Categories > Original > Mystery > Disturbed

The Clock On The Wall

by MrTortue 1 review

The life of a boy. The endless ticking of a clock.

Category: Mystery - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 397 words

0Unrated
He woke. The clock ticked forty eight times and tocked forty seven times as he stood up. It ticked and tocked seventy times as he got dressed. He walked forty seven steps to the table and ate four pieces of toast. The clock ticked endlessly as the world turned around it. The was dry so he grabbed a glass of water. The glass dropped from his hands and shattered. Then the shards of glass bounced into his leg cutting it seven times.He used three towels to stop the blood.

He stepped out of his house. He still heard the ticking of his watch over the city streets. He arrived at school seven minutes early and all he could notice was the watch ticking loudly. At exactly nine o' four the bell rang and he walked into school. The clocks all ticked loudly. He began to get a headache at twelve thirteen and was sent to the nurse at twelve fifteen after shouting at the clock. The nurse said he should have an asprin and lay down for a while. He laid there until twelve thirty when he fell asleep. The clock still ticked loudly and he still heard it in his dream. The dream however was not as pleasent as you may have thought. For this boy was troubled beyond repair but due to ignorant people and medical bills he was forgotten under the paying people in front of him. His dream was most troubling. He saw the clock ticking and tocking faster than before and it stopped. The time it stopped at was three nineteen. He also saw a pipe and arat gnawing on the wires holding up the pipe. As the clock ticked once more the pipe creaked and he woke as he heard a fading scream in his dream.

The looked at his watch. The time was three fifteen. He walked down the hall after being looked at by the nurse. The nurse checked for three minutes. The clock messed up and stopped at three nineteen. He saw a girl walking down the hall. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a pipe, heard a rat and saw a clock. As the clock ticked he saw the pipe swing down and the pipe slammed into the girl's face sending her through the wall while slicing off her head. He passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story