Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > A Very Spander Christmas

A Very Spander Christmas

by Marks_Scarf81 0 reviews

Xander has a conversation with Spike that leads him to start questioning their relationship...enemies or is there something else there? So far there is just the first part, so don't be too harsh.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anya, Buffy, Riley, Spike, Tara, Willow, Xander - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-14 - 915 words

0Unrated
Notes: This is the first part of a multi-parted X-mas slashfic. Well it has multi-stories going on...but its gonna lead to some slashy fun! Its the main main focus anyhow...o_O lol Hence the title!

Disclaimers: I don't own the characters, Joss Whedom (aka God of all things good!)

A Very Spander Christmas


Xander grinned while he watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas. It was his favorite movie this time of year. Right up there with A Christmas Story. If everyone was up for it, he hoped to pop that into the VCR next. On his lap sat a bowl full of popcorn. He munched on it giddyly.

"Ya know, I've probably seen this a million times, but it never gets old." He said to nobody in particular. "Hey...after this we should watch A Christmas Story." He added.

Willow giggled. "We should watch A Charlie Brown Christmas, Tara hasn't seen you do the Snoopy dance!"

Riley smirked. "I haven't either, that has to be something to see." Buffy giggled and rubbed Riley's arm. "It is, but you know its getting late. I have slaying to get to."

Riley beamed. "Slaying huh? Need me to come along?"

Buffy shook her head. "Nah, I can do it. Besides you have stuff you need to do, right?"

Riley shrugged. "I-I guess."

Riley and Buffy left hand in hand. Xander looked over at Willow and Tara. "I guess its just the three of us huh?"

Willow pouted some. "Sorry Xand, but Tara and I are getting up early tommorrow. Its a big Wiccan get together. Much fun and merriment is to be had." Tara nodded apologetically.

Xander nodded. "Oh, alright then. See you guys tomorrow night then?"

The girls nodded and headed out too. Xander sighed and sat there alone in his apartment. He would've called up Anya if he hadn't known she was counting the money from the register at the Magic Box. He stopped questioning her silliness. He sighed and got up and headed out to the Magic Box.

Inside the Magic Box, Anya sat on a stool counting her money. She counted it in a sing-songy voice. She was glad Xander wasn't around to make fun of her. She had the money set out into seperate piles according to the ammount. She sighed happily when she was done. Anya jumped when Xander knocked on the window. Startled, she got up and went to let her boyfriend in. Once inside she gave him a big hug and kiss.

"Hey sweety," Xander said with a big smile. "So how's the Christmas rush?"

Anya clapped her hands happily. "Its been going so great! I never did understand this silly holiday before...now I do. Its all about consumerism."

Xander shook his head, but didn't feel like fighting her right now. "So uh...ready to head home?..."

Anya nodded. "Yeah, sure." She said, gathering up her stuff and walked out with Xander.

**


In the graveyard Buffy stood over a grave marked simply DAWN. She sighed and twirled her stake. She frowned at the date on the marker. The girl was young: fifteen. She shook her head. Its not like she could've done anything. Some poor girl got turned into a vamp...well that's all there is to it. She's a vampire now and she must die.

Soon two hands emerged from the ground and soon a young woman crawled out of the ground.

"Its about time. I swear, I was about to leave." Buffy said rolling her eyes. "Actually I--" But she didn't get her sentance out because Dawn swung at her, and Buffy got out of the line of fire and kicked the girl-vamp to the ground. "Geez give me a little something to work with."

The vampire leaped up and glared at the Slayer, her true face on. "Bitch."

Buffy frowned. "That's it? 'Bitch'? That's all you got?" The she-vamp growled and leaped at Buffy, but Buffy stepped aside and the vamp fell to the ground. Buffy kicked her before finally plunging the stake into her. "Geez...that was pathetic." She said, dusting off her hands and walking away to find some more vamps to slay.

**


The following night Xander was alone at the Bronze. Xander should've known Anya would be busy with work again, but he still felt a little ditched. Spike sauntered into the Bronze. He smirked at seeing Xander all by his lonesome. He walked over and sat across from him.

"Well, well, well...what're you doing here without your precious Anya?" Spike asked coyly.

"Bite me, Spike. I mean...just go away." Xander said waving Spike away. "I am not in the mood for your heckling right now, okay?"

Spike grinned. "Oh please, I think you like it when I am all up in your buisness." He said waggling his eyebrows at Xander. He chuckled. "Right...like we'd ever...you're not my type." He said getting up.

Xander cocked an eyebrow at Spike. "Huh?...Do you think I am into you or something?"

Spike sat back down and smirked. "Don't ya remember the way you looked at me two nights ago after I saved you from that wanker who wanted that thingy you bought Anya?"

"Wha? That was gratitude, not a 'I want you so bad' kind of face."

Spike grinned. "Not sure now are you?" He got up and sauntered away from Xander and his thoughts.

Xander sat there confused and lost in his thoughts of confusion.

TO BE CONTINUED
Sign up to rate and review this story