Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon

Over the Phone

by AriRockefeller

Brock and May have been boyfriend and girlfriend for quite some time now, but they can't always see each other. Stupid things like long distances between them keep them apart, but not always...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 4790 words - Complete

?Blocked
Okay, first a bit of explanation: I've been writing for a long time now, but I haven't written any lemony stuff in several years now (not because I forgot how, it's just that I've been busy with other projects). But anyway, I've had an idea like this in my head for a while, and it's been too long since I sat down and wrote something like this. So here we go...

The characters are from the Pokémon universe, yes, but for the sake of this story, they are several years older.

With that in mind, enjoy...

_________

It was about midnight that evening. Brock closed the door to his bedroom after entering his room, drained from the day's events. The day centered primarily around gym battles; now that he was full-time Pewter City gym leader (again), it fell on him to accept challenges by trainers from all over. Twice he was challenged during the day, but later, after dinner, he was in a tough battle which wrecked the gym area. There was much work to be done to restore it, and most of his brothers and sisters pitched in to help.

He had only recently finished the repairs, and just got out of the shower. He sat down on his bed clad in only a bath towel. He removed the towel and ran it over his upper body and through his hair, his knotty brown locks taking a little longer to dry than the rest.

He was stopped by the sound of his cell phone ringing.

Brock looked over at his nightstand, where his phone lay, currently hooked up to its charger. He dropped his towel into his lap and sighed; who could be calling him at this hour? It's not like he felt like dealing with anyone at the moment...all he wanted was to crawl into bed and sleep until about 3:00 in the afternoon the next day.

With a groan, he flipped the phone open. "Hello?" he grumbled.

"Hey honey," said a cheery, demure voice on the other line.

Brock sat straight up. "May?"

May's gentle laugh came over the phone's speaker. "Surprised to hear from me?"

Brock looked at the alarm clock sitting on his night stand. "Well...yeah," he started, "it's after midnight."

*

"So?" May asked. She too, was on her cell phone, but unlike Brock, May was awake because she couldn't sleep. She walked over to her bad and lay down on it, clad in a long, dark green football jersey. "What, you don't want to hear from your girlfriend, is that it?"

"No, it's just - "

"Besides, the way you're talking, it sounds like you could use some company."

A loud groan came out of the phone's speaker. "In the worst way..." Brock lamented.

May tilted her head. "What's wrong? Have a bad day?"

"No, just a really long one." Brock explained the rash of difficulties with his gym battles earlier that day, and how much it had taken out of him. He didn't lose any of the battles, but that didn't mean he didn't have to keep the gym in tip-top shape, like any good gym leader would. May listened intently, hanging on his every word.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she said. May was silent for a few moments after that, trying to figure out what to say next. It was clear he didn't want to dwell on the subject any further, but what to talk about next?

Suddenly, she remembered just why she called him in the first place. "I miss you," she said, longing in her voice. "I wish I could be there with you."

*

Brock lay back on his bed, the towel draped around his waist. His head flopped against his pillows as he listened to his girlfriend. It was amazing...the very sound of her voice was beginning to make his bad day melt into nothing.

"I wish you could be here with me, too," he said. "You'd be a real sight for sore eyes."

"What are you doing now?"

"'What am I doing now'? I just got out of the shower, May. I'm ready to go to bed in a few minutes here."

"Ooooo...I like the sound of that," she purred. The sound of her voice alone was nearly enough to turn Brock on.

"The sound of what, me getting out of the shower, or me ready for bed?"

"Both, actually." Her voice became more demure. "So does that mean you're not wearing anything?"

"Well..." He looked down. "Does a towel count? Becuase if not, then no, I'm not wearing anything." The response he got was a low, sensual moan that made his cock twitch and begin to rise. Knowing where they were going with this, Brock moved back a little, resting his upper body against the pillows, and set the towel to the side. "Why, what do you have on?"

*

May sat up on her haunches, her phone held against her ear. Her free hand ran around the white polo collar of her shirt. "Well, remember that football jersey I borrowed from you?"

"Yeah, I know the one." The jersey in question was green with a gold letter "Gamma" emblazoned on the front. It went down below her hips. She originally borrowed it from Brock after she had nothing clean to sleep in one night. May meant to give it back, but after using it for a few days, Brock didn't bother asking for it. Seeing her wearing an article of his clothing and little else was very pleasing to Brock's eyes. Her sizable breasts stood proudly on her chest, making the fabric billow out a bit. "What else?"

