Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Diary of a Lovestuck Teen

Ch 3: Hide and Go Seek

by Aubreyx3 5 reviews

The guys go to Andie's house

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-24 - Updated: 2006-12-24 - 962 words

0Unrated
Ok, well I fixed this chapter. Juliana was supposed to be Andie, and I didn't catch all of them when I changed the story . So keep reviewing!

thanks! xoxo Aubrey



___________________________________

Brendon and I sat on my bed and talked while we waited for Brent and Ryan to come over.

"So how do you like the guys so far?" Brendon asked me

"They're all pretty cool, I want to get to know them better though"

"Sooo....what do you think of Ryan?"

I blushed and tried not to smile. "Why do ask?"

"Aw come on, don't act like you don't know, I saw you guys eyeing each other up during practice"

"yeah well....he seems nice, and he's really cute and all, but he would never like me"

"And how do you know that?"

"Just cause....why would he?"

"Because you have a great personality, your funny and your beautiful"

"Come on Brendon, you're my best friend, you have to say that"

"Ok whatever, but I think he's interested"

"Well think what ya want"

Then the doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to get it. I looked through the window to see Brent and Ryan. I let them in and we all walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"So do you guys wanna watch a movie?" I asked

"Sure" they all said

"I'll go make some popcorn" Brendon said

So I went and put in a movie while Brendon made popcorn. On the couch, it went, Brent at the far end, and then Ryan I sat down at the opposite end, leaving a space for Brendon. Soon he came back into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and set it on the table.

"Andie, can you move over, I like sitting on the end better" Brendon said, then he winked at me

"Umm, sure." I said, I gave him a very-funny-I-know-what-your-doing look
So I scooted over next to Ryan and Brendon sat down on the other side of me. We were all kinda squished so I was right up against Ryan. Brendon kept nudging me during the movie so I would bump into him.

"Brendon stop" I whispered
He kept doing it. He can be so immature sometimes.

"Brendon!" I whispered loudly

Then he stopped and I turned to Ryan, who gave me a confused sorta look. This is so embarrassing, Brendon is so immature sometimes.


________________________________________

Brendon kept pushing Andie into me during the movie. weird. I'm glad I got to sit next to Andie, but it didn't seem like she wanted to sit next to me. Before the movie started, she sat at the end of the sofa, then Brendon told her to scoot over.

When the movie was over we all sat there thinking of what we should do. Then Brent had to leave, he wouldn't say why. So it was just Brendon, Andie, and I.

"Hey I have an idea" Brendon said

"What's that?" I asked him

"Let's play hide and go seek" he said

"Brendon, that is so first grade" Andie said

"I'll play" I said

"Come on Andie, now you have to play" Brendon told her

"Ok ok fine, but only if your it first" she said to Brendon

So Brendon started counting while we went and hid.
I couldn't find a place to hide, and Brendon was almost done counting, so I just went in the closet and quickly shut the door.

"ouch, your on my foot"

"sorry...."

We both ended up in the same closet, and it was fairly small.....Ok, it was really small. Andie and I were practically on top of each other. It was dark, but just light enough so that I could slightly see her beautiful face. I couldn't help but stare.

"What?" she asked

"What do you mean what?" I asked

"You've just kind of been looking at me for the past 2 minutes."

Dang. I thought it was dark enough that she wouldn't have noticed

"Oh, sorry" I said

"Is there something on my face?"

"No, your face is fine, I just....." should I tell her?

"you just.....what"

"well I think your-"

I was cut off by Brendon opening the closet door.

"Found you guys! Man, you two are really bad at this game, ya know the point is to hide and be quiet...I could hear you guys like a mile away."

Andie and I stepped out from the closet

"Yeah, well..." I looked down at my watch "I better get going, see ya guys later"

"See ya Ryan." Brendon said

"Bye" Andie said

They showed me out the door and I got into my car and left. That was so close....


_______________________________


So Ryan left, and it was just Brendon and I now.

"So....." Brendon said. He gave me one of his mischievous smirks.

"Yes?"


"Have fun in the closet?"

"Hey, nothing happened." I said.

"Surrre, I believe you." Brendon told me. I'm never gonna hear the end of this. "But I have to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I showed Brendon out and then closed the door. I was tired but I decided to journal a bit before going to bed.

Dear Diary
Tonight was pretty fun, other than Brendon's consistent nudging during the movie. Then we played hide and go seek, yeah pretty childish but of course, it was Brendon's idea. He's such a dork, but that's why he's my best friend. But anyways, Ryan and I were both in the closet together and I noticed him just staring at me. So I asked him why he was and he started to answer but then Brendon found us. He had to go right after so I never found out what he was going to say. I wonder what it was....
Sign up to rate and review this story