Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Cant Possibly Sweat Out

2

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 442 words

0Unrated
Flash back to 3 years ago.

Lala land. That was where i was. In lala land. Not knowing not caring about my surroundings. I walked up the stairs of the stadium and sat down. I looked down over the players on the field and spotted Pete, he was running up the field. He looked toward me and i waved. That was when i broke down. My tears started to flow down my cheek, one by one, large droplets of tears falling onto my knees. I cried for my parents, for myself, for Pete. For everything that meant something to me, and was brutally taken away. I looked away and took my glasses off to wipe my eyes. That was when i heard noise, like someone running up the stairs, and noticed two pairs of feet standing next to me. I looked up from my knees and saw Pete standing over me, with a worried look on his face. He sat down next to me and put his arms around me to embrace me into a hug. He was all sweaty and gross, but he was just so... so...right. I didn't love him, in love sort, but i loved him in a way that he was the closest person to me. When my parents passed away his family took me in, took me in as their own and i became his sister. He always watched out for me, and rarely left me out of his sight. And today was the day, today was the day that i need to move to my godparents, who have more authority over me than his parents did. Today was my dreaded day. The day i flew away to Las Vegas, Nevada.
I just sat ther for a while with my head on his shoulder, until he finally looked up to me and said
- hey, itl be fine. I know it will! Look, il go visit you every single holiday, and well always be super close!! Come one Marge, itl be fine! Look, lets look on the bright side. Youll see new things, meet new people!
- but i dont want to see new things, and meet new people. Im perfectly fine where i am! - i started to whine, knowing that today was not going to change, and i was getting on that plane.
Time passed and Pete and I said our last good byes. I was standing at the gate shaking my head no, while he was pushing me forward. He gave my one last hug from behind, a kiss on the cheek and a little box. I finally walked up into the plane and dreaded the worst.
Sign up to rate and review this story