May laughed lightly. "What do you mean, 'what else'? That's it."

"Really?" Brock asked. Vaguely, she could hear his bed rustle, meaning he was sitting straight up. And, May thought, if he was as turned on as she was, his dick would be sitting straight up as well. "I like the sound of that."

May moaned lightly. "I knew you would." Her free right hand trailed down her collar, stopping to gently rub across her breasts. Her nipples grew hard and were slightly visible, poking at the material of the shirt. Her hand traveled down her slim belly to the hem of the shirt. She smiled.

"Hey, Brock," she said.

"Hmm?"

"Hold on for a second...tell me if you can hear this..." She set the phone down, and grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands. One rustling of fabric later, she now had the shirt hanging from one hand, where it slipped off her fingers and pooled onto the floor. May grabbed the phone again. "Did you hear that?"

*

"Hear what?" Brock asked. He was hanging on to her every word, his phone pressed against his ear with his left hand, while his right hand slowly stroked up and down the length of his cock. Both his hand and his cock were covered in a light body oil originally bought to use on May when next they met up. It was lavender scented, one of May's favorite scents, he learned. "I heard some noise; what was it?"

"That was me taking off my shirt."

There was a silence on Brock's end for a few moments. He closed his eyes and sighed, his hand moving up and down his dick a little faster. The image of May naked and laying down next to him on his bed spurred him on. Oh, how he wished it was her hand stroking him and not his own!

"Oh god..."

"Brock...I'm so wet right now. I'm wet for you, baby."

"I'm so hard right now, May..."

"Mmmm...I can imagine." Just like Brock, she too was turned on by the mental image of Brock wearing nothing but a smile. What turned her on further was the image of his hard cock aimed right at her, ready to fire with little provocation.

This is where she knew things were going to get hotter and heavier. Just the way she wanted. Before moving on, she reached underneath her pillow and pulled out something made specifically for such a situation. It was a realistic dildo she purchased off an internet adult store without her parents' knowledge. It was about 9 inches long and (dark) flesh-colored, and even had a set of balls attached to it as well. The reason she bought it was it reminded her so much of Brock.

"Do you know what I'd like to do if I was there with you?"

"Tell me."

May purred lightly, then took the dildo in her free hand and set it upright. "First...I'd start by stroking your cock." She started moving her hand up and down the dildo. Her eyes were fixed on the toy as she jacked it. Brock groaned out his pleasure as May described the experience. "Mmmmm...your cock's so big, honey. I love the way it feels in my hand. It's so hot, too."

"Throbbing, baby. Keep doing that."

She continued. "Do you like what I'm doing, baby? Do you like it when I jack you off like this?" May moaned as she head Brock groan in response. "You like my hand on your cock, don't you?"

"I think your mouth on it would feel a lot better."

"I think you're right," she said. May leaned forward until she was on her elbows and knees, the dildo inches from her lips. She wrapped her hand around the base. "Sit back and relax, hon. I want you to enjoy this." And with that, she began sucking. First, she ran her tongue around the head of the fake cock, then slid her tongue up and down the toy's underside. All the while, she held her phone with her free hand, making sure Brock heard every noise associated with cocksucking. May wanted to make this just as enjoyable for Brock, who was on the other end, and couldn't have his cock in her mouth for real.

*

"Ohhhhh yeah..." Brock groaned. "That's it, hon..."

Brock was really starting to get into phone sex with his girlfriend. It was as close as he could get to having her right there in his bedroom with him. Plus, it was something they could both get into; they were both lonely, both many miles away from the other, and both horny. Certainly a step above playing with himself, that's for sure.

When they were alone, Brock and May could barely keep their hands off one another. They were also very passionate with one another when they got the chance to make love. He put her pleasure first, "like a gentlemen would," he explained, but he liked doing thing quid pro quo, too-he would eat her pussy if she sucked him off and vice versa, for example. Brock also took great pleasure in hearing May cry out when she came.

He lay back, his eyes closed and his hand moving up and down his cock at a brisk pace. More oil was applied to his tool so he could jerk himself off better. In his mind's eye, he could see May kneeling in between his legs, working over his cock-bet it licking up and down his length, or her hot mouth bobbing up and down on him. The sounds of cocksucking on May's end drove his imagination further. He pictured how she would suck him if she was here now...occasionally her gaze would drift upward as she stared into his eyes as she sucked. She would pull her mouth off completely and lavish the tip with her tongue, licking up any precum she could, and then take his entire shaft in her mouth until her lips were fully against his crotch. Maybe she would have her free hand between her legs, fingering her pussy as she sucked him off...

