Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter goes to Konoha

Harry Potter goes to Konoha

by blackshadow

Harry gets sent to jail. Who should come to break him out but his Godfather's daughter Tenten Black Harry/Potter crossover

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-21 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 1949 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

Summary: Harry Potter x Naruto crossover. Post ootp Sirius taught everything he knew about being a Shinobi which was a good amount but what happens when Sirius is killed and Harry is thrown in jail. Naruto and his class are 15 years old. Before Wave

Chapter 1: Breaking out

Team Gai, Team 10, and Team 8 were gather in the Hokage office for their next mission. They had been excited about getting another mission. That is until they saw they serious look on the thirds face.

"For the past couple of years I have been in contact with Shinobi who once resided in this village. Unfortunately that Shinobi has just passed away. He asked me a favor before he died though. That favor was to watch over his Godson." They were silent waiting for him to continue.

"I have failed in his request. I was not able to stop the boy from being wrongly imprisoned. Your mission is to free Harry Potter from jail." Tenten gave a loud growl at this. Everyone turned to look at her.

"Did you say Harry Potter?" The Hokage nodded and Tenten's growl turned into a snarl.

"WHY THE FUCK IS HE IN JAIL!!!???" She then screamed in outrage. Everybody took a step back. The Hokage however just leaned forward and gave her a frown.

"After his godfather ,Sirius Black, was killed he used a unforgivable, that is against the law, against his godfather's murderer." As fast as her anger had come it was gone in that minute she paled upon hearing this.

"No, he can't be dead. Please tell me your lying." Before could she broke down crying allowing her self to be wrapped up in a hug by Yuuhi Kurenai. She cried for awhile but then stood up and acted strong like the Kunoichi she was.

"Tenten do you wish to be released from this mission." She shook her forcefully.

"No, I wish to help rescue my father's godson." H nodded and handed everybody a scroll on the mission. They all saluted and walked out to go about there business.
While went to different places to study up on the mission Tenten ran right home to tell her mother what she had found out.

Kaira Sento-Black was cleaning up the back room of her weapons shop when she heard the front door open and slam shut. She put her broom down and went to go see who it was only to be knock back by a flying pink blur that wrapped her arms around her. She looked down to see her normally strong daughter breaking down.

"Ten-chan hunny whats wrong. Please tell me whats wrong." She stepped and took a few deep breaths to keep herself under control.

"I-I have a new mission." Her mother nodded and waited for her to continue.

"The mission is to rescue Harry Potter from jail." Kaira gasped upon hearing these words but only seconds later her eyes narrow.

"What about Sirius he wouldn't have let him put him jail." Tenten gave her mom a weird look.

"Then you don't know?" She asked softly. Kaira looked at her confused.

"Know what?" She asked already having an idea what she was gonna say and she didn't like it.

"He's gone mum. He's dead. That's the reason Harry's in jail. He tried to use an unforgivable." She gasped.

"They him in jail for that. This is why we don't live in the magical world. Listen I need you to make sure Harry gets out of there safe and sound. Please be completely focused on this mission." Tenten nodded and got a determined glint in her eyes.

"Lets go I'm gonna up your training." Tenten nodded and followed her mother for what she knew was gonna be torture.



Harry Potter was sitting his cell. He was contemplating on how to get out of there. Unfortunately for him his godfather hadn't gotten to teach him any transportation Jutsu's so he was stuck. He was still in shock about what had happen the whole Wizarding world had turned on him save three people. His parents bestfriend and resident werewolf. His ex-bestfriend sister Ginny Weasley. His new bestfriend and someone he should gotten to know along time ago. He was really getting impatient. He needed to get out of there.

He had been about to go to sleep when he heard a voice scream out. "Shuriken Kage Bushin no Jutsu!" Harry looked up in shock for two reasons. One some one just use a Ninjutsu and two four Aurors just went flying by his cell Shuriken sticking out of him. Hell broke loose just minutes later he could here spells and techniques being yelled out. Thats when a Auror went flying into his cell. Harry smiled and picked up the man's wand. A reducto later and he was free from his cell. He turned out and saw a girl being barraged with spells. Harry quickly stunned the two from behind and then snapped their wands. He looked up and grinned at the girl who was staring at him in shock.

"Hey, you alright?" This snapped her out of the shock she was in and she ran over to him.

"Harry Potter?" He nodded. She smiled brightly and Harry thought she looked cute when she smiled.

"Come on we need to get you out of here. My mom'll kill me if you get hurt." He nodded and followed her out all the while dodging spells and various weapons being thrown around.

"Whose you mom?" Harry yelled.

"Kaira Black." She yelled back. Harry's eyes widened.

"Are you Tenten?" She looked at him confused but nodded. They made it out side and on the beach. That was when the Order of the Phoenix showed up.

