Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte

Dirty Little Secret

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 3 reviews

TWINCEST. Hate me, I don't care. This is well over two years old. Everyone seems to like it. It's twincest. That's really I can remember or say without giving it all away.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 1570 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dirty Little Secrets
GCFANFICS User: Kitsuney
Quizilla User: XOXOshrillexXOXO, Kitsuney
Fanworks.org User: Kissthebride666
Fandomination User: FinalTragedy
Oh and this is well over two years old...So I was just barely a teen when I wrote this so it's...um..worthy of a screen play and that's about it. To bad, eh?
Disclaimer: I fail to own the males. They are not gay. Joel is straight [we know this] and so is Benj and Billy. Kay?

"We can't hide this anymore, Joel. We might as well just tell them."

"Are you crazy? They'll think we're crazy. We are crazy. This isn't even legal, the two of us, like this, not legal!"

"Joely, if you are so scared why has this gone up to this? We've done so much so far. Sure it isn't legal but did we care when we started this? Do we care now?"

"When this started, no, but it was just a joke. It wasn't supposed to go this far. It was supposed to be just a kiss to get laid. By chicks, I add."

"Instead you got laid by a guy. Are you ashamed?"

Joel shook his head furiously. "No, I'm not ashamed of you."

"Not of me. Of us."

He looked to the ceiling. "I don't know yet."

"Tell me when you do know. I'm going out."

"Benji, stay."

"Not until you answer me."

"Benji..." His sentence was cut by Benji's slamming of the door. He reached and put a pillow on his face and pressed down.

{...}

"Something wrong, Benji?"

Benji dropped another shot glass onto the bar. "No, Billina, nothing is wrong."

"You're emptying a hotel bar, I think something is wrong. What is it?" Billy sat down next to him, waiting for an answer.

Benji tapped the bar consecutively. "Nothing."

"Benj, I know something is wrong. If you tell me, I can help."

"No, you can't. You can't help me."

"Why not?"

"Because for once it doesn't involve you. Not everything is about you. Even a super hero can't help everyone."

Billy watched as Benji slammed down another shot glass. "I didn't say it was about me. I know not everything is about me. I can help you out without making a bigger mess."

"Billy, I don't want your help. You can't help the damned, so don't try."

"You aren't the damned. And you know me. If I have a chance, I'll go against the norms and meet up with the doomed and the demised for fun."

Benji looked up at him and grinned. "One day."

"Is this a grin? What makes you grin?"

"Nothing."

"Are you going to talk now?"

"No."

"Why not? It's a relationship problem, right?"


"Maybe."

"It is. I can help! Well actually Joel can. You know your brother has some really good advice. You should go talk to him. I think he's in his room."

"Why would Joel be able to help? What type of great advice does he have? Tell me, I'm dieing to know!"

"You don't trust me?"

"No, I don't. Joel's the one that got me in this mess. I don't need any advice from him."

"Whad he do?"

"What he didn't do, is more important. He isn't helping me. He's messing me up. I was happy until today. And then I talked to him and everything just went downhill from there."

"There's one thing that I've learned about relationships. If you want it to last, it will."

{...}

"Benji!" Joel turned around only to see Billy looking at him funny. "Billy, what do you want?"

Billy collapsed on the half made bed. "What did you do to Benj? He's drunk downstairs. He isn't listening to reason."

"Why should he? He doesn't have to. I'm the one that pissed him off." Joel sat next to Billy on the bed. "I don't know if I want to apologize or not."

"What exactly did you do?"

"I didn't tell him what he wanted to hear."

"Did you want to hear it?"

"I don't know."

"Have you thought about it?"

"Yeah, I've been racking my brain trying to figure it out. I wanna say yes, but I can't."

"To what?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me and I won't tell anyone."

"Swear?"

"Yes."

"On your life?"

"Is it that important? You guys start dealing or something?"

"No, do you swear on your life?"

"Sure, fine, just tell me."

"You don't sound serious."

