Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Recipes

Recipes

by CrimsonAngel 0 reviews

This was just supposed to be a joke for my friends, but they insisted that I put it up. The title says it all, recipes that main ingredients are your favorite FMA charaters.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Jean Havoc, Maes Hughes, Roy Mustang - Published: 2005-08-02 - Updated: 2005-08-03 - 459 words

-1Boring
How to make:
Sweetened-Up Roy/Ed

Well, well, well. I never thought that someone would actually look up this recipe! You must have fine taste indeed! But no more of that, and onward to the recipe you sought! ( or accidentally came across...)

Step one:
This is the most important step in the whole recipe, so make sure you've got everything on the list below, for if not the 'dessert' we shall call it will not turn out right. ( an we don't want that to happen, now do we?)

1)Roy Mustang
2)Edward Elric
3)Cool-whip ( or whipped cream. )
4)Strawberries
5)Chocolate ( or chocolate syrup, I prefer chocolate syrup )

If you got all the 'ingredients' then you're ready for the next step. If not, go find them or shut this book. Seriously, go find the 'ingredients' , and hurry or I'll start without you....I'm not kidding.

Step two:
I told you I'd start without you! But for those who have all they need, then I congratulate you! You are ready for the next...more delicious step, ready? Good, let's get on with it.
Now get Ed and Roy, yes both of them. Now I know you're wondering what we need two guys for this 'dessert' we just do, kay? If you're not like that, go away, I don't like you. Now make sure that they at the very least have their shirts off....If you want a little bit...more...you can strip off more articles of clothes.

Now smear the Cool-whip over their bare flesh. ( Make sure you don't get Cool-whip on their clothes...the military outfits aren't cheap...) After that is done you should have two guys from the military covered in cool-whip...now don't do anything yet! You still have a few more 'ingredients' and steps to go before you...uh...I'll leave it at that...I think you get the picture... ( If not, dang-gum you! I already told you to leave! Now shoo, you're apparently not getting the true picture here.)

Step three:
Wow! You're still with me? Good! Now step three.
Now you get Roy and Ed and start to drizzle or apply the chocolate to them. Also and the strawberries to the Cool-whip...or other places ( ahem ). And now you have two funny looking people, don't you? But that's ok, you still love'em.

Final step:
The final step! Now this step is going to be swift and strait to the point. This is the part where you get to taste what you've created! Bone appetite! ( Don't forget to have some fun with you're creation. It's not always bad to play with your /food/...)
Hope you enjoyed your /cooking lesson/...and hope you continue cooking. ( You never know what you can come up with! )

See ya!
Chef CrimsonAngel
Sign up to rate and review this story