Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > College Roomies

Meeting The Teachers

by Deidara 8 reviews

Going to college was something she was looking forward to, but as she meets her two new roomates will she still think the same thing afterward? After all what other two males can be more of a myste...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 1978 words

2Exciting
Disclaimer: I, Deidara, do not own Naruto and its characters. Any Naruto related items are owned by Masashi Kishimoto and his lawyers/producers. I merely came up with the plot of this fiction, nothing more.

R&R: Id appreciate the reviews for each chapter posted, Note at the bottom

Ch5: Meeting The Teachers


Walking out of her room, she headed out toward the exiting door where her two roommates stood there in their casual clothing. They were indeed allowed to wear anything to their liking in the school campus even as the classes started.

After they left their room together not long after they entered the schools halls that were once empty throughout the summer vacation were now endlessly filled and crowded with many students. The trio struggled to find their way toward the bulletin board which held their names and told them which teacher and classroom they were to get to.

As the large crowds of students soon slowly started to leave toward their classes with their friends, the three looked at the bulletin boards as they searched for their names. Separately looking from one through the many lists their search was finally over as they now knew their homeroom number.

As they re-looked through the lists over and over again they soon found out that each were not to go to the same one. Sure Sasuke and Hinata had the same teacher, but they were indeed separated from Gaara. Both Hinata and Sasuke went to the right as Gaara turned left as each went their ways without saying a word, though fate had something else in mind from keeping the three apart.

!''!''!''!''!


As soon as they both entered the rather noisy classroom, they noticed that the teacher had yet to do anything about the loudness as he sat quite calmly in his desk, the two sat near the front seeing as there were no more empty seats.

Not long after the bell had rung as their homeroom teacher stood up from his desk, everyone's attention was now upon him. As the loud ringing finally ended the said teacher finally spoke.

"My name is Iruka, some of you may have me for your Language Arts class, while some may not in one of your next classes" Iruka started out, pausing for some time to think over what else would be necessary to inform the new students about.

"This will be your homeroom class as many of you may already know, you will return to this classroom when required to. Tomorrow will be the last time you will be to come here to pick up your schedule for that day. You will switch from one schedule to the other per day. That will be mostly all that I will need to inform the many of you, you may use the small amount of remaining time left to do whatever you wish after I finish passing out your schedules" Once he finished speaking he picked a few of the pilled stacks of paper that sat upon his desk as he started calling everyone's name out loud one by one as everyone stood up from their seats to pick up their schedules.

Both she and Sasuke had recognized a few of the students as they looked around.

"Haruno Sakura" the pick haired girl quickly stood up from her seat as she walked toward the front of the room as Iruka handed her, her schedule for the day before she walked right back to her seat.

"Hyuga Hinata" The dark indigo haired girl stood up from her seat as she too walked over to Iruka as he handed her, her schedule before quickly going back to her seat and sitting down.

As he called out other peoples names she tuned everything around out as she looked at her classes and teachers on the schedule sheet.

'P.E for first period with Maito Gai and Asuma

Advanced Math for second with Yuuhi Kurenai

Language Arts for third with Hatake Kakashi

Science for fourth with Orochimaru

And History for fifth with Uchiha Itachi'

'I wonder if they could be related somehow to one another, I guess I'll find out when I go to fifth period'
Her thoughts were however ended as the bell rang in dismissal and Iruka called out to them that they were to return tomorrow as well for their second schedule.

As she looked to her right she noted the seat was empty where Sasuke had sat next to her, sighing sadly to herself she stood up from her seat as she headed toward her next class, P.E.

!''!''!''!''!


As she headed toward the schools gymnasium she found it rather large as soon as she entered through its doors, even though the campus had many students occupying its dorms.

Looking around her surroundings she found two teachers which they quickly informed her to get changed as they handed her a pair of clothing and pointed in which direction the girl's locker room was at.

Heading toward the girls locker room she entered through its doors as she noticed many girls already changing, some already chatting with one another. Looking around as she walked Hinata tried finding someone she already met yet in vain.

"Hinata-chan!"

Turning around she faced the familiar blonde and pink haired females that were no other than Ino and Sakura. As they both waved in her direction; motioning for her to come over to where they stood.

"Konichi wa Sakura-san, Ino-san" Hinata greeted politely to the two.

"No need to be so formal around us Hinata-chan" came Sakuras chide remark, "H-Hai, gomen nasai" the shy girl quickly apologized to the two.

Smiling toward the indigo haired girl Sakura replied, "Ne lets go get you a locker that's next to ours, that way we can talk to one another!" Nodding slightly, Hinata followed the two young girls to their lockers where they then showed her an empty one that was next to Inos.

