Categories > Books > Outsiders > A Johnny Cade christmas story

A Johnny Cade christmas story

by xomatchstickxo 0 reviews

ok. so johnny has a nice home, a 12 year old sister, and this takes place in 2k6. and Dally and Steve dont exist in this story.

Category: Outsiders - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 301 words

-1TrainWreck
"Johnnycakes." Natalie Cade knocked on her sons' door. She heard johnny grumble from inside. "Oh, come on, it's the first day of school, dont you want to see your friends?" He did. Darry had made Ponyboy take a summer job at a sleepaway camp in Arkansas, and Two-Bit was visiting his grandparents in Texas all summer. Johnny had not been able to see them all summer, but he was waaay to tired to get up. "Ok then, if you dont get up, we wont give you 50 dollars if you win." Johnny did motocross, and was EXTREMELY good at it. It was weird, because Johnny wasent the type of person to do something dangerous like that. Motocross was the only risky thing he did. Well, Johnny had a race after school today, and his mom said if he won, she would give him 50 dollars, because today was the huge tournament he had. If he won this, he would win the nationals. Anyway, Johnny wanted 50 dollars, although he would already get paid for winning the race, but he got up anyway. Johnny walked over to his closet and pulled out a navy blue element t shirt and a pair of jeans. Then he went downstars for breakfast. He sat down next to his 12 year old sister, Nikki, who was already eating her toaster strudel. "So Johnny, do you think this year you will get a girlfriend?" she asked, smiling. This caught Johnny off guard. "Uh, well, i dont know, maybe." "Wanna make a bet that you will?" she asked. "um well, ok, how much?" "20 bucks. she replied." The two siblings shook hands. "Dammit." Johnny thaught as soon as their hands disconnected. "How the hell am i gonna get a girlfriend?" Little did he know that he was about to get lucky. Really lucky.
Sign up to rate and review this story