Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Collateral Damage

Ch 13

by patrickdance4me 5 reviews

I am sooooooooooooooo sorry it took so long! wow. i found i could not write at all. supreme writers block, man. oh well. anywho... some pieces to the puzzle are found, so this is interesting.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-25 - 996 words

2Exciting
So flashbacks are a bitch. But actually getting to spend time with Pete made up for it. We decided to go bother the rest of the guys since things were getting, well, awkward.

We knocked on Joe's door and he answered it with a smile.

I snorted. He looked like a dork.

"You guys need something?" He said to Pete, then he scratched his head. "Ha, that's funny. There's only one of you, but really there's two of you, so I have to say 'guys' instead of 'you'. He he."

Yep, Joe's a dork.

Pete rolled his eyes and voiced my thoughts. "You're a dork, Joe."

He cracked another smile. "But I'm a cool dork."

"Nope. Just a dork." I said, then walked through him into his room. It gave him a chill (of course) and he turned around and looked in the direction of me.

"Does she have to do that?" He asked Pete, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was looking at the condition his room was in.

There were clothes /everywhere/. On the floor, on the bed, on top of the TV, in the sink, stuffed under the bed. Yeah, everywhere.

"Joe! Jesus, ever heard of cleaning?" I exclaimed, examining the half eaten pizza laying on top of yet another piece of clothing.

"She wants to know if you ever heard of cleaning." Pete passed on.

Joe laughed. "Why? Everything's right where I want it to be."

"But, still, holy shit! There's no walking space!" I complained, stepping on dirty clothes. Good thing I wouldn't get any germs, eh?

"She said there's no walking space." Pete said in a bored tone.

"Well, not that she needs it, but there's a trail right over there." He said, pointing.

I looked over and saw about a 2 inch wide trail leading to the bathroom. Nice.

"You know Pete, maybe we should go back to the room." I voiced. I think I'd rather face awkwardness with Pete than Joe's dirty laundry.

"Why, so you guys can get it on? Damn, that would be some fucked up shit!" Joe said with a laugh.

Pete looked at him in surprise. "You heard her?"

Joe scratched his head. "Uh, yeah, I guess."

I laughed at the uncertainty in his voice. "Yes, Joe, we're going back to have mad sex. Although threesomes are always fun, if you wanna join." I joked.

Pete looked at me and pouted, while Joe's eyes widened.

"I don't think so ghost-chicka. I do nice, solid girls. With out Pete. So that particular threesome breaks all my rules, thanks." Joe said with a laugh.

I smiled and grabbed Pete's hand, pulling him out of the room.

"Bye Joe!" I yelled as I dragged Pete down the hall.

"Bye ghost-chicka!" He yelled as he shut the door.

"Joe's retarded" I said with a laugh.

"I agree." Pete said, laughing as well.

We walked around the corner to our room and walked inside.

I walked over and sat on the bed as Pete shut the door. I started to wonder what we were going to do now that we were alone again, but Pete soon answered that question when he laid down on the bed and closed his eyes.

"Nap time?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded and opened his eyes to look at me, then he patted the bed beside him.

I scrambled up to him and laid my head in the crook of his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around me. I let my arm drape across his stomach and then I snuggled closer.

"Now, don't wake me up this time, k?" He said with a laugh.

"K." I replied with a smile. I was feeling tired, but knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour Pete finally stirred and opened his eyes.

"Feel better now, sleepy head?" I asked in a baby voice.

He smiled and nodded, then rolled over on his side and moved closer to me.

He reached his hand up and stroked my cheek, smiling at me adoringly before placing his lips softly on mine.

I don't know how I'd managed to stay solid for so long, but I was thankful. I felt like I was going to melt...

His other hand trailed down to where my shirt had ridden up and exposed my side. I let mine settle on his neck, which was hot and slightly sweaty.

He gently pulled back and smiled at me. "I l..." He started to say, but broke off nervously.

My eyes widened slightly, and I knew what he was about to say.

Did he love me?

Wow.

Love. That's... that's a pretty big word. Especially... wow.

I sat up suddenly, not meeting his eyes. He sat up as well, and tried to snake an arm around my waist, only to find he couldn't.

Something was happening. I felt like I couldn't breath, but I knew I didn't have to. It was like, whatever force that was my breathing was cut off. I don't know how to explain it, just that at the time I couldn't fucking breath!

I felt the need to. I tried to. All that came was a wheezy gasp.

"Oh my God." I muttered under my breath.

What was happening?

And then, just as soon as it had started, it was over.

"Brailly? Are you ok?" Pete asked. I turned and looked at him.

"I dunno... I just..." I didn't know what to say, and then it started to hit me. An idea as to what happened. Maybe it was crazy, maybe not.

All I had to give to Pete Wentz was....

love?

And then...

I get to really die?

gulps

Well, that's not very reassuring.

The words I'd always wanted to hear... could they be my death?

~~~~~~~~~*~

again.... soooooooooooo sorry it took so long. i feel horrible. but i felt i owed you guys a christmas present, so here ya go. and yeah, merry christmas! :]
Sign up to rate and review this story