As the three placed their belongings into their lockers they quickly started getting dressed soon after; chatting with one another every now and then as they did so. Not long after as they were changed into their exercising clothing the three headed out of the girls locker room followed by the other girls as well.

Sakura and Ino as well as the many girls that had already come out of the girls locker-room began searching through the crowd of boys that sat in the stairs of benches that went across the gymnasium. Not long after the crowd of girls soon found their target not that far away from them as they shouted his name as they ran in his direction.

"Sasuke-kun!"

As he stopped talking to the red head, their conversation ending as the Uchihas attention slowly turned to the large crowd of girls running toward him; his eyes widening slightly in fear of being caught by those 'monsters' that called them selves to be in his fan club.

'Damn'

Quickly standing up from his seat, Sasuke dashed away toward the large doors that led toward the other hallways as he quickly tried getting away from his fan club. Yet as he tried opening both doors once he reached them his luck, once again was in vain as they refused to budge open.

Turning around as he faced the many girls that were still heading in his direction as he silently prayed to the kamis to forgive him for whatever he may have done.

However the raging girls stopped as the bell rang and their two teachers stood in front of Sasuke, stopping them from harassing the somewhat frightened Uchiha.

"My name is Asuma" one of the two teachers introduced himself the other one not long after followed by, "I'm Maito Gai, and we will be keeping all of you in top shape" As he gave everyone a thumbs up and smiled at them; making his teeth twinkle. Their thoughts however were 'He has . . . really bushy eyebrows' as they stared at his eyebrows, shuddering at their thoughts.

"To start off today we will be getting in groups of three to do various activities, so get in groups everyone!"

As everyone hurried about around the gym as they searched for people to be in their groups. Many times had Sasuke been asked by girls to join their group though he bluntly declined their offers as he simply stated that he, Gaara, and Hinata had already formed a group as he motioned to the two that stopped not too far away from him.

They sat near the benches once again and as far away from the other groups that sat on the benches a well.

"Uchiha-san was scared" Hinatas soft voice teased slightly as Gaara tried to resist the urge to laugh at the look on Sasukes face.

As realization finally dawned on Sasuke he quickly tried countering back her reply, "W-Was not! I was merely--" stopping mid way to think up an excuse though Gaara had already beaten him to it as the red head finally spoke," I was merely­­­­--what?" the kamis were certainly not on his side today.

"Exactly our point" Scowling at the red head, Sasuke merely chose to ignore his two companions as Hinata giggled and Gaara smirked in their victory.

!''!''!''!''!


Most of their time spent in the gymnasium was doing exercises, though they had indeed played against the other teams once they had finished doing so. They mostly played against one another repeatedly until it was almost time for the bell to ring as they went back to their locker rooms to change back to their casual attire.

Her next class was with Yuuhi Kurenai in Advanced Math, there were a few others in that class she recognized though her attention was mainly focused upon the teacher herself.

For Language Arts she had Hatake Kakashi, he seemed a bit perverted to her though as he kept on reading a type of adult book? Though in that class the only one she knew was Gaara which she had been partnered up with for a project that was due next week which they were to present.

!''!''!''!''!


As the bell dismissed them from Orochimarus fourth period Science class, Hinata walked alongside Sakura to their next class, History which they luckily had with one another

As they entered the said class they noticed unlike their other usual classes it was rather silent as the teacher sat in his desk, his face hidden by the book he was reading.

They both walked over where Ino sat, near the window as Hinata sat behind her followed by Sakura. Sasuke and Gaara not long after arrived where they sat across of Hinata, Gaara being the farthest from her.

As the bell had finally rung alerting both the students and teachers of the start of class, sighing to himself behind the book as he finally let it rest upon his desk as he stood up from his chair to introduce himself to his new class; his face remaining blank

"I shall be your history teacher for the following year maybe even years I'm Uchiha Itachi"

!''!''!''!''!


Hopefully this one was rather a bit longer than the others. Some of you have read my sidestory to College Roomies but I have a question do you want me to update One Crazy Christmas tomorrow or have another chapter for College Roomies? I'll let you all decide when you respond through the reviews . . . if I get any (most of you want to murder me for not updating hehe) Well like I posted in my profile there will be Akatsuki members besides Itachi, only two more though and I'm not telling which two. I might hint it though on this note . . . yeah. Hopefully you all will forgive me for my late update once again, I'm somewhat lazy so . . . yeah, I've been told many times.
Sign up to rate and review this story