Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Three Year's Can Make A differance

Three Year's Can Make A differance

by Xyza

She's alone in a world where no one knows what really happened to her. She has always been the quiet one. The one that seemed to have it all. She was the one to never talk about what she was really...

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Pierre Bouvier - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 1362 words

?Blocked
::Title: 3 Year's Can Make A Difference::
::Author: Melissa::
::Pairing: Pierre/unofficial female character::
::Rating: From 16+ to NC-17::
::Summary: She's alone in a world where no one knows what really happened to her. She has always been the quiet one. The one that seemed to have it all. She was the one to never talk about what she was really feeling. What happened's when the man her mother trusts crosses the line with her? What will happen when Frank finds her? Will he save her from herself?
Will she let him?
In her life everything has been a lie. One man tried to ruin her life while another man is trying to save it. In the end love will win. Won't it?::
::POV: mostly in third person's unless told::
::Authors Note: WARNING: THIS HAS RAPE, ANAL RAPE AND SELF-HARMING (only in the first and second chapters) IF YOU HAVE ANY PROPLEMS WITH THIS DO NOT READ IT.::
::Disclaimer: I do not know or own anyone in this story. I only own the story. That is it.::

::3YCMADChapter One::


She sat there in her room, staring... at nothing. She was waiting for something to happen. The tears falling from her dark brown eyes as she quickly wipes them away black eyeliner smudging. She doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of her weakness.


She glances at her clock on the side of her bed. It reads 1:59 am at this she sighs. She strips down to he sports bra and her boxers and gets into her bed and wraps the black sheets around her small fragile body. She lifts a small slender hand to click the light off. But she cannot sleep at all, her mind won't shut down. Then she looks at the clock. 2:01 am.


All of a sudden, she hears the door of her room open and then close. She hears him move around in her room. She closes her eyes praying that he'd just go away. "Wake up you bitch," He whispers loudly. However, he would never go away. He would come back everyday. He toke everything away from her. He violated her.


He took her virginity away at a young age. But did he care, no he didn't, he enjoyed ever minute of this. "Look at me you bitch." He continues. She looks at him, one or two tears fall from her eyes. But she quickly wipes them away. She looks at him frozen in fear on what he was doing right in front of her.


He was stark naked, his penis in his own hand masturbating at the thoughts of what he was going to do to her. He looks at her face and moves over to her. He moans out as his thumb rubs over his slit. "Suck me off," He whispers. "Deep as you can." But she moves away. "No," She whispers and put's her head down. "Not anymore."


He pulls her by the hair smirking at the gasp of pain he gets from her. "Do it baby," He whispers. "Or do you want me to kill you for disobeying me." He wasn't joking with her either. He said he'd kill her and he would do it. She knew this a little to well. She closes her eyes as hard as she can as he gets on her bed and places himself at her closed mouth. She slowly opens her mouth and he shoves himself all the way down her throat. She tries to breathe as he moans with pleasure. She doesn't move at all. She just lets him pump in and out of her mouth.


Finally, he moans his release and comes in her mouth. "There you go baby," He whispered as she coughed violently on the side of her bed. "You did well. Now get undressed and get on all fours." She did as he said not wanting to upset him. He laughed as she places herself on the bed. "Good girl," He says as he gets behind her. He spreads her legs a little wider.


"You're so tight." He pushes into her all the way. She bit her lip and took the pain she injured every night. Hot tears fell from her eyes. Her ass felt like it was being ripped in two as he trusted in and out of it. He never gave her time to adjust to his length nor did he never use lube. His trusts become more violent and harder, she feels him come inside her burning her insides. She falls into the pillow in front of her unable to hold herself anymore.


She whimpers in pain as she tries to move. But she just gave up. She feels the blood fall from inside her she feels him touch her, his hand turns her over onto her back. He touches himself looking at her broken body. His finger flicks over her vagina she tries to fight him. He over powers her, her body shudders unable to control its self as she comes her body betraying her. He smiles down at her as she looks up at him in fear. What is he going to do next?


He gets on top of her and enters her roughly, she gasps in pain. He grabs hold of her hair and grips it as he thrusts in her, His other hand grabbing her hip bruising it as much as he could. "Holy fuck," He breathes out in a whisper. "You get better and better every night." He brings his face done and kisses her. She felt like she was going to vomit. His thrusts slow down but not slow enough. His tongue opens her lips and roams her mouth, as she lies there limp.


She doesn't cry, she doesn't move. He just realises and gets off her body. She is spread out on the bed she cries out as she tries to move her body tried and from not getting enough sleep. Her body shakes as she cries louder and louder every time. He runs over to her and hits her across her face she stops crying in shock he has never hit her face before. "Shut the fuck up you whore," He says in a harsh whisper. "You don't want to wake your mother up know would you?" She nodes her head 'no'


"Good." He says and leaves her room. A couple of seconds later she hears her mothers shower go on. She is safe of another night. She lifts her self off her bed. Down her leg falls his come and a mix of blood, she runs into her bathroom and pukes.


She falls to the side of her toilet bowl. She breathes in and out thinking about what just had happened. Tears fall from her eyes she cries for herself. She gets off the floor with some difficulty and goes into her shower. She scrubs herself clean but there is nothing to get him off her.


She grabs her razorblade, thinking this is the only friend that she has. She places it at her left wrist and makes a perfect guideline of her pain, it hurts but it's the only pain she can handle. She gets out dries off and puts a bandage on the cut. 'I can't take it anymore,' she thinks to herself. 'I need to leave here and never come back.' She limps over to her dresser and takes out some clothes. She packs it all into a black duffle bag. She gets dressed. 'It's time to do something for me for a change,' she thinks to herself as she places a letter on the table of the kitchen.


Not like anyone would care about her. She opens one of the many cupboards in her kitchen and takes all the money in the cup. About a thousand dollars is in her hand now. She walks out her door, turning a second to look back. Take everything in. 'Someday I'll come back and everything will be different.' She closes the door. The streets are light with the street lamps as she walks down the long street. She is walking into a new place, awaiting her new life. She is free.
Sign up to rate and review this story