Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon

Brock's Vacation

by AriRockefeller

(A sequel to Over the Phone) Now that Brock is on vacation, he plans on spending every waking moment with his girlfriend, May, in Petalburg

Category: Pokemon - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 7937 words - Complete

?Blocked
Well, since "Over the Phone" got pretty good reviews all around, I decided, "what the hell, I'll go on and continue with it." Plus, I need to get back to writing something so I can get back on the ball; I'm still feeling a little bummed about my old hard drive dying. Oh well. Just gotta go with it, I guess.

Same continuity as the other story. Same disclaimers as always apply, too.

Now, then...enjoy...

_________

Brock pushed the button on the air conditioner's fan control a few times, increasing the flow of cool air into the inside of his car. He wanted to drive his new green Civic hybrid on this trip, however, Hoenn's geography (i.e. not connected to Kanto or Johto by any roads) prevented him from doing so. That didn't matter, much; the rental car he got ahold of would suit his needs for the trip just fine.

See, Brock had been waiting for this week to come for quite some time. After a rather...intersting phone conversation with his girlfriend, May, he told her about a week's vacation he was taking sometime soon. Well, the time had finally come, and Brock packed his bags and took to the streets, bound for Petalburg City.

Each mile to Petalburg felt maddening. All he could think of was what he would do to his girlfriend when he got there. Unspeakable things (well, unspeakable to a gentleman such as himself, he thought). He couldn't let his mind dwell on such things, though, as he needed to pay attention the road ahead of him.

It didn't help that the trip was boring. Thankfully, the car had satellite radio to break the monotony. Although, it wasn't until Brock stumbled across a hip-hop station that was belting out a tune by "P.T.Sketch" (sic). This, of course, was the stage name of one Tracey Sketchit, believe it or not. Aside from drawing, it was discovered that the guy had a knack for music as well. And while his first album hasn't done too well in Kanto or Johto, it was a major success in the Orange Islands region.

There were still many long miles to go. With a smile, Brock turned up the radio, the bass pounding in the speakers while Tracey's Orange Island-accented voice sang over the beat.

*

May felt great over in her part of the world. She got a phone call earlier that day from her boyfriend, saying that he was on his way to Petalburg. Throughout the day thus far her head was filled with all sorts of images of him and her together-be it simple, day-to-day activities, or passionate, intimate encounters which would take place later on. Oh, the things she imagined Brock doing to her (and vice versa) were enough to leave the girl consumed with desire! Nothing could possibly ruin her day now!

"May?" her mother's voice called. "Come here."

Well...almost nothing.

May followed the sound of her mother's voice, right into the kitchen, where she was preparing lunch. With her father attending a conference at the Hoenn League headquarters and her little brother Max nowhere to be found (apparently), the two had the house to themselves.

It also meant that her mother could be a little more...intrusive in her conversations with May without the boys around.

"What's up, mom?" she asked.

Caroline could sense her daughter was especially happy today, even if she appeared unsure of what she would ask of her. And she had a pretty good reason as to why...

"I was just wondering," she started. "Where exactly is Brock going to be staying?"

May froze. She could feel the color start to run out from her face. "Um, uh, well..." she stammered. Her mother's gaze never left her for a second. Her speech became more and more incoherent with each passing moment.

Caroline's tone sharpened. "May..."

Then, it dawned on her. "Wait, you said he could stay here, mom!" she replied.

There was a pause. "I'm aware of that," Caroline said. "But he's still gotta sleep somewhere, doesn't he?"

"Well, yeah, but..." May looked around nervously. "I was thinking he could..." and then she trailed off.

"'Thinking he could' what? Stay with you?" Now, May's expression was that of extreme shock.

"Y-y-y..." May stammered. Once she got her voice back, she threw caution to the wind and answered. "Yes...yes, I do." Her resolve steeled. "I don't see what the big deal is with it, mom. It's not like it'd be the first time Brock and I have be-!" May's eyes grew wide and she slapped her hands over her mouth, as if the gesture would undo the confession she just spat out.

Caroline remained silent for a few moments, then folded her arms. She almost stared through May. "Oh..." she started. "I see..."

What bothered May even more than telling her something she wasn't meant to know was Caroline's reaction. She was by no means pleased, but at the same time she wasn't screaming her head off at her. It was really hard to tell where this was going.

"So, you and Brock have..."

"Yeah," May said quickly. She looked at her mother with a you're-not-mad-at-me-are-you? look.

"Has he been good to you, sweetie?"

May opened her mouth, but nothing came out. It was if part of her suddenly said, DON'T ANSWER THAT.

