Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

Rosie, what?

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

It starts out cliche, but trust me it gets better!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 962 words

1Exciting
Joe's POV

"Hey ladies." Patrick and Cole waited for him to address them.
"What?" Pete laughed and Pat hit him in the face with a fry. Suddenly Jessie jumped on Pat and start to make out with him.
"Holy shit." I whispered. Everyone kinda stared. I heard Rosie whisper something to Ashley.
"I have a hotel key. Jeezus." Ashley sat there looking out the window. I nudged her.
"Ash, you okay?" She smiled and bounced on my lap.
"Yeah. Now buy me soome ice cream, fool!"
Everyone went back to joking and messing around. I watched Brent and Rosie whisper fight, my stomach hurt. Rosie turned red and her eyes watered as Brent said something. I had the urge to punch him in the face.
"Brent. Stop. I'm not ready, Okay?"
"It's been 8 months and I've barely been below the zipper...if you loved me." Rosie's head hung.
"I do love you...I really do. I just..." Brent crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. My hands balled up into fists as Rosie rubbed his knee and whispered so quietly,"I'm sorry."
Suddenly Pete's mouth collided with my cheek and I jumped up, nearly knocking the table over.
"Pete!" He grinned at me. Kate fell from her chair laughing and Ashley's head was in Pete's lap as she struggled to breath. Two pretty girls walked by, pointing and giggling. I glared at Pete.
"Yeah thanks Pete. Now everyone thinks I'm gay!" Pete did a mock gay voice.
"Thinks? Girl they already knew!"

Rosie's POV

I walked out of Brent's bathroom and wiped my mouth and watery eyes. Brent was laying on his bed, still watching some shitty movie. I didn't argue since he finally forgave me for the fight we had yesterday. It was late so I was planning on sleeping over as usual. I climbed on Brent's bed and laid my head on his chest.
"Rose..."I lifted my head and his mouth met mine. Thank God I had out a piece of gum in my mouth right after I finished up. He pulled me on to him and began to explore my mouth and body. I felt sick, knowing what this would lead to. Soon enough he tugged my shirt off and undid my bra. He yanked his off and flipped me over. It was hard to breathe under his weight but I didn't say anything. I stiffened as he undid my jeans and tugged them off. This was the farthest he had gone before I stopped him. I was about to get up but his words echoed in my head.
"If you loved me."
I closed my eyes tightly as he slid the cotton down my thighs and he entered me quickly with three fingers. I gripped the blankets in pain and tried to steady my breathing.
It'll be over soon.
We both jumped at the sound of my phone and pain shot through my body. I jumped up and ran to my phone.
"Hello?" my voice was shakey.
"Hey" It was Joe. My stomach pulled a funny.
"Oh he-hey Joe. What's up?"
"I was wondering if you were coming to our gig." The band had gotten a gig at a local bar. Everyone was going. Maybe.
"I dunno," Brent was sitting with his arms folded, he wasn't happy about the interruption,"I'll call you. I gotta go. T'm sorta busy."
"Ro, are you okay? You sound upset." I smiled at the corcern in his voice.
"No, I'm fine. I'll call you. Bye"
"Bye. love." I snapped my phone shut. I realized I was still nude and I bent to pick up my clothes when I felt Brent's hands clasp my shoulders. He pushed me against the wall.
"What is Joe doing calling your cell phone, Rose? Rose! Don't lie to me!" He was squeezing my shoulders hard and he was glaring down at me.
"Brent you're hurting me,stop! He was just inviting me-us to the show!" Brent rolled his eyes and pushed me up the wall, scratching my back. Tears welled up in my eyes.
"Rose, don't lie to me, I know you like him! Don't be such a slut!" He let go of my shoulders and I slumped to the ground.
"Brent! What are you talking about? Why would you say that?" He pounded the dresser with his fists. I jumped and hit my head on the wall.
"God! You probably fuck Pete, too! You're always fucking with him! You probably fucked on his table and in the shower, you whore! You tell me you love me, we've been together for 8 fucking months and still no sex. If you really loved me we would be having sex when I want to. Fuck it! Fuck you! Go do whatever guys you want, you slut!" He pounded the dresser and a picture frame fell over and broke.
Oh my God.
Tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt like I would pass out but I stood up slowly wincing in pain.
"Brent, baby, please. I love you. I'm just scared." He looked ready to punch me.
"If you really loved me..." I walked over to him.
"Brent," I held his fist,"I love you. I do." Suddenly he turned to me and began to kiss me hard and passionately. He picked me up and walked to his bed.
No, he thinks that I want to have sex. I'm not ready! I-
"Get my zipper." He muttered into my hair. I slowly undid his pants and he ripped them off.
"Brent."I tried to say but I had no voice. Before I could breath he started to pound into me violently. I closed my eyes tight and prayed that it would end soon. A tear slowly rolled down my cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story