Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Come On Mistletoe

Come On Mistletoe

by Frost4473

I was bored waiting for stories to be updated so I wrote this... Authors notes are important so if you want to under stand the story read them (at least the first chapter's)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Fleur, Harry, Padma, Parvati, Other - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2006-12-19 - 985 words

?Blocked
IMPORTANT A/N This is totally alternate universe...complete fiction and probably complete garbage IMPORTANT A/N This is totally alternate universe...complete fiction and probably complete garbage. The AU is just makes it easier to write, I'm gonna pretend that in book 3 Peter never escaped so Voldy never rose Cedric never died although Harry still won the Triwizard tournament because crouch tried to kill Harry himself by transporting Harry to his office without Cedric. Lets just say that Voldy died in a Chickens body after trying to figure out why a chicken would cross a road and was run over.

Also, like in many stories Fleur is training under Pomfrey and has broke it off with Bill, matured herself and currently makes all the male patients smile stupidly.

-Merry Christmas-

"Listen Harry I'm really sorry you're gonna be here pretty much alone mate but me an Hermione have been getting in pretty deep and I might get lucky. So if that happens I'm gonna need my whole room to myself. Why don't you get yourself a witch while I'm gone."

Harry sighed in defeat, maybe he should get a girlfriend... Ron looked pretty happy, and for that matter Hermione did look really horny. "You're right mate, good luck, tell your mum I said hi." "Sure thing Harry, remember what I said, find yourself a witch, I mean they do put mistletoe all over the place... Seamus said he even saw some in the broom closets."

Harry decided to walk his friends down to the train station and saw them off. As Ron was waving out the window Harry could have sworn he saw Hermione's hand tugging on his pants just before Ron yelped and whipped himself back into the compartment. Harry shook his head amused and headed back up to the castle with a few others he didn't know who seemed to consist of a few Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs.

-scene break-

Harry grabbed his broom and invisibility cloak determined to see who all was still residing in Gryffindor tower. Since he knew no boys were there he immediately headed toward the girls staircase. As he approached the door with a brass seven on it he could easily hear three girls giggling hysterically. "So everyone knows what to do then" he heard Lavender say. Harry laid his invisibility cloak across the door so he could see through it just as the Patils finished nodding their heads in approval. Harry wished he knew what they were talking about almost as much as he wished that they were having a naked pillow fight. Padma (he could see the Ravenclaw insignia on her robes) stood and said, "well I'm going to head back then." Then after promising the protesting girls that she would be sleep over tomorrow headed towards the door. Harry quickly grabbed his invisibility cloak and shot down the stairs.

When he got to the bottom he threw his invisibility cloak under a cushion put his broom on his lap and began to polish it. Padma reached the bottom of the stairs and Harry expecting her to go strait to the portrait pretended not to see her. That's why when he felt her hands massaging his shoulders he nearly jumped through the ceiling. "Harry" she said in a soft voice "you're so tense, you haven't been hunting dragons with Ron's brother again have you?" Harry quickly closed his mouth and since he knew he wouldn't be able to form a word from sheer shock he just shook his head no. "Have you been fighting rogue Achromantulas in the forest" again he shook no "how about form fighting with Ron?" This time Harry looked a bit sheepish and said "it's not my fault he wont admit that my tiger form is stronger than his lion one" Harry stated. "So what's the score" "we're tied again" Harry sighed slowly beginning to feel more comfortable "we're gonna name the next winner the champion though because Pomfrey has given up on us and says she wont heal us anymore but Fleur said she'd help us out once to end the conflict." They exchange small talk for a few more minutes while Harry received an amazing massage. When Harry began to smell her arousal she quickly made an excuse and left him with a raging boner that he had hidden in his waste band. Harry stored the memory away and ran upstairs to go to bed.

When he took off his shirt he noticed the relaxed feeling in his muscles and smiled glancing at the mirror. He saw the twisting muscles on his arms that flowed across his body into his six pack to his other arm thanking Merlin that his animagus form meant he no longer had to work for it. Then he thought of how life with Serious was so much better than with the Dursleys and briefly wondered how he would be if Peter had escaped.

He would probably still be malnourished with growth defects no confidence and he probably wouldn't have even had a girlfriend yet...well maybe Ginny, but that was sinking pretty low. 'Oh well he thought, it doesn't really matter anyway, Mungo's fixed him up and he hadn't even seen the Dursleys for years'. He drifted off to sleep, Padma's scent on his mind and a smile on his face.
-Scene break-
A/N Yeah it was short I know but the next chapters will hopefully be longer. There will definitely be smut later but seeing as I suck at it it would be great if I could get some help. A beta is always good to. E-mail me at zctrelstad2@yahoo.com, make sure you put something like fanfiction help or something on the subject so I don't just delete it. When I get some decent smut (or if I have to write it myself) I'll be able to post the next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story