Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

chapter 15

by cutegirl12356 3 reviews

read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 2036 words

0Unrated
Ashley's POV

Frankie and I has had a lot of fun. We've talked, went shopping, even went to see a movie. My goal for myself today was to keep his mind off of Jamia and it seems to be working. I pulled into the driveway and I noticed a very familiar car that belonged to a Gerard Way. Frankie looked at what I was looking at and grabbed my had, "Come on lets get this over with.", I smilled. I love the feeling of holding his hand! QUIT IT ASHLEY YOUR ENGAGED!!!! We walked in and Gerard was not happy.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HANG UP ON ME AND YOU", he said pointing to Frankie, "A CALL WOULD BE NICE! YOU COULD OF SAID HEY GERARD I'M AT ASHLEY AND MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE AS PISSED AS I AM RIGHT NOW!"

"I'm sorry about not calling mother!"

"STOP WITH THE SMART ASS COMMENT AND EXPLAIN!", damn I've never heard Gerard talk to Frank like that.

"I NEEDED TO GET AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM JAMIA! AND I HAD TO SEE ASHLEY I CALLED HER A LIAR AND REFUSED TO TALK TO HER FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS!!"

"Can I say something.?", Miranda asked.

"WHAT?!", They both yelled turning to Miranda.

"Where's Quinn?"

"That's asking a question, not saying something.", Frankie said getting pissed at the slightest mention of Quinn. Come to think about it he has done this all day.

"He's on tour.", before anyone could say anything else I finished, "it's getting late are you two staying instead of driving all the way back. And also I'm cooking spaghetti.

"Oh I'm staying what about you Miranda?", Gerard said Miranda's jaw droped.

"You are so wrong."

"What?"

"Nothing, and thanks Ashley."

"No problem."

Incoming call!

Me: Hey.

Quinn: Hey baby.

Me: What's up?

Quinn: We just made it here and I'm already missing you.

Me: Awwww are you having Ashley DT's?

Quinn: As a matter of fact I am.

Me: Ha ha

Quinn: So is Frankie still there?

Me: Yes, but Miranda and Gerard are too.

Quinn: Oh good.

Me: What's wrong?

Quinn: Nothing.

Me: Stop lieing.

Quinn: I'm not.

Me: Your Jealous aren't you?

Quinn: Yes I an you caught me, but can you blame me.

Me: I guess not, but it's okay.

Quinn: Stop being so conceited. I hate to end this short but I need some rest, I'll call you tomorrow okay?

Me: Okay love ya

Quinn: Love ya more.

Me: Bye.

Quinn: Bye.

End of conversation!

"That was Quinn?", I jumped.

"Yeah, but I thought you were in the living room?"

"They did I wanted to talk to you."

"Oh really about what?"

"Us.", oh my gosh, I've always wanted to talk about us but this is not the time to bring this up. I'm with Quinn and he just got out of a serious relationship.

"Ashley?", he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Um, what?"

"I wanted to talk about us."

"Ooo Okay.", he sat down beside me and took my hands in his.

"I was a wreck without you in my life. I'm sorry for breaking your heart times before. I don't plan on doing it again. Ashley everyday I didn't see you or hear your voice the memory of us in the rain kept coming back and what I saw when I turned my head back to see you after I ran for Jamia. Ashley the truth is that I love you. I didn't return the words for you but I was scared and I felt like I was cheating on Jamia because I fell in love with you. I didn't want to lose Jamia because I thought I was happy, but to tell you the truth I was only happy with you. I love you Ashley and I'm sorry it took me so long to realize that."

Everything was running threw my head. I'm shocked. I love him too. I've always wanted to kiss him and make love to him. Hell I told him I loved him.

"Ashley?", he whispered. Without thinking I kissed him. This feels so right, but I felt bad for doing this to the one man who has loved me for so long. I pulled away.

"I love you too, but I'm with Quinn. I'm getting married to Quinn.", I can't believe I'm doing this, but it's the truth, I'm with Quinn. I can't hurt him like that. I looked at Frankie who had his head in his hands. "I'm sorry need to talk to Quinn I'll see you in the morning?", he looked up at me. Hope was in his eyes, but tears were still in them.

"Yeah."

"Good night and pick any room you want. There's only one room that's being used here." He smilled at me I waked past everyone. Miranda could tell something was wrong. I'm guessing from knowing me for so long.

"Ashley?"

"I'm going to bed everyone and Gerard I'm sorry about the spaghetti."

"It's okay go get some rest.", I'm guessing they we're spying on us, or everybody can tell when I'm upset, maybe the red puffy eyes are giving it away. I noded and walked into my room, shut the door and dialed Quinn's phone. I have to tell him everything.


Calling!

Quinn: Hello (he said in a really groggy voice.)

Me: Hey

Quinn: What's wrong, is this something to do with Frankie? Did he hurt you?

Me: Calm down it's caused by him but I need to tell you something.

Quinn: What is it?

Me: I kissed Frankie.

Quinn: WHAT?!?!

Me: I'm so sorry.

Quinn: Why?

Me: I don't know he told me he loved me and the next thing I know I'm kissing him. I'm so confused.

