Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dreams Do Come True

Dreams Do Come True

by anime_aleah 1 review

Naruto has been acting strange lately but the thing is Sasuke is too. Whats happening and who can fix it. They'll have to count on each other for help. Takes place after Sasuke returns from Orochim...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 471 words

-1Predictable
Hey guys. So Im gonna try again to make the perfect story cause my last on bombed. Please please please review!!!

Chapter 1 start!

Sasuke awoke to the sound of thunder crashing against midnight's sky.

"Damn, at this rate, I won't be getting any sleep."
He sat up in bed and rubbed what little sleep he held in his coal colored eyes out.

Then he slowly looked around his room and observed with caution just in case.


"Orochimaru..."

Sasuke knew he'd returned only the previous month when the snake bastard's orders had finally ceased. But now, nightmares started happening and they didn't stop.

Sasuke blinked and the darkness faded leaving dawns early rays in it's place.

A fifteen year old Sasuke rolled out of bed and got ready to meet good ol' team 7.

******

Uzamaki, Naruto, loud mouth ninja extraordinare, had finally grown up and out of his prankster ways and at age fourteen, turned into a mature young man.

"Sasuke...no don't I-I...Ugh"

~T H U M P~

"Ow, what the ...how'd I get on the floor?"
Naruto rolled over onto his back and glared a whole in his previously damaged ceiling.

"It was just a dream...more like a nightmare"

Naruto's POV*

I fell out the bed...
What in the world is wrong with me!?!
These stupid dreams. I got up only to trip on the trash on my floor.

"Stupid apartment"

I tumbled forward and rolled on my butt in the direction of the bathroom only to hit the bathroom door and roll back in a daze.

"Forget this"

My brain must have started working cause I stood up and opened the bathroom door like a normal person.

Normal POV*

Naruto hopped in the shower for a while, then threw on his infamous orange jumpsuit. Ah, orange never gets old.

"Man, I'm gonna be the late one today," Naruto sighed refering to the fact that Kakashi sensai was NEVER on time.

Naruto brushed his teeth and brought a quick comb through his unruly blonde spikes.

*******

Sakura squealed with glee when she noticed only Sasuke in the distance just arriving at the bridge which she waited at for ten minuetes already.

'Now he's all mine'

"Hey Sasuke!"

Sasuke POV*

Oh great. I thought I could avoid her, but here she is hunting me down.
The fifteen year old pink fluff ball skipped to my side. Here it comes...
5,4,3,2,1...

"Hey Sasuke, wanna go on a date with..."

"No"

Normal POV*

Sakura slumped her shoulders and dragged herself back to the other side of the bridge crestfallen.

Sasuke thought it would stay silent from then on, but, oh Sasuke, you dont know how wrong you are!

TBC......

A/n: please tell me this one was good and promise to review. If this is a hit, then it will go on fanfiction. Toddles
Sign up to rate and review this story