded. "Wow." He laughed. "First time? Didn't seem like it."

"It was."

They kissed eachother before going to sleep.

Lilee was now 18 years old. She was no longer a virgin. Today anyways. Jared, her father, re-married to a beautiful girl named Sabrina. 1 year later she became a big sister to 1 year olds Chris and Max. Lilee was growing up. Boy did she love it. She moved out of Jared's house and into Panic!'s.

The next day...

The boys were kind of doing their own thing. Jon was talking to his girlfriend on his cell, Brendon was fighting with Spencer about which paint was better and Ryan was playing his PSP. Lilee and Kara were looking at a magizene.

Lilee felt a buzz in her pocket. She took out the buzzing item to see the number. Her dad was calling.

"Hello?"
"Lilee!"
"Hey Dad! Sup?"
"Nothing really...how about you?"
She laughed. "Chillin."
"You should be studying. It's almost the end of the semester."
"You're probably right...but it doesn't end for another week."
"Alrighty then. So, I have some terrific news."
"Like what?"
"Sabrina..."
"Sabrina...?"
"She's pregnant!"
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
"When'd you find out?"
"I found out this morning but she's already 2 months."
"That's great!"
"I just find it kind of weird that I'm an 18 year old sister to two one year old brothers."
"Eh."
"But your still young. 36."
"Yeah."

"Lilee, come over here!"

"I have to go, dad."
"Okay. Love you."
"Love you too. Bye."

She hung up. "What Brendon?"

"Come here!"

"As you wish master." She joked. "I have a life too you know."

"Oh well..." Brendon pulled her down to his lap. She smiled.

"What?" She asked.

"For the living room, which color is best? Light red, baige, light blue or green?"

"Put each of the samples to the rug and see which one matches best."

"We did that already." He said. "These are the ones we like best."

"I think the navy green would go well."

"Thank you." Brendon kissed her on the cheek.

"Yeah, that reminds me." Spencer cut in. "I heard a lot of...noises last night."

They both laughed. "Yeah and?" Brendon said.

"Was that you?"

"Maybe." She said.

"Jeeze, your taking 18 years old for advantage." Ryan said, still focusing on the game.

"Because I can." Lilee said.

"Does Jared know?" Spencer asked.

"No. He did tell me this though."

"What?"

"Sabrina's gonna have a baby."

Everyone switched their attention to Lilee. "Again?" Jon asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story