Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Calm Before the Storm

Calm Before the Storm

by whatsstory

Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and Molly relieve some of their stress during Bill and Fleur's wedding.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Molly Weasley - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 531 words

?Blocked
Harry approched the gate of the Burrow quivering with anticipation. He was finally going to what he considered his real home, after having to spend more than a month until his birthda at the Dursleys. As he entered the garden, he was greeted by a chorus of hellos, as the entire Weasley clan was busy helping set up for Bill and Fleur's wedding.

Harry was almost knocked over by the combined force of Hermione and Ginny jumping on him.
"Harry!OhmygoshhowhaveyoubeenHowdthedursleystreatyouimsogladyourehere!"
Harry wasn't exactly sure what Hermione had said, so he just decided to go with, "It's great to see you too Hermione."
And my was it great. Hermione had definitely moved out of her tom-boyish period. Her frizzy hair had been straightened, and her body had hit a major growth spurt. In place of the small chest which she had before was now actual clevage, which was made more obvious by the fact that her nipples were rock hard on the left side of his chest.
The right side of his chest was also doing quite well, with Ginny Weasley's generous mammaries pressed up against him. The freckles which extended from her face down her neck were scattered over her breasts, which had allowed Harry some very erotic games of connect the dots. Her butt was what really got it done however, and was firm from hours of Quidditch practice. "I missed you so much," Ginny whispered breathlessly in Harry's ear.

Forcing his eyes away from their bodies (and trying to make sure his member wasn't getting too happy with them)Harry looked past Ginny and Hermione to look at the table behind them, where Ron, Fred, and George were grinning at him.
"Welcome to-" "The Burrow, Harry," Fred began, as George finished his sentence.
"Good timing mate, we just got done setting up," said Ron.

As Hermione and Ginny disengaged themselves, Harry looked around at the transformed garden. It seemed to have been expanded, likely by magic. A large altar was set up at the front, with an aisle and enouch chairs to seat several hundred guests. "It looks great guys!" Harry said.
"A tiny task," Fred said.
"You might want to head in the kitchen. Mum's been waiting all summer to fatten you up," Ron said.

Leaving them at the table to rejoin later in the afternoon, Harry made his way up to the house. He could smell something delicious from outside. Opening up the door, he was treated to an even more appetizing sight in front of the stove. Molly Weasley, a MILF to be reckoned with. While her body had gone a little downhill for several years (7 children will do that to you), it was back to being every man's fantasy. The stress of the war had taken off the little baggage that she had, but left the good stuff there. Her body was shaped in the perfect hourglass figure, with sexy pale skin, red hair which extended to her shoulders, breasts which strained her robes, and a firm, wide butt, perfect for any man to grip.

----------------------------------------
sorry, this story is on a temporary hiatus. if any author is interested in extending it, please contact me.
Sign up to rate and review this story