"Keep going, May," he sighed. "Oh god, you're doing such a great job."

"Want me to lick your balls, too?" she asked.

"Yes, please," he groaned. He heard a pop from the other end, followed by a several licking sounds as May trailed her mouth down the dildo's length to its balls. He felt his own tighten as his hand moved to stimulate them, feeling an orgasm building.

...now on the subject of cumming, would he shoot it in her face or in her mouth? The latter is usually default, but she has, on occasions, let him shoot his load all over her face. This was after he asked her nicely, or she simply took him out and jacked him the rest of the way. Sometimes her tits would receive his cum, but only because he would pull out of her and shoot all over instead of cumming in her pussy.

"Brock...honey..." There wasn't a response for a second. "Hey, you still with me?"

The hand on Brock's shaft stopped. "Yeah, why?"

"Good. I want you to eat me out."

"Anything for you, babe." His orgasm began to back off. "But why'd you stop?"

"Well...I want you to be at your best for when you get inside me. And besides...the way you were talking earlier it sounds like a blowjob won't be enough for you."

May was partially right. While he could cum two or three times when he was with May, when he masturbated, once was enough. Not that he didn't enjoy it (when it was the only option available), it's just that trying to do it again seemed like a chore more than anything.

"I see your point. Alright then, honey...lay down for me."

*

May smiled gleefully, and lay back against her pillows. Her toy was set to the side, not needing it for the moment. Her cell phone was held against her head by her shoulder, freeing up both her hands (also, she made a note to obtain a headset for her cell). She moaned softly. "Come and get me, Brock," she cooed into the phone. "I'm waiting..."

Unlike May, however, Brock didn't have any toys to help simulate the experience. Thankfully, through other phone sex sessions, May taught him to simply tell her everything he would do to her "in explicit detail"; details, Brock learned, which really helped May get off.

"What're you gonna do to me first, Brock?" she purred.

Brock's voice was deep, full of bass. She loved when he talked to her like this. "First, I'm gonna start by sucking on those beautiful tits of yours," he answered. May's hands drifted up and down her body, from her waist to her breasts. They found their way to her tits, where they kneaded and caressed the soft flesh.

"Mmmmmm..." May moaned. She squeezed her tits a little harder. When she felt her fingers slide over her nipples, she paid them some attention as well. She took them in between her thumb and index fingers and pinched, giving the nubs a little twist.

"You like that, huh, May?" Brock asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. "I love when you suck on my nipples."

"Maybe you'd like if I bit them a little, huh?" A slight clicking of teeth accompanied the last statement.

"Ooooo-hoohoohoohooooh!" May moaned. Her body convulsed slightly. It was if she actually could feel Brock's teeth on one of her nipples. "Bro-ock! You know they're really sensitive when I'm all turned on like this!"

He laughed slightly. "Yeah, I know. Don't worry..." His voice got deep again, "I'll play nice..." And Brock resumed his task.

Just like when she went down on him, all May had to do was close her eyes and concentrate to see her Brock there with her, on top of her, working her body over with his talented hands and mouth. Every last, sordid detail that came out of his mouth only fueled her arousal. She could feel his body above him. In her mind, his tight, muscular body was just inches above hers, the heat from his body penetrating her to her core. Every action he spoke of, he was doing to her-kissing down her neck until his lips and tongue found her breasts. He licked and kissed the soft mounds of flesh one by one, then turned to her nipples. He'd suck on one, then the other, and in a move May really loved, he would push her tits together and take both nipples in his mouth at once.

And then...Brock would work his way south. He'd kiss down her slim stomach, then spend a few moments tonguing her belly button. That made her belly twitch with pleasure. Finally, Brock would slowly lick down from her navel, down to her pussy.

"Spread your legs for me, May," Brock said over the phone.

May slowly and smoothly spread her legs. As she did, she slid her right hand down her stomach and in between her legs. Even she was surprised to see just how wet her cunt was.

Her fingers began to explore her wet, sensitive lips. "Mmmm...you're really wet, honey," Brock crooned.

"Dripping, baby," she answered. "Come on, eat me, Brock."