"Shit, we need to move." Harry yelled and started running across the water with Tenten following closely behind. She looked mildly surprised that he had such good control but decided to ask about it later. She then saw him look up and glare before his hands formed a seal and he yelled out.

"Kage Bushin no Jutsu!" Her eyes widened when ten Harry Potters pop into existence. She shoved it off for the moment and started tossing Kunai at their chasers. "

"Were almost there. We have people waiting for us on the beach." He nodded and sped up.


On said beach Rock Lee,Yanamaka Ino, Aburame Shino, Hyuuga

Hinata were waiting for Harry and Tenten. Ino was get restless and annoyed at having to sit still for so long. She finally got fed up and spun towards Hinata who shivered under annoyed glare.

"Use your Byakugan to see where the fuck they are!" She screamed.

Hinata nodded and yelled out. "Byakugan." She smiled and stood up.

"Get ready there almost here." They nodded and stood up. They ran over to the the beach to receive them.

Harry and Tenten jumped onto the beach and ran towards to forest were the rest of the group was waiting. Harry collapsed onto his knees and started hugged the ground which made everyone start chuckling except Shino of course.

Harry then stood up and stretch and looked down at his clothes in disgust. He shook his head waved his wand and was instantly clean with a pair of black cargo pants and a black sleeveless shirt with a black cloak over it. He then turned and smiled at his saviors.

"Thanks guys." They nodded while Ino and Tenten were admiring the new him. He smiled nervously and ran his fingers through his now long hair nervously.

"Hey do any of your girls got a hair thingy so I can fix my hair." Ino stop her studying at his words and handed him one from her wrist. He smiled at her grateful and put his hair into a ponytail.

"Oh before I forget." Harry then whistled loudly and a flash of silver fire came next to him and when it was gone a silver fox was sitting next to him. Immediately all the girls were cooing over him and mention how cute he was.

"Whats his name Harry-san?" Came quiet voice of Hyuuga Hinata.

"Oh her name is Gina means silver. What are your names?"

"I'm Rock Lee."

"Shino."

"H-Hinata"

"Ino."

"Nice to meet ya. Where do we go from here?" He asked them. The girls had back away from Gina at this point who decided run up Harry's shoulder and relax there.

"Well we were hoping you would know somewhere to go once we got you out." Harry nodded and smiled.

"I know just the place now we just need the rest of your team." As soon as he said that some kids around his age came running up the beach while four swirl leaves appeared and three men and woman appeared as soon as introduction were exchanged and Harry had told them were to go. Harry grabbed the two closest people to him which happened to be Tenten and Rock Lee he disappeared in a flash of silver fire. The others just stared at the spot before also vanishing from from the area.

At Grimmauld Place

The trio had just arrived and Harry was being glared by very enraged girl. He smiled sheepishly at her.

"I,Harry Potter hereby dispel any Fidelius charms place on it." The house seem to glow for a moment before settling down into its usual dark atmosphere. Moments later the rest of his rescue team walked in the house. Soon after the were all seated at the table. Harry had after making sure everyone was there sealed the house from letting anybody else in.

"So why exactly did you guys save me?" Tenten decided to field the answer.

"A couple a reasons. One would be that its was a mission given to us by the Hokage. Two would be your godfather was my father." The last part had made Harry sit up. Yes she had told him earlier but it hadn't really sunk in till that moment.

"So whats gonna happen now?" It was Asuma who spoke up this time.

"Your to come back to the village and either live the rest of your days as a civilian or continue your Shinobi training." Harry took a thoughtful pose.

"I'm gonna come obviously but I would like someone else to come with me." Kurenai answered this time.

"We cannot make a decision on that but you can request it from the Hokage when we get back." Harry nodded.

"Alright then when does the plane leave?"

"Tomorrow." Kakashi said flatly. Harry nodded and left the room Tenten right behind him.

Harry and Tenten had just sat down on the couch when the rest of the Genin walked in. Harry noticed four others he hadn't met before. "Hey I didn't meet you four earlier."

"Kiba."

"Shikamaru."

"Chouji."

"Neji."

"Its nice to meet you." They then all took seats in the room and Tenten turned to Harry.

"Harry if your fox could transport you like that then why didn't you leave." Harry frowned and started to pet Gina.

"There were wards that kept her from flashing in." Tenten nodded while everyone else looked confused.

Harry sighed. "Its like a magical spell that you could put on home or prison that keeps certain things out. They knew about Gina so they put a spell on it to keep her from braking me out." They all nodded now understanding.

"Well do you guys want me to show were your staying." He asked.

"That would be good." A voice from the door spoke. Harry turned and saw the Jonin there. So he got up and showed them all to there rooms before falling asleep himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story