"Oh, come on, honey, you can talk to your mother about these things. Your father and I aren't as innocent as you think."

"...innocent?"

"Oh, yes." Caroline's mood changed to a happier one. "Your father and I were both swingers, you see."

May would've been appalled by that statement...if she had any idea what her mother was talking about. "What's a swinger?" she asked, her head tilted to the side.

"Back before we had you - and hell, even a little before we got married - your father and I were in to 'swinging'; that's when couples got together and had sex with other couples. Sometimes it was just one or two, but others it was a full-blown orgy."

Ah...there's that feeling of appall she missed earlier.

"We had a few married couples who were among our favorite...heh, 'playmates'. Usually we would meet up every other weekend or so. Then, I had you, and we had to cut back on that sort of thing, as you can understand. After your brother was born, we stepped out of the swinging lifestyle pretty much altogether. We still keep in contact with some of our friends, but it's not nearly what it was years ago."

Surprisingly, Caroline's story did little to quell May's dread. This was a side of her parents she had not heard about before. Imagining her parents having sex was a trip in and of itself, but with total strangers? That was an image she could've done without.

"Listen, all I'm saying is that...you don't have to feel embarrassed about talking about this sort of thing with me, okay? I'm really happy you've found someone special in your life. Brock's a really nice boy, and I'm sure he'll always treat you right."

May smiled. "Thanks, mom," she said. Not only was she glad everything was settled, she was happy they approved of her and Brock being intimate with one another.

"Just...just don't tell your father or your brother about what we discussed, okay?"

"You don't have to tell me twice, mom," May said with a smile. She didn't want to think about what her father would say about this. And while Max might be highly intelligent, he's still completely clueless when it comes to human interaction.

As she walked away, May was much happier, and now, her day couldn't be ruined by anything. "Oh, by the way, mom," she said, just before she left the kitchen. "If you have to know...Brock has been good to me. He's been very good to me..."

Both ladies laughed as May exited the kitchen.

*

"...three blocks down, make a left..." Brock said to himself as he read the on-board navigation unit in his car. With May in their party, the first time they found Petalburg City was easy; after all, it's very difficult to get lost in your home town. But that was a while ago, and Brock, sadly, forgot how to get there on his own.

Brock's gaze left the small screen and went back to the road in front of them. It was good that he did, for if he was a second too slow, he would be missing the front of his car. Another driver on his right side cut across his lane and into the turning lane, completely ignorant of anyone else on the road, and essentially ran the red light as he made his turn. A squeal of tires and a blaring of a car horn were Brock's replies to the maneuver.

Brock stammered in frustration. "Fucking asshole, man..." he said to himself. Other drivers were much more vocal than he.

Thankfully, he had very little to go before making the turn. When he got there and stepped out of his car, the first thing that caught his eye was May passing by one of the living room windows. She suddenly paused, looked out the window, saw Brock, and quickly disappeared. She appeared just as he approached the front door, as she was there to greet him.

As soon as she got outside, she threw her arms around Brock in a tight hug. He let go of his suticase's extendable handle and returned the gesture, swinging his girlfriend around playfully.

"Well, hello there," he said, setting her down on her feet. He still had his arms around her. "Glad to see me?"

May's face was beaming. "You know it," she said. They looked into one another's eyes briefly, then their lips came together in a deep kiss. Oh, how they missed this feeling! May loved having Brock's strong, muscular arms around him, making her feel warm and secure. Brock, meanwhile, occasionally found it hard to believe that there was someone for him, and that someone could turn out to be a gem such as May.

Their kiss was interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat. Brock looked over his girlfriend's shoulder. "Oh, hello there, Caroline," he said.

May turned around in Brock's arms to see her mother standing at the bottom of the stairs, smiling. Brock's hands were folded around her stomach. "Hello, Brock," she said. "Did you have any trouble finding the place?"

"Nah, I managed, alright. But some imbecile nearly took off the front end of my car on the way here. Cut right across two lanes of traffic, too."

"Well, enough about that," Caroline said. "Come on in. We're just about to have lunch. May, why don't you help Brock get settled?"

"Sure." May turned to Brock. "Come on, let me show you where you'll be staying," she told him.

Brock grabbed the handle of his suitcase and pulled it behind him as he followed his girlfriend. The wheels squeaked a little, but as it's an old suitcase, it was to be expected. He followed her down a hallway and to the last door on the left. All the while, his eyes scanned up and down her body. He especially loved how her jeans and red belly shirt conformed to her lovely form. She opened the door and stepped through, but not before her free hand took hold of Brock's.