As Brock described how he would eat May's sweet little pussy, May worked her fingers in and around her most private area. She still had the phone held up to her head via her shoulder, which allowed her free hand to roam the rest of her body. She kept her pussy neatly trimmed, but not completely shaved; a small brown strip adorned her pussy. Each stroke of her fingers in and out of her pussy drew her closer to climax, each word from Brock's lips sending a delicious chill down her spine. Her legs were spread as wide as they would go. If Brock were there, no doublt her thighs would be wrapped around his head.

"Oh god, Brock..." she panted. "I'm so close..."

And then, Brock would take her clit in his lips and suck on it. May rubbed her finger over her clit rapidly, pleasure building more and more until...until...

"OH, GOD! BROOOOOCK!" May's back arched, pushing her off the bed as she came, her juices splashing onto her hand. Her pussy spasmed around her fingers, as though they never wanted to let the intruders go. She moaned loudly as she rode out her orgasm. Her breathing eventually returned to normal. May lay on her side, gradually catching her breath. Her toy caught her eye.

"Sounds like you really enjoyed that," she heard Brock say.

"I sure did," she said with a light laugh. "I love you, Brock."

"I love you, too, May."

"Brock..." Her voice became thick with need. "I need you...so bad...I need to feel you inside me..."

"Anything for you, May. How do you want me to take you?"

She panted. "You pick, hon. I'm all yours."

"Heh...I like the sound of that. Alright, then...get on your hands and knees."

May shifted around on the bed, getting into position. She kept the phone to her head with her left hand, propping herself on her elbow. She grabbed her dildo with her free hand and aimed the head at her pussy. May rubbed it up and down her pussy lips. "Brock..."

"Alright, ready, babe?" May whimpered out a response. "Here we go...hnngh...AH!" At that very moment, May pushed the dildo into her pussy as far as it would go. She gasped loudly, her pussy stretched around the toy.

*

Meanwhile, Brock was kneeling on his bed, facing the pillows. The phone was in one hand while his cock was in the other. Slowly he began stroking his oiled up unit, imagining he was pushing himself into his girlfriend May. The pleasure flooded his body. He groaned loudly.

"Yeah..." he moaned. "Do you feel me, baby? Do you feel how hard I am for you?"

"Oh god, you're so deep inside me!" May wailed. "You're filling me up so much!"

Brock started stroking faster. He had to admit, May's enthusiasm was really infectious. He knew May was pleasuring herself at her place, but she was seriously woking herself over. Although, he had no idea she owned a fake cock to help get herself off. "Come, on, hon," he grunted, "tell me how much you want it."

"Fuck me, Brock!" May panted. "Fuck me!"

This was better than he could've hoped for. NOW he was totally into it. He jacked himself faster, his hand sliding up and down his prick making a light slapping sound. After a while, he started thrusting his hips forward, as though May was on her knees in front of him, her tight pussy offered to him personally.

"Yeah, honey, that's what I wanna hear!" Brock grunted.

"Wait, Brock! Wait a second!"

Brock froze mid-thrust. "Huh? What's wrong?"

May paused. "I wanna be on top."

Brock smiled. While he loved taking her from behind, he also loved watching May ride him. He loved her facial expressions expressions in the throes of ecstacy, and he loved watching her tits bounce with the rest of her. Plus, he got a perfect view of his dick going in and out of her pussy. "That can be arranged." He turned over and lay against his pillows, his upper body propped up a bit. His hard cock was throbbing. He was so close to cumming. "Ready when you are, darling."

*

May rose up to her knees, and positioned her toy upright. She teased her pussy lips again with the head (something she always did when she played with it) before sinking completely down upon it, leaving only the inch or two that she was holding. She didn't start slowly like before. Once it was fully in the first time, she bounced up and down as quickly as she could. There was no turning back. They were both going to cum. Neither of them would be denied.

Brock's voice in her ear just might drive her over the edge faster than she expected. "Come on, May," his deep voice came, "ride that cock, babe."

And ride it, she did. May bounced up and down on her dildo with greater urgency. Her cries of joy grew more and more frequent, and higher in pitch. She barely had time to alert her lover on the other end of the phone to her impending climax.

"Oh god, Brock, I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, cum for me, May!" Brock said. "I'm-a cum, too; I'm right there with you, honey!"

"Cum inside me, Brock! Please! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh-ahhh-ahhh-ahh..." Their moans overlapped one another as they rapidly approached the edge. Then...