Quinn: Your not confused you love Frankie.

Me: But I love you too.

Quinn: I'm going to regret what I'm about to say but you should be with him.

Me: What?

Quinn: It's over, I can't be with someone who is in love with someone else. Go and be with the man you truly love.

Me: QUINN!!!

Quinn: No, love ya good night. Bye.

Click!

End of conversation.

As I was crying I heard a knock at the door.

"Ashley?", Miranda walked in, "What's wrong?"

"Frankie told me that he loved me. I kissed him. I called Quinn and told him. I can't have a relationship based on lies. Well, he dumped me he said that he can't be with with someone that is in love with someone else. He told me to be with Frankie."

"Oh I'm so sorry.", she stayed with me and I drifted into a deep sleep.

The next morning!

I woke up with arms around my waist. At first I thought that Miranda fell asleep with me, but then I looked at the arms. Miranda doesn't have tattoos neither does Gerard so that only leaves one person Frankie. I turned around in his arms. He was sleeping I began to play with his hair. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey you.", he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, how did you end up in my bed?", I asked smiling at him. Which he gladly returned.

"Miranda told me what happen, I was worried about you."

"Oh."

"Hungry?"

"Not really."

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm not hungry."

"You are not going to starve yourself because of Quinn. Come on get dressed I'm taking you out.", I laughed and got dressed. He took me to the only place he has ever took me too Ihop. I'm getting really sick of Ihop because he always takes me there, but he's trying so I'm not saying a word.

"You know I think your addicted to pancakes?"

"I might you never know.", we laughed and talked the only thing that we do these days.

"So, what does this mean?", he asked THE QUESTION!

"I don't know what does this mean?"

"I hope this means we're together."

"Then we're together then."

"Unless you don't want to be together."

"No, no, no I didn't say that.", I laughed at him.

"Okay so are we official?", he asked me.

"You are so full of questions today.", he looked down, "Of course we're official.", he looked up and smilled. While we we're kissing my phone started to play ' I'm in the mood for you now' ,we laughed.

Incoming call!

Me: Hello

Gerard: Hey

Me: What's wrong?

Gerard: Jamia is here and she said she is not leaving until she talks to Frankie.

Me: WHAT?!

Gerard: I'm sorry tell Frankie to come back and tell this bitch that it's over.

Me: Okay see you in a little bit.

Gerard: Okay bye love ya sis.

Me: Love ya too.

End of conversation.

"Who was that?"

"Gerard, Jamia is at my house and she is refusing to leave until she talks to you."

"WHAT?!", I looked at my hands. He lightly put his fingers under my chin and raised it so that I was looking at him. "Nothing is going to change, we're still together.", he kissed me and grabbed my hand. We walked to the car hand in hand. People constantly took pictures. We are probably going to be on almost every magazine. But we didn't care we were in love.

Frankie's POV

We got to her house and when we came in the door Jamia ran to me and hugged me and tried to kiss me I pulled away. Ashley tried to let go of my hand but I just tightened my grip. She looked at me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!", Jamia asked pointing at out hands.

"We're together Jamia.", I said pulling Ashley closer to me.

"WHAT?! NO, NO, NO, WE'RE TOGETHER FRANKIE!!"

"I'm sorry, we were over the second I saw you with PETE!!"

"Ashley is getting married to Quinn, you can't be togther."

"We're over he dumped me and told me to be with Frankie.", Ashley said correcting her.

"SHUT UP WHORE I'M TALKING TO MY BOYFRIEND!!", that one sentence made Ashley let go of my hand and jump on Jamia punching her. Gerard and I finally got her off of Jamia.

"BITCH I WASN'T THE ONE WHO WAS SLEEPING AROUND ON FRANKIE!!", Ashley screamed. I pulled Ashley into her room, so she can cool off. I hugged her and kissed her the second the door closed.

"I'll be right back, I'll get rid of Jamia okay baby?", she noded and I walked out to where Jamia was. "You have a nerve to come into her house and call her a whore, she's not the whore Jamia you are! You need to leave now! Before I get a restraining order on you ass!!", she got up crying. I hate to see women cry but this had no affect me this time.

"Well I guess Miranda and I are going to go.", Gerard said giving me a wink. After they left I locked the door and walked into Ashley's room where she was laying on her back looking at the ceiling. She's mind, she's FINALLY MINE! I crawled on the bed which made her jump. The I got on top of her.

"You know it's only two right?"

"Yeah I know it's just been a very long week."

"I know what you mean, everything can change in the blink of an eye, the good thing about this really long week was at the beginning I didn't have you, Now look at me I've got the woman I love laying right under me.", she giggled and kissed me. I love it when she does that. She pulled away.

"So what was your plan when you layed on top of me?", I smirked at her.

"Nothing until you put it in my head.", she giggled. She flipped me. I know she is strong, and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to call some people."

"You are so wrong."

"Well you just sounded so gay."

"Hey I can prove that I'm not gay.", she laughed and walked out.

"TEASE!!", man she has no idea what she does to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you liked it! Tell me what you think! More soon! Love yall!
You rock!
Ashley!
Sign up to rate and review this story