Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Priceless [1]

Priceless [1]

by Silvana 15 reviews

Gerard does some writing. [Oneshot]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-12 - Updated: 2006-12-12 - 308 words - Complete

0Boring
Priceless

Disclaimer: I don't own Gerard Way or Frank Iero. And if you say you do, well, you could be arrested for Slavery. Oh and it's a one shot
Note: I know this probably AU, though I can't say for definite because I don't know Gerard personally, so for all I know he could have done this.

........................................................................................................

Gerard sat with his feet up on the battered coffee table, with a notepad on his lap.
"Brilliant," Gerard replied," Yeah, sure, yeah, sure. Heck yeah." He went to run a hand through his hair, forgetting that he'd cut it. "Fine. See ya later." And he hung up.
Gerard stared at his laptop's screen for a couple of minutes before typing in a title. He smiled and continued to type, his long fingers skimming over the key board. He pressed print and left the room. The printer began to spew out the paper.

Priceless

Disclaimer: I don't own Gerard Way or Frank Iero. And if you say you do, well, you could be arrested for Slavery. Oh and it's a one shot
Note: I know this probably AU, though I can't say for definite because I don't know Gerard personally, so for all I know he could have done this.
......................................................................................................

Gerard sat with his feet up on the battered coffee table, with a notepad on his lap.
"Yeah," he said into the phone, "So let me get this straight. We've been on tour and we're driving through a wood. The bus crashes and we get The Black Parade from our experiences." Gerard grinned, as his band mate Frank spoke...

...............................................................................

A/N Yeah, hope you liked it. It's my first fic on here and only got written because my mate bugged me too. Uh...yeah, flame it, criticise it, do whatever in your review, I'm a big girl. I can take it.
Sign up to rate and review this story