Here, Brock froze.

Looking around, he saw a plethora of pictures on the shelves and one of the walls, each of her, him, and her other friends (including Ash). A large, queen-sized bed was back against one wall, covered in a deep red comforter. A few posters adorned the other walls, aside the large vanity, closet, and another door which Brock would learn leads to May's own bathroom. Never once did the smile drop from May's face.

"Um...May?" he asked. "Is this..."

"My bedroom?" she completed. "It sure is." Before Brock could ask, May provided the explanation. "I got the okay from my mom to let you stay here, with me." She walked up to her boyfriend, and slid her hands up and down his chest. "I wasn't kidding when I said I'd have you all to myself."

Brock glanced over at the bed, and again at his girlfriend. He slid his arms around her and drew her in close. "I think I'm really going to enjoy my vacation."

"Me too." Brock drew his girl into another deep kiss. This time, their tongues sought the other out, and they snaked back and forth between each other's mouths. May melted into the kiss, as well as Brock's arms. Her hands slid up and down her boyfriend's back. Brock, meanwhile, held his girlfriend close to his body, as close as she wanted to put herself. One hand slid up her back and settled right between her shoulders, holding her in place, while his other made its way south and settled on her butt. She sighed into the kiss and enjoyed the contact. Her sigh became a moan when his grip tightened a little. Her hips rolled forward, encouraging him with his actions, while feeling his hardening unit press against her. Brock, in turn, let go of May's ass, and slid his hand down the back of her jeans, much to her delight. His muscular hand only encountered a small strip of silk less than an inch in width; his hand fully cupped smooth, bare flesh. May broke off their kiss only long enough to let a low, long sigh.

"Kids!" Caroline's voice called from the kitchen. "Lunch is ready!"

Brock and May looked at the door, then back at each other. They separated, but still remained close to one another. "Guess we should go down there," he said.

"Yeah." She went for the door. "Come on, let's go."

As she passed, Brock gave her a lovetap, right on her butt. She looked over her shoulder with a light laugh, and "readjusted" her jeans; i.e. she tugged down on its waistline above her butt, enough to flash Brock a look at her underwear. What he saw was a simple, black thong, but only for about a second before she pulled her pants back up, laughing again at Brock.

The sight made his cock twitch, but he had to repress those feelings until sometime after lunch.

*

After lunch, Brock took May out on the town, spending the most of the day doing typical boyfriend/girlfriend stuff. A lot of their time was spent shopping in various stores around Petalburg's shopping distruct, from the usual clothing boutiques to a detour in a gaming shop. He even let her spring for some intimate apparel at a pretty pricey lingerie shop. He didn't mind the price tags at that last shop, especially given the promise of how sexy the little outfits would look on her.

He held the little bag over his shoulder in one hand and had his other hand around his girlfriend's waist. The car was parallel parked a little ways down. As they drew near it, he looked to his girl.

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting kinda hungry," Brock said.

"Yeah, me too," May answered. "You want to get Chinese? There's this great restauraunt a couple blocks down that way." She pointed down the street.

"Works for me. Let's go eat!" Brock let go of May and fished the keys out of his pocket, and clicked the "unlock" button on the keyring. The car beeped, and the lights flashed.

Then another car's tires skidded as it slammed into Brock's parked car.

Brock and May's eyes grew wide and their jaws hit the ground as the car's front driver's side crumpled against the rear passenger's side and part of the trunk. The car tried to drive away, but only sputtered a few meters before stalling and completely stopping. The three guys in the car - a white guy with glasses, a black guy, and an asian with a shaved head - played it off like nothing was wrong in the least.

They stepped out of the car and surveyed the damage. But before they could get a word in, Brock stormed up to them. "What the fuck, man?!" he shouted. "What's wrong with you?"

The driver, the black guy, looked at him funny. "Man, what're you gettin' all upset about?" he asked. "Whaddya mean, what's wrong with me?"

"Oh, I don't know," Brock answered, sarcastically, "maybe it's because you SLAMMED RIGHT INTO MY CAR, MAYBE IT COULD BE THAT!"

The other guy paused. "Oh...OH, that was your car? Damn," he said.

"Yeah, 'damn' is right," May said. "Don't think you're not paying for this!"

"*And all the stuff we had in the trunk, which you practically ripped off with your little bumper car there."

May looked at Brock. "No, most of it's fine," she said.

"Huh? What do you mean? What's the trunk look like?"

"The door's hanging open."

"What about what's inside?"

"It got bumped around a little, but it's okay."

