Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Back With A Vengeance

Back With A Vengeance

by mitchsbaby16 2 reviews

20 years after Naraku's death, Hakudoshi returns to exact revenge upon those who detroyed him...the Inu Tachi.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kirara, Miroku, Naraku, Sango, Shippo, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 250 words

1Original
disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha or any of the brilliant Rumiko Takahashi's characters.



reminisions
20 years. That's how long it's been. 20 years since my father died, 20 years since I went into hiding. Now, the time has finally come.
end of reminisions

(20 years before)
Hakudoshi, nothing but a child back then, watched as that Inuyasha and his horrible friends mustered all of their strength to kill his father. He chuckled.'It'll never work,' he thought. But then it happened. That revolting miko told them all to use their attacks at the same time. They did it, of course. They were like a pack of dogs who didn't do anything until told to. Hakudoshi watched in horror as his father's aura ruptured, bringing down his unbreakable barrier. Inuyasha cried,"Windscar!" and then the miko shot an arrow. He watched in helplessness as his father's head slowly came off, severed by the sacred arrow. Then that demon slayer sent her Hiraikotsu flying toward Naraku, mutilating his body beyond repair. The monk sucked it up in his cursed hand, and then the Wind Tunnel closed forever. Naraku was dead.
Hakudoshi ran, no longer wanting to see the open, dead eyes of his father. "Inuyasha," he spat,"you will pay for the death of my father."






Author's note: yeah i know it's short, but you gotta admit, it's a great beginning. i promise the next one will be longer, ok? oh yeah, and by the way, this is my first fanfic, so be nice!
mitchsbaby16
Sign up to rate and review this story