Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Destiny

Chapter Fifteen

by angellbaby28 2 reviews

A little bit of drama arises before the guys go on stage

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 792 words

0Unrated
The guys were set to go on stage in ten minutes so things were starting to get a little insane in the dressing room. The guys were running around, getting into their costumes and getting their make up done. Brendon was in the tiny bathroom when he called Emily's name loudly. Emily reluctantly got up from her spot on Ryan's lap and walked to the bathroom to see what Brendon needed. He opened the door and closed it as soon as she was inside. Before she had a chance to say anything, he pressed his lips against hers.
"What the hell Brendon?" Emily practically yelled, pulling away from him.
"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that." Brendon whispered. "I just... Emily, I think that I might be in love with you and I had to do that to see if there was any chance that you felt the same about me."
"Well there is no chance in hell. I am with Ryan now and I love him." Emily whispered. They both jumped as someone knocked on the door.
"Brendon, two minutes until show time!" Zach yelled. Brendon quickly left the room and joined the others. Emily followed closely behind. She leaned into Ryan and kissed him quickly, her eyes fixed on Brendon.

*

"We are Panic! At The Disco, thank you very much for coming out tonight!" The lights came on in the arena, and the boys ran off stage and met up with the girls. Ryan pulled Emily into a tight hug and kissed her softly on the forehead.
"You guys were great!" Danielle exclaimed, standing close to Brendon. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, glancing at Emily.
"Thanks, the crowd was insane tonight!" Jon exclaimed as they entered the dressing room. "First shower!" He yelled in a child-like voice, which made everyone in the room laugh.
"Are you okay Em? You seem a little down." Ryan observed as he took a bottle of water out of the fridge.
"Yeah, I'm fine... just thinking about my dad..." Emily lied, forcing a smile. She rested her head in Ryan's lap and drifted into a restless sleep. She had a very emotional day, and needless to say, she was exhausted as a result. A while later, she was awoken by Spencer, who was gently shaking her.
"Time to go best friend." He whispered. "You and Danielle are both pretty exhausted so we're going to take you back to our place for the night" Spencer explained, leading her out to the waiting van. An hour later, they finally arrived at the house and Emily was now wide awake. Once they were all inside the house, everyone said their goodnights and made their way to their beds. Emily sighed and sat on the couch. Spencer was the only one to see this and he decided to sit with her. "What's up? Aren't you tired?" Emily shook her head no and tried to fight back the tears that had now formed in her eyes. "Emily, what's wrong?"
"Brendon kissed me today... in the bathroom, before the show. He also told me that he loved me..." Emily explained. "I just don't know what to do now... I mean, he seems to get along great with Danielle, but I am just scared that it's for the wrong reasons..."
"You think that he is using Danielle to make you jealous." Spencer concluded. Emily nodded her head yes. "Well, you just need to give him the benefit of the doubt. You're with Ryan and he loves you more than anything else in the world, which is all that matters."
"Did he tell you that?" Emily questioned, unable to hide the fact that she was shocked by what her best friend had just told her.
"He didn't have to. It's pretty obvious how he feels about you. That kid would do anything and everything to make you happy." Spencer said, pulling Emily into a tight embrace. "We should really get to bed." He noted, seeing that the clock on the wall read 3:30am. Emily agreed.
"Thanks for this Spence. I needed it!" Emily whispered once they reached the top of the stairs.
"Not a problem. That's what best friends do." Spencer said with a yawn. "Good night Ms. Saunders." He said groggily.
"Good night Mr. Smith. See you in the morning." With that, they both disappeared into their rooms. Emily smiled as she changed into her pyjamas and climbed into bed next to Ryan who was passed out due to the extreme exhaustion he undoubtedly felt from the show. Emily was just about to fall asleep when an image of Brendon's lips pressed against hers flashed through her mind. She looked at Ryan and quickly got out of bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story