Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silver and Cold

Prologue

by Cerediwen 7 reviews

A mansion in LA proves more than just a day out for the guys as they find themselves in a world ruled by a woman determined to murder them all

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 432 words

0Unrated
A/N: This is only the prologue and as a warning don't expect any more for a while because I want to write a fair chunk of it before I start posting the actually chapters. I hope people like it and just as a note...reviews will cause quicker writing...grins

Oh and this is not going to be a fic for the weak hearted

Prologue

In the corner of Newark Cemetery, in New Jersey, sat a grave, covered in moss and lichen underneath the spread of a weeping willow which had shed its tears for the girl whose body was never found ten years ago now. On the 17th of December 1995, she had disappeared from her home in L.A., the police had spent months trying to find her, then her body but neither was ever found. She'd had no family; they'd died when she was little, only one boy had cared enough to put the one red rose he could afford by her grave but he had never returned to that cemetery save once. But the one time he would finally return would cause the downfall of both for their paths were never meant to cross again.

~~~~~~~~~

The woman whose slim figure was framed perfectly in the light of the setting Sun, which threw its vibrant red shadows across her as she stood infront of the darkness which crept up in swirling black tendrils, calling her back into the mystery of the mansion whose thick glass window she stood behind. But she ignored it, save for shivering slightly in her long, black velvet dress before staring back out, down into the grounds into the pool, its shining, winter-frozen surface catching the dying Sun's rays. In her mind a gruesome list was rolling as she counted off the dozens of rotting corpses that lay at the murky bottom of the huge basin, their names long ticked off on the list of the dead. She had heard them scream, watched them disappear finally beyond the surface and then she had turned away from the window, malice building in her black heart as it craved their suffering. Soon there would be five more bodies at the bottom of that pool, she promised herself, and then corrected what she had just said. No, there would be four, there would be nothing left of the body of the last she would torture. She smiled slightly, brushing black hair from her face as she turned and called back into the darkness.
"I am coming and no fear..." She whispered "You'll get what you crave my love."

~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story