"Joel, I just wanna help get Benji back to normal. He said you didn't tell him anything that would help and so everything fell apart. I wanna help Benji so I know he doesn't do anything crazy."

"Don't worry about it. I'll talk to him in the morning."

"There might not be a morning for him. Tell me, and I'll run downstairs to help him."

"Don't. Don't even bother. If he wants to be helped he'll come. Leave it be. Nothing good will happen if you pry into someone's life."

{...}

Joel sat up in his bed, watching the door, as if it was the only thing he could see. Through his eyes, it was the only thing his mind didn't blur out. Since Billy had left, all he had done was watch the door, paranoid. He melted his brain, trying to figure out what he wanted to say to Benji. In some ways, he wanted to tell him the truth; that he was ashamed; that he wanted to get of the relationship before anything else happened; that he wished he could change the past. In other ways, he wanted to let Benji hear what he wanted; that there was nothing to be ashamed of when sleeping with his twin. Then again, the truth might hurt but it's necessary to move on.

{...}

Benji banged on Billy's door. The moment the door opened he walked in. Billy stood at the door. "Hi, Benji. I wasn't busy, only sleeping. Please come in."

"I am in, dumbass. Close the door."

Billy turned his head and closed the door. "What the hell are you doing here? It's like three in the morning."

"I gotta...I need to talk to you."

"You're ready to tell me what's wrong? Sit down."

"Joel's bugging me." Benji sat down on the love seat and shook his head. "I asked him one simple question and he didn't answer me. I just asked him if he was ashamed. How hard is that to answer?"

"What do you mean ashamed? Ashamed of what?"

"No one knows."

"About what?"

"About us."

"Everyone knows you guys."

"Knows of, not knows. You don't even know."

"About what? I'll know if you just tell me."

"I don't know if I should."

"Benj, it's okay. You can trust me." Billy sat down next to him and placed his hand on his shoulder. "I won't tell anyone."

"Swear?"

"On my life."

"Alright, I don't know how to exactly say this, though. I'll just tell you. Joel and I have a secret relationship. We try to keep it secret. He's afraid that you and Paul will freak out. Lately he's been running away. I don't really know what to do." He looked up at Billy hoping for an answer.

"I...I...Hold on...You and Joel have a secret relationship, as in incest..." He looked at Benji as he nodded. "How...Why did you do that? That doesn't make any sense...You want me to help you with this?" Billy stood up and started to pace. "How do you expect me to help you? The only thing I have to say is stop it. Joel's right to be afraid. What you are doing isn't legal. You can go to jail for this. Don't expect me to help you. Don't expect Paul to, either."

"Billy, I only told you because I thought you could take it. You're always the one that cares and makes my problems go away. Why won't you help me this time?"

"Because I don't want to get dragged down. I've helped you all I can. I can't help you now. I'm just like you. I don't know what the hell I should do."

"You used to be the one that did."

"Yeah, but then you were drinking, I talked to Joel, he got mad at me and told me to leave. He's one of my best friends and now he's pissed off because I wanted to help. I'm out of ideas. I have lost my hope. I'm done caring about you guys."

"Fine."

Billy stopped pacing and sighed heavily. "I'll talk to Joel one more time. Just tell me what to say."

Benji looked up at him.

{...}

The door opened and Joel's eyes were instantly fixed on Billy. Joel's mind couldn't recognize Billy. He crawled to the end of the bed, dropping a pillow on the ground. "I'm sorry."

Billy looked at him for a second. "Joel, Benji wanted me to tell you something."

Joel blinked. Still he couldn't recognize Billy. "Benji?"

"Yeah, Benji, he wants to know if you two are done."

"No, I love you."

Billy pulled back. "You mean Benji? Joel, I'm Billy."

Joel looked up and shook his head. Finally, his eyes stopped blurring and he could almost clearly see Billy. "Where's Benji then?"

"Downstairs. He wants you to go down there if you want to stay together."

"I do...I'll do anything to stay together."

"Then go get him. I'm going to sleep. Wake me up in twenty-four hours."

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story