Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

My Alchemical Romance

by sin_king 2 reviews

A contemplation, a possession and an unforgivable transgression

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Edward Elric, Envy, Roy Mustang - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 395 words - Complete

1Moving
My Alchemical Romance

Disclaimer: Not mine. Don't sue.

A/N: Based lightly on BBI (Blue Bird Illusion) Pairings are EnvyEd and RoyEd, if you squint anyway.
--------------------------------

Dull golden orbs observed a tall, pale man within a building, sunshine locks whipped about a delicate face but no move was made to remove them. Pale lips were set in an indifferent line, helping the porceline features betray nothing.

The man in the building paced back and forth and looked towards the heavy wooden door of the roon he occupied before resuming his pacing. Still unnoticed, the gold-endowed figure fixated upon the blue of the of the other's military attire and for a moment a spark of emotion seemed to fill the dephtless pools of golden oblivion.

The spark was gone as soon as it appeared when pale arms encased the golden figure and caressed his pale stomach. "What are you doing here?" a voice purred sensuously before the roaming hands settled boldly on slim hips clad in black.

The golden one turned eyes to another with paler skin than his own, cat-like lilac eyes and green hair in wild disarray. "I was drawn to this place somehow," the golden-eyed one finally spoke, still fixated on the man in blue. Lilac eyes narrowed before the owner of said eyes ran his tongue over the smaller one's neck and purred, "Are you planning to replace me, Pride?"

"Is there a reason for me to replace you, Envy?" the golden-eyed sin asked. The green-haired sin spun the other around and molded their bodies together fully, taking the smaller's lips in a violent kiss.

The contact was broken a second later as Envy chuckled darkly and replied, "no, there will never be a reason for you to replace me, you're mine and will always be, from now until eternity." With that said, Envy roughly bit the other sin's shoulder, drawing blood. "Roy," breathed out Pride, eyes turning a brilliant gold before returning to their previous tarnished gold hue.

The exhalation went unnoticed by Envy, who was lapping up the evidence of his possessive gesture. The green-haired sin locked lilac eyes with the stunned ebony orbs of Colonel Roy Mustang, who watched the couple from the window of his large office, and gifted the alchemist with a smirk of vicious triumph.

Pride, the former Edward Elric, still trapped in his embrace.

END
Sign up to rate and review this story