"Don't matter anyway," the black guy said, "it ain't our fault. You were in our spot."

Brock and May looked at the three. "...what," they said simultaneously.

"I mean...that's our parking spot, bro...every day this time, we're out here...crusin' and shit..."

"William," the white guy started, adjusting his glasses, "I don't think he's buying it."

"You lost, man," said the asian male.

"Gaaaah! I don't need this shit! Frank, Lenny, you two are supposed to be on my side!"

"Not when you don't have a case," Lenny, the asian guy, said.

William paused. "I know how we can settle this," he said. He drew a Pokéball from his belt. "A Pokémon battle, why not. You beat us, we'll pay for wrecking your car; if not, we don't, sound fair?"

May's groaned in disgust, while Brock held his head in his head. "You can't be serious," he grumbled. He looked at the three again. "This should not be up for negotiation. The accident was your fault, you gotta pay! I'm telling you, that's how it works!"

"And I'm telling you if you don't battle us, we ain't giving you shit!" William retorted.

Brock groaned. "Fine. Whatever. You're on."

"There's a park a little ways away. That'll be the perfect place to battle," William said. He beckoned for them to follow. "This way."

Brock rolled his eyes as he followed, May close by. She leaned in close to him. "You do know your car is a rental, right?" she whispered. "The rental place should bring you out a new one, shouldn't they?"

"Yeah," Brock whispered back, "but they don't need to know that."

*

They arrived at a clearing in a nearby park. Brock and May were on one end, while Lenny, Frank and William were on the other.

"Just so you know," Brock started, "this is just a formality at this point. You better have your cash ready, because you're not going to beat us."

William scoffed. "I'll show you how it's gonna go down!" He threw his Pokéball into the clearing. "Let's go, Starmie!" The ball snapped open, and the purple-blue starfish Pokémon popped out.

Brock sighed. Though it was a fully-evolved Pokémon, it was in bad shape. Its purples and blues were almost indiscernable from one another, and its jewel didn't shine as brilliantly as others he's seen (especially Misty's). "Gimme a break," he said to himself. He grabbed a ball of his own. "Go, Geodude!" Brock's Pokémon sprang forth, the familiar shape of a tire-sized boulder with a broad face and huge, rocky arms ready to battle.

"How dumb do you think I am?" William laughed. "You honestly think you can stop my Starmie with that stupid thing? You're at a major type disadvantage! I'd like to see you get in even one shot in against-" William was interrupted by a series of small explosions in rapid succession. He nearly had his head taken off as well by Starmie as it rocketed passed him and slammed into a tree. Its jewel flashed like a broken neon sign for a few seconds before going out.

It seems as though Brock was more concerned with battling than talking. One DynamicPunch from Brock's Geodude was all it took to level his opponent. Type advantage, his ass; Brock learned that type advantage could mean very little in a Pokémon battle...something he picked up from his friend Ash.

"Can we go now?" Brock asked.

"Geo duuuuuude..." {"This is boring,"} Geodude grunted, its arms folded.

Despite being on his side, Lenny and Frank couldn't help but laugh. He had numerous advantages in the battle, and yet, his Pokémon went down in a single shot.

"Shit!" he shouted, recalling his Pokémon. He saw Lenny laughing at him. "Oh, you think that's so funny, huh? Then you go out there and fight, why don't you!"

Lenny scoffed. "Sure," he said. "Can't see how I'll do a worse job than you."

Seeing the switch made, Brock looked at May. "Hey, why don't you handle this guy?" he asked. "You can take 'em."

May shrugged. "Sure, why not." Brock withdrew his Geodude and stepped aside. May was ready to go, a Pokéball in her hand. "And I already know who I'm sending out!" She spun on her toes as she threw the ball. "Let's go, Combusken!" The ball snapped open, and the bipedal chicken-like Pokémon popped out.

"Combusken!" {"Oraaaa!"} it shouted.

"A Combusken?" Lenny asked. "I've got this." He threw his own ball. "Let's go Gligar!" The purplish batlike Pokémon appeared with a loud hiss. "Flying-type moves to counter your Fighting-type, and Ground-type attacks to counter your Fire-type. This'll be an easysauce victory, just watch!" He pointed at the Combusken. "Go! Wing Attack!" To his credit, Lenny's Gligar was pretty fast, and covered the distance to its opponent in little time. But that's about all it had going for it.

"Wait for it...wait for it..." May said over and over. Then, right when it was almost right above her Combusken, she called out to attack. "Now! Sky Uppercut, Combusken!"

