Categories > TV > House > Impossible Circumstances

Arrival

by jhclaurie 0 reviews

They have arrived at their destination...

Category: House - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Gregory House, James Wilson - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 731 words

0Unrated
They both felt the van slow and head over a ramp. Wilson grabbed the torch and switched it off, and listened as the two guys got out of the front and made their way to the rear.
He thought about making a break for it when the doors opened but decided against it because there was no chance in hell House would be able to do the same and much as Wilson was pissed at him at the moment he would never leave him in that much trouble.
Wilson got out when motioned to, the men signalled for House to get up and seeing that he wasn't paying them any attention decided to drag him out by his collar again.
"Whoa, you can't do that - he's hurt" Wilson shouted, hardly believing how protective he was over his friend even after all they'd been through the past few weeks.
"We need to get him in there" the guy signalled to an old building to Wilson's right "and unless you want to carry him I'm happy enough dragging him, it's your fault he's here anyway buddy"
Wilson noticed that House had heard that and was frowning at him inbetween grimacing in pain. Shit.
"I'll get him in, just get your hand off of him" Wilson said in what he hoped was his best threatening tone. It was enough. The guy let go of House's collar, and smirked in triumph as House collapsed in agony without being held up. Bastard.
"Shit" Wilson glared at the guy before kneeling down to help his friend to his feet and manoeuvring him towards the building at an agonisingly slow pace.
He could feel House shaking but he wasn't sure if it was out of fear or cold, he could also feel himself shaking but he knew it was out of fear.
He hoped House wouldn't notice - he didn't need the piss ripped out of him in a situation like this.
They were led into a large building with dated furnishing and even older technology.
They were buzzed in via an old intercom unit that was from the 80's if not before and Wilson was thankful that they moved to the second floor in an elevator.
He didn't fancy trying to get House up two large flights of stairs not even on a good day.
He could feel House leaning on him more as they made their way down a dimly lit corridor; he passed a glance at his face when they passed under a light.
He was ashen and looked exhausted "God, don't pass out on me please" he quietly begged.
He could see House swallow hard and bite his lip when he tried to shift his weight a little as it was becoming hard to keep his balance.
They reached a better-lit area and their captors gestured for them to enter what looked like a lounge area, with sofas, a huge fireplace and security monitors that seemed to cover a massive building complex.
House felt like he'd run a marathon, his legs (or rather his good leg) felt like jelly, he was out of breath and he was baked in sweat.
Wilson lowered him carefully onto a sofa with strict instructions for him to sit with his bad leg slightly elevated on a stool and to try and regulate his breathing better.
When he was in this position only then did House see why Wilson was so concerned about his leg.
In the light he could see the cut that was still bleeding on his thigh, along with the dried blood that his jean leg was caked in - it looked a mess...well more than usuall!
"least I don't have to worry about it leaving a scar" he mumbled to Wilson feeling himself fading now that he had stopped moving, his eyes were slowly closing when he saw Wilson look up at him concerned.
"Whoa, House stay with me, gonna see if I can get you outta here, just hang on" Wilson was panicking now that he could see House was having trouble staying awake.
"Hey, he needs to get to a hospital, he losing consciousness due to the blood loss" he yelled to one of the captors who turned to face him.
"You don't need a hospital buddy, you're in one" he laughed, before he proceeded to lock the door they had just entered through...
Sign up to rate and review this story