Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Beautiful new loving sisters in law.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 0 reviews

Okay well...Yeah, Me and Maggie...Were kind of pregnant. Okay. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Okay now I just have to tell Benji and Maggie needs to tell Joel. Wonder how their are going...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 645 words

0Unrated
Okay well...Yeah, Me and Maggie...Were kind of pregnant. Okay. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Okay now I just have to tell Benji and Maggie needs to tell Joel. Wonder how their are going to respond to that? Oh well...I got to suck it up and come out, I'm going to be a mother...I never saw it coming...Im also getting...

Okay...Let me start from the beginning of the day. As you know me and Maggie are pregnant. Now all we have to do is tell Benji and Joel. Not so easy for me nor her. I could understand were I should be all happy and jumping up and down but for some reason Im not. Now lets go back to where me and Maggie just found out we were pregnant.

"Maggie, I'll tell Benji about what happened up stairs and you tell Joel what happened down here. Okay?" I asked. She nodded. We left the bathroom hand in hand...(/not/ GAY!!! Like in a comfortanting way. you know...Like friends do.) Benji and Joel have confused looks on their faces. We had to laugh at this. "Benji, can I talk to you upstairs?" He nodded and followed me into my room. I shut the door and we stayed silent for a moment. "Baby...I'm...I...Baby" I had to laugh at myself. He actually caught on to what I was talking about. That's my smart baby. Im about to have two...Wow! "That's...." His serious expression loosened and became a excited one. I smiled. He grabbed me gently and spun me around. He put me down and got a serious expression on his face once more. "Katie...I have to ask you something."

-Maggie's point of view-

"Joel, I'm pregnant." Wow that come out fast. "Um...Maggie...Will you marry?" Joel pulled out a ring and got down on his knee. I gasped. I was speechless. "Maggie?" He brought me back from my thoughts. I shook my head violently. He laughed and slipped the ring on my finger. We kissed and Katie and Benji came down hand in hand. "Maggie! Joel! guess what! Were getting..." I finished her sentence..."Married!" She smiled big and we jumped up and down. Is this weird or what? First pregnancy and now marriage. How cliche. Whatever...Im happy...Maggies happy. We ALL happy.

-Joel's point of view-
Okay so I agree....This is a little weird even though me and Benj descused this and everything but not the pregnancy. Now that a little odd. We partied all night celebrating. "Benji, you need to call Jash and ask his approveal." Katie smirked. "Benji, could you do me the honor and give me away?" Magiie asked sweetly. "Of course." Benji grinned. "I see how your going to be Katie...Not going to ask me to give you away?" i pouted. "Nope. I already told Josh that if I get married then he could give me away." She sighed. I understood. I smiled to let her know that. "Joel....Could you do me the HUGGEST favor in the world?!" Katie asked sweetly. i knew something was coming. "What?" I asked ready for what she wanted me to do for her. Trust me I know Katie. "Could you get Benji the phone?" Sha asked innocently giving me puppy dog eyes. "I guess." I sighed getting up.

-Katie's point of view-
As Joel was getting up...Maggie tripped him. He caught himself before he fell on his face. She turned back to yell at her but she ended up having an innocent look on her face and they ended up kissing. They were so cute together. I hope me and Benji looked as cute, if not more. I love him so much. I would die if anything happened to me or my unborn child...
Sign up to rate and review this story