Categories > Original > Romance > The rose won't bloom

The rose won't bloom

by Ryusamachan 2 reviews

Aiden is a regular boy who goes to a regular school and leads a regular life...That is until he meets a girl named Lacey who changes his life and leads him to find her as the girl of his dreams...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-24 - Updated: 2006-12-24 - 235 words

0Unrated
Name:Aiden Sparkz
Age:17
Hair: Below the ears Black; Eyes: Awenest ocean blue
Is interested in music, Internet chat, hanging with friends, television, driving, being slightly emo, and Slipknot(the band)
Lives with parents but is saving up to get an appartment. Has a 15 year old sister named, Cassey who lives with him and his parents and a 21 year old brother named, Andrew who lives farther away. Aiden visits him as much as possible and finds Andrew's house to be a safe haven when his parents gang up on him or fight over him for being the way he is. Aiden and Andrew share a close brotherly relationship because they share the same intrests. Cassey loves her brother but finds different sorts of ways to torcher the both of them, she has an even stranger relationship with Aiden. Andrew has short spikey black hair like Aiden, he has green eyes. Cassey has long dark brown hair with golden highlights, she has sea foam blue eyes.

Their parents Hannah and Chris Sparkz are very over protective parents who apparently care very much about their children.They both almost always treat Aiden and Cassey like children and treat Andrew like scum of the family for being a rebel and want to keep Aiden and Cassey as far away from him as possible but thats impossible.

Next Chapter the story begins it's in first person P.O.V.
Sign up to rate and review this story