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" May's wail could've woken all of Petalburg. Had her mind not been completely engrossed with her orgasm, she might have been worried that her parents - or even worse, her brother Max - would've come into the room, thinking something bad was happening to the girl (this, however, was a moot point, as she was the only member of her family that didn't sleep like they were in a coma). Her entire existence in those few moments hinged on the intense orgasm she was experiencing. May's breathing was ragged and labored. Every nerve in her body seemed to react as one. She could feel her own juices splash against the fake cock with greater force than earlier.

In her mind, though, her juices were covering Brock's cock as he spasmed in his own climax, pumping his woman full of his thick, warm sperm. That act would help prolong her orgasm, maybe even set off another one in the wake of the first!

Her orgasmic shout was accompanied by Brock's on the other end of the phone. Knowing him, he's probably imagining how tight her pussy would get around his dick when she came, and how it would almost suck the cum out of his cock.

As quickly as it began, her orgasm died down. She flopped forward on the bed, face down against her pillows. Her toy stuck about half way inside her, but she was too exhausted to pull it out just yet. She first needed to calm down.

"Oh god...Brock..." she panted. "That was...incredible." With some of her senses returning, she reached down and withdrew the toy. She looked it over momentarily, then ran her tongue around the head a few times. It felt naughty to her, sucking her lover's cock after he just came inside her. She only tasted her own fluids on it, much to her chagrin(another mental note she made: try and get Brock to eat her out after cumming inside her).

*

"You're incredible, honey," Brock said.

Brock was in a similar state of exhaustion. He crashed just as hard as he came, it would seem. His cock lay half-hard against his stomach, some of his cum still hanging on. When he came, his cum shot out all over his stomach. Once he regained his senses, he saw just how much he unloaded. He must've had a lot stored up-much more than he thought. Just imagine if he unloaded all of that into May...

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," he replied. Brock reached over and grabbed his towel, then wiped his cum off his stomach and dick. Once he was cleaned up, he tossed the towel into his hamper. The clothes already stuffed inside it reminded him that he had to do his laundry some time soon.

"God...I just wish I could've been there with you tonight. I can't tell you how much I wanted to feel you inside me." As enthralled she was a few moments ago, her sad tone nearly broke Brock's heart.

"Hey, don't worry about it," he explained. "In a few weeks I can take off from the gym, and I'll be able to come over and visit you. We'll have all the time in the world together."

"Really? That's wonderful. You taking a vacation?"

"Yeah. I got a week off coming up. Thankfully, it's a slow time of the year for gym battles, so I won't miss too much. Probably from the summer heat, I guess."

"So I'll get a whole week of you all to myself?"

"Pretty much."

"Mmmmm...I can't wait. And since it's still summer, that means I can wear some of my skimpy little swimsuits for you." The happiness was back in her voice with gusto. "I'll have to go shopping sometime, soon; I'm gonna get some outfits that only you are gonna see me in, Brock."

Brock chuckled. "My vacation can't come fast enough." There was a silence between them for a few moments. "It's getting late. I should get to bed."

"Yeah, me too. Goodnight, Brock."

"Goodnight, honey. Love you."

"Love you, too." She blew a kiss into the phone before she hung up. Brock looked at his phone. The time below the "Call Ended" message read nearly 45 minutes. "Damn," he gasped. Needless to say, he never thought he'd spend that much time on the phone with his girlfriend. Regardless, it was one hell of an experience.

With that in mind, Brock closed his phone and set it back on the nightstand. He opened up his bureau, grabbed a clean pair of underwear, drew back the covers, and was sound asleep in bed after a few minutes.

*

A whole week oh him all to herself, she thought. He would be with her and her family for that time during the day, but after that, she was all his. She planned to take advantage of every moment alone with him.

May closed her phone and set it back in its charger. She was surprised she spent that much time on the phone with Brock...and at this late at night. No doubt her parents would question why she spent nearly 45 minutes talking to him (granted, they really liked Brock; they were more worried about how high their cell phone bill would be for the month).

She stashed her toy away, making sure no one would find it. That's one more embarrassing moment she didn't need. She pulled back the covers on her bed, but before she got in, she looked down at the floor. There on the ground was the shirt she borrowed from Brock...the same one she'd been using as a nightshirt for quite some time.

With a smile, May picked up the shirt, slipped it over her head, pulled the covers over her body, and was fast asleep.

__________

So there you have it. Been a while since I've written a lemon, I know. It had a bit of a slow start, I know, but the more I wrote, the easier it came to me. Kinda like riding a bike; it comes naturally even after you haven't done so in a while.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed it.

© 2006 Millennium Pen studios
Sign up to rate and review this story