Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

chapter 19

by cutegirl12356 1 review

read and find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 589 words

0Unrated
Frankie's POV

I took her hand and we started walking.

"So how did your talk with Quinn go?"

"Good we're best friends now."

"Oh really."

"Yeah he told me that he wanted to be friends and I think he's earned best friend."

"That's cool."

"Your not mad or jealous?"

"Why should I be I got the girl.", he giggled.

"I love you", she looked up at me with a smile on her face.

"I love you too.", then she kissed me, and when she tried to pull away but I held her. She started to laugh into the kiss. I finally broke apart.

"We need to get back so you can go and have coffee with Amanda and I can get our date ready."

"What's up your sleeve?", she asked with a smirk on her face.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"That's not fair."

"Life's not fair get over it baby.", we started to laugh and headed back to the bus.

Ashley's POV

When we walked back in Amanda was arm wrestling Mikey which made me laugh because she was winning. "Mikey come on I'm not even trying.", Mikey was concentrating on Amanda's arm, which was the funniest sight.

"Are we going to go?"

"Yeah.", she let MIkey win by not putting any muscle into it.

"No fair, you let me win.", she laughed and we walked out.

"So what's up with Quinn?"

"Oh It's a long story."

"I've got time."

"Okay, Steven from the rock show on Fuse st me up on a blind date with Quinn..."

"Wait you dated him?"

"Yeah, well when I first met Frankie he was dating someone else. I dated Quinn to get Frankie off my mind. I know I shouldn't of done that but I was driving myself mad thinking about him. It was working until I saw Frankie's girlfriend cheating on him. Well I told Frankie which he didn't believe me so we didn't talk for two years. During that two years I was engaged to Quinn."

"ENGAGED!! Let me get this straight you got engaged to Quinn!!"

"Yeah..."

"So what happened next?"

"Well, Frankie walked in on his girlfriend sleeping with her best friend and they weren't just cuddling if you get what I'm saying. So Frankie came to me. Quinn left the next day going on tour. Frankie and I caught up on everything. Later on I ended up kissing him and I told Quinn because I didn't want my relationship to be based on lies. He told me to be with Frankie because he couldn't be with anyone who was in love with someone else. So here I am today I'm in love and dating the man of my dreams Frank Iero, and my best friend is my ex fiancée how messed up is that?"

"Wow when you said long you meant long, but your life isn't messed up you are with the man you love and you are still friends with your ex."

"I'm glad you're here, and I'm happy for you and Jerard."

"Thanks, I met him when I was a journalist and was interviewing them. When we first met we hit it off, he asked me out, we started dating and I year and a half later he popped the question." I wish life was that easy for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you liked the new chapter! It's almost over the next chapter will be the last chapter! Yayyyyyyy it's almost over!!!!! Review and tell me what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story