Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Morning

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

Well, this is a chapter. if you read it, you learn more and read more to the story. yeah.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2006-12-19 - 384 words

0Unrated
"Seriously. Your lyrics are amazing, your....god. Your just...Your not at all what I expected when i first met you." Pete said.
"Well, the same goes for you. I thought you were slightly stuck up. I now know thats not the case at all." Charlotte blushed. Pete leaned in closer to her to bring his lips crashing down on hers. However, Erin came bursting in the room and instead, Pete came crashing down on the floor.
"Sorry! Looking for my hoodie!" Erin replied and starting searching the bathroom.
"Why would your hoodie be in here, let alone in the bathroom?" Pete asked rubbing his head, which he hit on the chair he was sitting on. Erin turned around and smiled slyly.
"You don't want to know sweet innocent Peter." Erin laughed and continued searching. Charlotte laughed. Pete looked hurt and confused.
"I'm going to have a bruise the size of a fuckin baseball on my ass tomorrow." Pete snarled. Charlotte pretended to pout. Pete rolled his eyes and got up and left the room. Charlotte got up and went to help Erin look for her hoodie.
"So you and Andy huh?" Charlotte laughed as they dug through the piles and piles of dirty laundry. Erin just giggled and smiled. Charlotte took that as a yes.
"How bout you? Have you and Pete-" Erin raised her eyebrows.
"Naw....I thought about it once or twice but im not sure if im ready or if hes even ready yet. You know?" Charlote replied.
"Yeah i understand completly." Erin nodded. Charlotte loved that she could talk to someone about her feelings. Erin was becoming one of her best friends.
"Hey is this it?" Charlotte asked holding up a black hoodie with a bright green bat on the front.
"Oh my god! you found it! Thank you so much hun!" Erin screamed, hugged Charlotte, and kissed her on the cheek. Charlote laughed and the two went downstairs. Charlotte noticed Pete on the couch just randomly flipping through channels. He was still pouting. Charlotte walked over to him and 'accidently' fell on him so she was sitting in his lap.
"Oh im so sorry." She smiled. Their lips were just inches apart.




______________________________________________________________________________
Sorry it's so short! Frenchie189 was getting revenge on me:P Cheers to you!


please reveiw!
Sign up to rate and review this story