Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Strange Times

2

by fireun 0 reviews

Aya was not one given to acts of compassion, especially not towards one who had had a hand in the kidnapping of his beloved sister.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Aya, Schuldig - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [X] - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 629 words

1Insightful
Disclaimer- dont own. no profit made





It was a good thing Aya had no use for expensive bedding, seeing as Schuldich's hair was doing its best to remain as wet as possible for as long as possible. Funny how no one had bothered to notice how much damn hair the bastard had. It was an impossibly thick mane, and even matted and tangled as it was, developing a slight salty crust, it was impressively apparent that the telepath did his best to pamper it.
"I'm glad you are unconscious, seeing as this is going to hurt, and I don't want to have to deal with your damn whining."
And Schuldich could whine, had developed it into some sort of unholy art form. First there had been a rock under him on the beach, then Aya was jostling him too much as they stumbled towards Aya's car. After that Aya's driving hadn't been smooth enough. Or fast enough. And could they take a quick pit stop? And where they there yet?
Aya had almost missed the change between verbal and telepathic complaints, had managed to ignore Schuldich's shaky, rasping breathing until even the telepathic rambling had faded off into blessed silence.
After about ten minutes of that, Aya almost wished his unwilling companion would wake the hell up and say something scathing. Just to dislodge the surreal sensation of Schuldich's vulnerability.
The man reminded him too much of Yohji, bitching and moaning to divert any and all attention from the actual hurting. He really didn't want to grow accustomed to thinking of the Schwartz assassin as human. It would only serve to make his already convoluted life intolerably complicated.
Right now, hauling an unconscious telepath from the car to his apartment was damn complicated enough.
Aya's face was a study in concentration as he tried to maneuver Schuldich's lanky frame up a few flights of stairs without jostling him too much. Broken ribs seemed more and more plausible, and damn if he was going to have gone through all this trouble just to accidentally kill Schuldich with a punctured lung. If Aya was going to kill him it was going to be very much on purpose.
Fumbling for his keys had been an interesting experience.
Resisting the urge to just flop his limp burden onto the couch and be done with it had been almost impossible.
His bed was going to smell like it had been tossed in a particularly polluted bit of ocean for weeks.
"I don't expect you to appreciate this." Aya took a deep breath, an effort to quell frustration as opposed to an expression of medical squeamishness, then set about setting what where in fact a few broken ribs and a dislocated shoulder.
It might have been hurt in the fall. Or during the impromptu rescue.
That and the stairs had been very hard to manage.
What Aya hadn't been prepared for was that, even while unconscious, the bastard's telepathy was up and running. A mental howl as he set one rib almost shocked Aya into adding a new break to the next one. It was a tense procedure, with Schuldich's brain alternating between cursing and begging Aya to stop hurting him.
Aya bit into his tongue and tried to ignore the fact Schuldich kept promising to behave, to not do it again, as long as they would stop...as long as someone would stop hurting him.
"So much for not seeing you as human." Aya hissed, jabbing a syringe into the telepath. Aya settled back as the stress from the day finally catching up with him, daring to relax as the painkillers finally kicked in and Schuldich stopped his incessant pleading.
A quick nap. Then he would contact Omi. Sort out what to do next...
Sign up to rate and review this story