Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 03:Time to Waste.

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Duh...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 625 words

0Unrated

Sorry for the fact that I'm neglecting ...And She Just Might Get You Lost... my brother happened to find them and give it to my parents...yeah. So, I have to start all over with it. The video for 30STM's From Yesterday is the awesomeness. Jared is very pretty. He has awesome hair, his blue eyes just...make me jealous. Hard to believe that he's 34. He looks...20.
*******************

The next day was study day. No fun and games. Lilee had a big test to study for. This went towards college.

"So, what collgeg do you want to go to?" Jon asked, peeking over her shoulder.

"I'm applying for the same one my dad went to. School of Visual Arts." She repiled.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Isn't that in New York?"

She looked at him. "Yeah..."

"Wouldn't Jared go crazy? I mean...he's here and you're...there."

"Thats the only thing I'm worried about. I applied for it..and I got accepted."

"Accepted? Holy crap." He said. "That can't be good."

"I didn't tell Brendon yet either."

"Tell me what?"

Lilee looked in the doorway to see Brendon standing there. "Oh, nothing."

"Good girl, studying."

"Well, I don't want to get kicked out." Lilee said.

"Yeah, you're extremely smart. You get 90's and 100's all the times. Theres a BIG chance that your gonna fail." Jon cut in.

Lilee shook her head. "Well, I wanna go to college. I wanna pass this test. If I don't...I don't have a future."

"Look at Brendon! He has a great future!" Jon exclaimed.

Brendon glared at him. "Oh shut up. If Pete didn't find us I might be on the streets begging for money." He said. "I made a mistake. But still, my parents are very supportive of the band." He added. "Let her study. This is a big deal for her."

"Thank you, Brendon." Lilee said. She kissed him on the cheek.

Jon rolled his eyes. "I should leave now." He said.

Just then Kara came walking into the room quite speedy and Ryan after her.

"Kara, please?" He asked.

"No! You can't just go into my personal space!"

"It's not that! You're just..getting me worried!"

"Okay, then what exactly am I worrying you for?" Ryan looked at the floor. "I'm not starving myself, I'm not cheating on you!" With those words Ryan looked at her. "You thought I was cheating on you?" She asked.

"You've been acting so weird lately...it was the first thing that came to mind."

Brendon looked at Lilee. She shook her head.

"I'm anything but cheating on you. I love you. I'd never..."

Lilee got up. She leaned closer to Brendon to tell him something. 'I have to get out of here. Come?" She whispered.

"I wanna hear the rest of the conversation." He laughed.

Lilee shook her head and left.

"I wanna take it to the next level is all..." Kara concluded.

Ryan's eyes widened. "Like marriage?" He asked.

She slowly nodded. "I was getting annoyed that we weren't...really together."

Ryan sighed and got down on one knee. "Kara? Will you marry me?"

Kara gasped with joy. "Yes!" Ryan got up and she jumped into his arms.

Brendon just smiled and shook his head. He walked out.

Lilee was sitting on the bed with her books. "Kara and Ryan are engaged." Brendon said.

"What?"

"He just proposed."

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STUDY WITH ALL THIS GOING ON!" She yelled.

Brendon sat next to her and started stroking her hair. "Are you okay?"

"It's just so stressful. Being in a house with rock stars...It's hard to concentrate."

"I'll tell people not to bother you, m'kay?"

Lilee nodded and said thank you.
*************************************

Okay...chapters done. Ima go to sleep...bye.
Sign up to rate and review this story