Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

I want you... to want me...

by kirayasha 4 reviews

Sessh/Rin lolicon...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 1687 words - Complete

3Insightful
I want you... to want me...

By kira


Author's note: This was insispired by quirkyslayer's awesome fic "Her Most Loyal And Subservient Dog"...

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I'd love you to love me.
I'm beggin' you to beg me... Rick Nielsen (Cheap Trick)



Sesshomaru shifted slightly as he tried to find a more comfortable position against the tree. He was acutely aware of being watched. In fact he was certain his watcher had been doing so for days now and he was growing more and more tired of it. But something stopped him from saying anything and he wondered if that was because he shared the same feelings as his voyeur. Sighing softly, he closed his eyes, letting his thoughts wander to her.

Rin let out a small sigh of relief as she discreetly squeezed her thighs together. Her body stood poised on the cusp of a becoming a woman and the feelings she felt were just as confusing as they were uncomfortable. All Rin knew was she felt an aching need, but for what she had no idea, except somehow it involved her beloved Sesshomaru-sama. Hugging her knees, Rin buried her face against them, as she tried to hide the burning she felt in her cheeks. A brief image of Sesshomaru's nude torso came to mind and it melted into the memory she had of catching him bathing the other day. She had not meant to spy on him in the bath but she had found Jaken's company to be annoying and so she had wandered off in search of her beloved taiyoukai. Just as she had all those years ago, she watched him from the shadows of the trees and just like then, he eventually noticed her, although this time with different results. Sighing softly, Rin tried to chase the images from her mind with little success.

Hearing her soft sigh, Sesshomaru cracked his eyes open and looked over at Rin. He felt a sudden urge to get up and put an arm around her and he closed his eyes again. The desire to touch her was so strong, it bordered on need and this puzzled him. He had touched her many times over the years they had spent together and had never felt anything like this before. Sesshomaru tried to order his thoughts again, and failing miserably, he watched Rin struggling to tame her own inner demons. As he sat there, studying her, he realized what she was doing. Groaning softly, everything suddenly became clear to him.

Rin looked up, as the sound of his groan had carried on the light summer breeze, concern written all over her face as it was unusual to hear him moaning like that. She was at his side in an instant, her hand lightly touching his forehead before brushing gently against his cheek. Sesshomaru swallowed, and squeezing his eyes shut, he reached up and grabbed her wrist.

"Stop..." he said softly and Rin frowned at the unfamiliar tone to his voice.

"Sesshomaru-sama, is something wrong? Are you ill?"

"No." Sesshomaru breathed deeply, straining to calm himself. It had been so long since he had been with a woman and Rin was so sweet and trusting, that it would be a simple matter to take advantage of the situation. And yet, when Sesshomaru looked into her eyes, he found that he could not do that to her.

"Then what's wrong, Sesshomaru-sama?" Rin said as she leaned closer to him.

Sesshomaru looked at her helplessly, she was close enough to kiss, and he noticed she was panting slightly like he was./ Nothing is wrong and everything is wrong too.../He looked down at her hand where it rested lightly on his raised knee and imagined it going slowly down the length of his thigh to ease the aching he felt in his loins. As he shifted his hips slightly, Rin slid her hand innocently along his leg and under the armor.

"Is your leg still sore? I can rub it for you."

"No..."

"Alright," she said as they lapsed into silence. She still had her hand on his thigh and she was absentmindedly rubbing her finger against the silken folds.

Sesshomaru groaned again as he wondered if she knew what she was doing to him. It felt so good and yet so wrong at the same time and the conflicting emotions he felt did nothing to curb his ardor.

Rin leaned even closer to him as she could see something was bothering him and she honestly had no idea what it was. All she knew was that she had this overwhelming desire to kiss him. She watched, fascinated, as he alternately panted and licked his lips, struggling to control himself. But what it was that was agitating him remained a mystery to her. Licking her lips, Rin decided to kiss him. Before she could change her mind, or he could react, she leaned in and kissed him chastely on the lips. It was a sweet and innocent kiss, broken as quickly as it was given, and yet it was to have far reaching consequences.

