Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Here

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

Kay, so this was created while listening to Daniel Powter's Love You Lately, and Hellogoodbye's Here In Your Arms so sorry if its a little mushy

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 543 words

0Unrated
After what seemed like forever, Pete pulled away to see Charlotte smiling slyly at him. He stared at her in confusion while she giggled.
"I took the stairs silly. Now, lets go get the tree." She laughed and messed his hair up before walking outside. Pete knew he liked Charlotte but he was just realizing how much he loved her. She was just so much more different then anyone else.
Once he got outside, he found her jumping around with her toungue hanging out.
"What are you doing?" He asked in confusion. She smiled.
"Trying to eat the snowflakes!" She said and continued jumping around. Pete laughed and joined her for a few minutes. They then went to get the tree off the car. They untied it and carried it in the door. They waited at the elevator with the tree just laughing together. The doors opened and they waited until everyone else got off and they shoved the tree in the elevator. A few more people got on and they just stared at the two of them. They stood beside the tree with their arms out like a gate around the tree. Pete touched his fingertips against hers and took hold of her hand. He couldn't see her past the tree but he could hear her quiet giggle. It made him smile. Everyone else got off except for the two of them. Pete then stepped out of the side of the tree. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. Her quiet giggle rang through his ears.
"There is no where I'd rather be then here in your arms." He whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek softly. She placed her arms around his neck and kissed him back on the cheek.
"Me too." She whispered and kissed him passionatley.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When they finally got back to the apartment, they just couldn't let go of each other. It was as if love was an uncontrolable force that glued them together. To them it was as if they were the only ones on the Earth that were in love. Everyone else an to get the ornaments and such to decorate the tree. Pete and Charlotte were on their knees and were in charge of the entire bottom half of the tree. They held hands and decorated with their free hand. Ocassionally, they stole kisses from each other while decorating. After everything was done. They plugged in the lights. Something about the way the lights twinkling reflection in Pete's eyes and in the lipgloss of Charlotte's lips, made them have to come together in a kiss. That night, instead of Patrick's, Charlotte slept in Pete's room. They spent the whole night just talking and kissing and holding hands and cuddling. They eventually fell asleep together.
The next morning when Pete woke up, he couldn't help but smile. He took a small strand of Charlotte's hair and twirled it around in his fingers before letting it fall back to place. Charlotte's eyes opened slowly to see Pete playing around with her hair.
"Hello." She whispered with a smile. Pete smiled and placed his hand at the back of her head and pulled her face into his to share another blissful kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story