Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > twisted destiny

prologue

by thecastspeller666 0 reviews

how can love exist in a world where racism and hate rules? enter into this realm and see what fate has in store for them. bv AU

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bulma, Vegeta - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 531 words

0Unrated
PROLOGUE:
destiny has strange way to happen, sometime a single little thing can change everything. only two people are needed to create a world but for this happening fate has to deal it's hand. a b/v AU
Twisted destiny

"Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So what are, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come. You can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are. You'll see what I mean."
Whistler, Buffy the Vampire Slayer1

, From the journal of Bulma Brief: Monday october the 27th 2006

"When did my life get so screwed up? Is there a god out there getting his jollies by messing with it?

It's a shame; things were going so well... until that fateful day, the day where my life turned upside-down. I didn't know at the time... oh, no; I certainly didn't know...

"I remember it perfectly - everyone was so excited. We had found it at last, without even seriously searching! Still, the bottom line is that we found it!

A planet. A planet with a high probability of supporting life forms; hopefully intelligent life forms."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

From the journal of bulma brief: Wednesday december the 1st 2004

"I've been in the Army for ten years now; since I was sixteen. Most of the time I lived with "the guys," listening to their chauvinistic and oftentimes gross jokes about women. They'd just talk as if I wasn't even there!

I guess I did suffer a lot one time, but it was only difficult at first. I adapted remarkably well, quickly learning to ignore them unless the conversation was particularly nasty.

I really believed the guys respected me.

Over time I matured from an inexperienced teenager to an accomplished officer and talented engineer. My brothers-in-arms have grown as well... sadly we won't be together for this mission."

The young woman sighed and laid her pen on the desk, then pushing her chair back, she stood and began collecting what she will need for her travel

Later this day "OK, I've packed all my personal stuff and the equipment that I'm going to need has already been stowed. I took care of getting my specific inventions ready for transport myself, so that's a load off my shoulders," she grinned as she thought of her most recent project, securely wrapped up in heavy packing material and tightly sealed in a solid wooden box. "I guess I'll take the rest of these bags to the ship and check on the workers progress."

Her muttering suddenly stopped and lifted her head as she heard the approach of many voices.
Sign up to rate and review this story