They sat there, unsure of what to do next, until Sesshomaru reached out and gently cupped her cheek. Rin smiled as he gently pulled her closer, kissing her, and breaking it to nuzzle her cheek and whisper her name in her ear. His warm breath made her shiver and as she instinctively clamped her thighs together, Rin felt a delicious warmth pooling deep within her belly. It was like having all her dreams come to life before her, but just as quickly as it started, Sesshomaru abruptly ended it. Pushing her away, he wore a look of disgust on his face that puzzled and saddened her.

Sesshomaru swallowed and closed his eyes as he reached up and cupped her cheek again. Opening them, the look of pain and sadness she saw reflected there, brought tears to her eyes as he whispered, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have... It was wrong of me to take what you offered me as you are far too young to know... Please forgive me, Rin..."

"Of course I forgive you, but I-"

"Sssh..." Sesshomaru said softly as he pulled her close again.

Rin snuggled into him, laying her head on his chest between the spikes of his armor. She was not sure if she had angered him or disgusted him with her own behavior and she was afraid to ask him. Still, she felt happy that she had kissed him and that he had kissed her back. As his breathing evened out, Rin wondered if he had fallen asleep when he spoke.

"Rin, if this is what you want, then this Sesshomaru," she smiled as he lapsed into his familiar speech pattern; relieved he was not angry with her, "will teach you how to be his woman, and how to give him pleasure as well as take it for yourself. It will not be easy and it will take a long time to learn, but if you are willing, then he is willing to teach you."

"I know..." she whispered softly.

"Good, and should such a time arrive that you no longer wish to continue, you have but to say the word and this Sesshomaru will end it."

"Okay..."

"And you do realize that once we travel down this path, there is no turning back and things will never be the same between us."

"What do you mean we can't go back? Where are we going?"

Sesshomaru sighed softly. "It is as this Sesshomaru feared. You are not really a woman or you would not ask such foolish questions. And he humbly apologizes for suggesting it."

"No!" Rin cried as she pushed away from him and sat up. "No, I want to become a woman and more importantly, your woman, Sesshomaru-sama. I want you to teach me! Please..." As she looked at him, Sesshomaru seemed to sag as if defeated and it tore at her heart as she did not why he would feel that way. And just as quickly he seemed to brighten; hooking his finger under her chin, he tilted her face upwards. Leaning towards her, he kissed her softly and chastely, playfully enticing her into giving him more as he responded in kind. Breaking the kiss, and sitting back, they sat there silently as they realized they had taken their first steps together on the road to her womanhood.

"What do we do now, Sesshomaru-sama?"

"Nothing," he said softly, hoping she would not hear the lust in his voice, he went on, "That is enough lessons for one day. Perhaps we can practice later if you wish. As for now, this Sesshomaru has some business to attend to." He gave her a tiny smile and was pleased when she smiled back at him.

"Okay."

"Rin, this Sesshomaru wants that rock," he said, tilting his head slightly to her left.

"Sure!" Rin reached over and picking up the rock, she handed it to him. She giggled when he threw it at Jaken, neatly hitting the little toad in the head, and waking him from his afternoon nap.

"Jaken, look after Rin. This Sesshoamru has business to attend to." Sesshoamru rose in one fluid motion, and not even waiting for Jaken to reply, he simply walked away. It had taken all of Sesshomaru's self control to end things for the moment with Rin, because he found he was dangerously close to pushing her to the ground and taking her by force. So he headed for a quiet and secluded place that was not too far away as he wanted to be able hear the sound of her voice. Sinking slowly to the ground, Sesshomaru reached under his armor and loosened the ties of his hakama. Groaning softly as he fumbled with its silken folds, he grabbed his swollen manhood and gently stroked. Easing the ache in his loins, he felt a warmth gathering in his belly as he imagined it was Rin holding him and urging him closer to spending his lust...
Sign up to rate and review this story