Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Dancing For You

Dancing For You

by xKawaii_Kimi

From his hiding place, he watches her. Her body sways to the non-existant music .. to the beat of the water falling on the rocks at her feet. She's dancing for him. He holds himself back, but he sh...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-08-06 - Updated: 2005-08-06 - 1607 words

?Blocked
[Disclaimer ;; I own nothing. All characters belong to the lovely Rumiko Takahashi. Though if I did own Inu & Co .. well, let's just not get into that, shall we? Again, I don't own anything, besides this very lemony plot line. Which, actually I don't own because its probably already been used, but .. ah well .. on with the story ..]


Dancing For You
Chapter One


A troubled slumber awoken. Quietly slipping away from the others, she took to the forest, but not before glancing longingly at the half-demon half-man silhouetted against the moon.


InuYasha awoke with a start, sitting erect in the tree that overlooked the camp below where his friends slept. Unsure of what woke him, the hanyou dropped soundlessly from the tree branch on which he was perched and sniffed the air tentatively. A small breeze caressed his cheeks as different scents reached his nose.

He ciphered out the different smells quickly. Embers from the fire that had gone out sometime earlier. Ramen that had been served for dinner. Then, there was the scent of each of the members of the camp. Miroku, Sango, Shippo .. and .. InuYasha sniffed the air again .. wait. He looked around. There was Sango in her sleeping bag, next to Miroku, and then there was a partially empty sleeping bag. A furry little tail was sticking out of the top.

InuYasha stood still for a moment, looking at the sleeping bag where the small kitsune was curled up and wondered where the other occupant was. Something, an foreign emotion, rose in him. Fear? Worry? Shaking his head, InuYasha turned his sensitive nose upward again. Another breeze blew over him and instantly, his ears perked up. There it was, not far in the distance, the indescribable scent of Kagome.

The wind whipped his silvery hair out behind him as he ran towards a cluster of trees, tracking Kagome's scent. Closer .. closer .. Until he was surrounded by foliage. She was close now. InuYasha slowed to a walk. Trees and bushes cleared and he came upon an opening. There was a large spring. Falling nearby, was a waterfall. As InuYasha looked over his surroundings, he was taken aback slightly. A manly hanyou though he may be, he could not help but gasp at the view before him. The light quality from the moon glittered against the water that quickly trickled down over the rocks that stood before him. The reflections from the moon and trees rippled in the water. The landscape was simply breathtaking.

InuYasha suddenly dived behind a large tree trunk, his sensitive ears picking up a sound from behind one of the large rocks that were situated to his left. A swishing of water and a sigh. InuYasha peeked out from behind his tree. That's when he saw it. The sight before him took his breath away and made his groin tighten. A very naked Kagome stepped from behind a rock. Her midnight black hair was shiny and slicked back. The water that surrounded her perfect body reached her waste, and InuYasha drank in the sight of the part of her body that was exposed before him. Her smooth, creamy skin, her supple breasts, her hourglass figure. Sure, he'd seen her naked before, but those were accidents and he had never looked for very long. Things were different in this situation. He took his time memorizing her form. He was completely overwhelmed by her beauty.

A low growl formed in InuYasha's throat as he watched how Kagome's body unknowingly teased him. She bathed herself in water and moonlight. He placed a hand over his crotch. He was painfully hard. InuYasha's eyes widened and another growl escaped him as Kagome ran her hands over herself, her arms, her breasts, washing away the dirt and blood from another fierce battle. He dug his clawed fingers into the bark of the tree before him, finding it hard not to rush from his hiding place and take her right there in the water.

InuYasha restrained himself, his youkai becoming harder and harder to control. Crimson red slowly started to seep into his eyes as they watched the woman in front of him. His desire grew as Kagome treaded into shallow water, her body becoming exposed from mid-thigh up. It was driving him crazy. The sight before him, the water rolling down her lithe body, reflecting the moonlight, and her scent that washed over him, beckoning him to her, was becoming too much, but his hanyou was fighting.

