Categories > Original > Drama > Undead Girl Of The World

the old red flame

by luvlikewinter 0 reviews

At METRO what do you do when old habit come back to bit you in the butt.Will cupid be watching and strike them with an arrow?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-21 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 305 words

0Unrated
I got to the METRO just in time before the show started.I saw the gang waiting for me in the front.I got out the car and joined them.I told Pete to pick me up at about 10:30.
"So you trying to show off,rolling up in a Phantom HUH?" Leo said shaking his head.
"Fine if you say so.I guess you don't want a ride home then.The subway is going to feel lonely all by your self"
"Come on before it starts" Marco said whinning.We all went in and the place was packed but had a fun atmosphere.We find a table towards the back, away from the stage and dance floor.Close enough to the bar.
"Hey I'm going to get us some drinks" Camren said looking at us waiting for our orders.
"cherry soda"
"Rootbeer"
"Sprite"
"Alright Kiddies" Camren said walking towards the bar.The lights started to dim and the spot lights were moving focusing on the band.The lead singer stepped up to the mic and said: "Hey punks and punkettes! We're going to have a rockin time because we're LoveSin".I couln't really see the bandmates faces while they were tuning up.The lead singer got back on the mic and introduced the song: "Our first song is Pink Graffti, enjoy".Then I saw Camren walking fast towards us with drinks in hand looking back several times.
"What's up with you?Did you steal those drinks cause I'm not going to jail for you.I mean I love you but not that much" Leo said looking serious.
" No! Shut up.Janelle guess who I just saw?" Camren said with wide eyes.
"Who?" I said taking my drink from her then took a sip.
"Damien Weschester!!!!!" Camren said looking dead at me waiting for my reaction.
Sign up to rate and review this story