In the next few seconds, he learned that his hanyou side was fighting a losing battle. Kagome placed her back against a boulder. She turned her head upward and glanced up at the moon for a moment before closing her eyes and placing a hand on her breast. She kneaded gently and rolled her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Her mouth hung open slightly and her breathing increased. InuYasha turned away quickly, knowing if he looked for much longer he wouldn't be able to restrain himself. A quiet sigh slowly turned his attention back towards the lovely miko in the water. When he glanced back at her, she'd removed her hand from her breast. She was continuing on with her bath as if nothing had just happened. She picked up a little bottle that was sitting on the rock behind her and flipped the cap open. After squeezing some of the white, creamy liquid into her hand, she lathered up her hair, her fingers running through her midnight locks. Satisfied that her hair was clean, Kagome tread over to the waterfall that lay directly in front of where InuYasha was hiding. She moved out of the water and onto the rocks, then she disappeared behind the waterfall.

InuYasha was mesmerized by her every move she'd made. The way she'd glided through the water, the way she'd massaged the shampoo into her scalp, and the way she'd moved over and behind the waterfall. His lips were parted and his breathing heavy. That's when it started. Unintentionally, of course, but it started.

The dancing.

Kagome moved directly under the waterfall, rinsing the soapy suds out of her hair. She turned underneath the spray of the water, her hips moving from side to side as she did so. Her head was tilted back making her breasts stand out. Her hands moved from her hair down to her neck. She slid them downward over her breasts, her stomach, and while one dropped at her side, the other remained where her thighs met. InuYasha was clinging to the tree for dear life, panting by now. Kagome ran her hand over her center, closing her eyes as she did so. InuYasha let out an accidental growl, louder than the previous ones, and then quickly clamped his mouth shut, his fangs digging into his bottom lip. Kagome removed her hand and looked around for the source of the sound. Finding none, she shrugged and quickly slipped back into the water.

InuYasha cursed himself for losing momentary control. He watched as Kagome waded back into the spring. She settled herself against a large rock, turning to where InuYasha could watch her profile.

Kagome was gritting her teeth. A deep ache had settled itself in her lower abdomen and her body begged for release. As she slipped her hand between her thighs, her thoughts drifted to her amber-eyed hanyou. She closed her eyes and pictured him, his face, his body, clearly in her mind. Kagome quickly found her small little bundle of nerves and started to massage it in slow circles. Soon, her breaths started coming in quick little pants. Her eyes rolled back and her head lolled to one side. At her release, she whimpered his name.

His resolve shattered.. broke into a thousand tiny pieces. He watched her bringing herself to completion. It was a fascinating sight, he soon decided, as he memorized the way her face looked when she pushed herself over the peak. He would give anything to have look that way because of him. He wanted .. no, needed her. Now. That's when he heard it. Her breathy pants followed by a whisper. "InuYasha."

His eyes glazed over with desire, love, and passion and he could no longer hold himself back. He stepped from behind his tree and walked toward the edge of the water, never removing his eyes from Kagome. When her face turned, her eyes became huge and her face flushed. Instinctively, she moved her arms to cover herself. InuYasha's eyes blazed as he looked at her. They looked at each other in silence, for neither knew what to say to the other. At last, InuYasha finally found his voice. "Kagome."



[AN ;; Well, I'm very sorry for the cliffy. I really didn't want to leave it like this, but band camp started and my time was devoted to practicing my show music for the year. Then, unexpectedly, my father was put in the hospital .. he got out just a few hours ago. But, I promise, this story is not over. I'm writing more .. there will be a new chapter in a few days .. maybe even tomorrow. Probably tomorrow. Okay, tomorrow. Heh. I won't get up until probably afternoon, but I'll start as soon as I wake up. (Well, after I get out of the shower) And then I'll get it up. Yes. Well, I'm signing off until the next chapter. I guess this story isn't a one shot anymore? Can one-shots have two chapters? I think I'll leave it unless I just REALLY want to change it. And I don't. Not right now, at least. Lol. Well, that's all for now. Love you all.]
Sign up to rate and review this story