Combusken jumped straight up in the air, its right claw extended, with its right foot flat against its leg. "COOOOOMMMMBUSKEN!" {"SHORYUKEN!"} it shouted. Gligar flipped around several times before crashing onto its back. It too, was out cold in one shot.

Lenny looked at William, who then looked at Frank. "What're you looking at?" William said to Frank. "You get in there and knock their asses out!"

"Uh-uh!" Frank protested. "I saw how you two got punked out, I'm not going out like that!"

"Two shots, two kills," Brock stated. "What're you gonna do now?"

Frank looked to his friends. "Look, man, I-HEY!" He was interrupted by William snatching two Pokéballs off his belt and throwing them into the fray. An Ivysaur and a Growlithe emerged. William threw two more balls in, this time summoning a Nincada and a Nidorina. Lenny followed with two more of his own...a Magnemite and a Delkatty.

"I'm through fucking around!" William shouted. "When you see my face, you already know what it is! You better get your mind right, son! CHARGE!" At that command, all seven Pokémon charged forward.

May and Brock exchanged a glance. "Could you..." May started.

"I got this," Brock said. He threw another Pokéball. "Go! Steelix!" All seven Pokémon froze at the appearance of the large, steel, serpentlike Pokémon. Steelix looked down upon them with disgust. "Iron Tail!" With a roar, Steelix whipped its body around, and struck all seven of its attackers at once.

The quality of William, Lenny and Frank's lives just went south from there.

*

As it turned out, the rental place did indeed replace the car that was wrecked. It only took about an hour or so, and Brock and May were riding around in a "new" car. They also splurged at that Chinese restauraunt May told him about, seeing how they took away nearly a thousand dollars between the three instigators. All in all, Brock came home that night with more money than he started with.

But that was hours ago.

Now, they lay on the couch in the living room, Brock on his side with May drawn close to him. They were both in their pajamas, of a sort...Brock had on a black, sleeveless shirt with blue lounge pants, while May was wearing Brock's football jersey with only her underwear underneath. They were watching a movie on DVD, but their attention wasn't completely on the movie. They were rather easily...distracted, mostly because one of Brock's arms was draped over May, and his hand couldn't keep still. His hand would wander up and down her side, down to her thighs and up to her breasts. His other hand (which May was laying on) would slide around and take her other breast in his hand, and he would caress them both, much to her delight. May, meanwhile, would sneak her hand down the front of Brock's pants, where it stroked up and down his hard member. She would also lean back and kiss Brock, delighting in the feel of Brock's hard cock pressed against her ass.

"May? Honey?" they heard May's mother call. Brock's hand settled on her stomach. Caroline appeared at the doorway between the living room and the kitchen. She smiled. They looked so cute together. "I'm going to bed," she told them. "Try not to stay up to late. And..." she smirked, "don't make too much noise, alright?"

"Don't worry, we won't," Brock said.

"Good night, mom," May said. And with that, Caroline walked up the stairs to her bedroom.

The two settled down and watched the movie for about a half hour or so. Then, during a slow part of the film, Brock's hands started working their magic again. He kissed around her neck, which made her shudder. Eventually, she turned over completely to face him, developing into a full makeout session. Their kisses were deep, their tongues entwining again and again. Their hands roamed freely around one another's bodies. May's shirt was up around her waist as Brock reached underneath. May broke off the kiss and moved down to his neck and sucked deeply on it, leaving a deep hickey. As she sucked, Brock focused his hands' attention on her nipples, pinching and twisting gently as May intensified her efforts.

After a while, the two noticed the only sounds in the room were being made by the two of them. They looked at the TV. The movie had long since ended, and the DVD player shut off on its own. A blue screen was all they saw.

"I guess we missed the movie," Brock said.

"Well, we were a little distracted," May said with a chuckle.

"Good, because I'm just about through with distractions." He pulled May in for a kiss.

Their kiss broke off, and they stared into one another's eyes. "It's getting late...we should get to bed," May said. She stood up, and took hold of Brock's hands, pulling him to his feet. She turned and walked to her room, still holding Brock's hand. They entered, and Brock shut the door behind them. "Gimme a second, while I get ready, alright?" she asked with a wink. Then she disappeared behind the bathroom door.

Brock sat down on the end of her bed and waited. Several minutes passed, but given what Brock would soon be doing and what his girlfriend was doing in there, it felt like several hours.

Then, the door opened, and May stepped out.

Brock stood up to meet his girlfriend. What he saw took his breath away. There she was, wearing a pink lace-up bustier with pink trim along the bottom. It came down just above her navel. She also had on a matching thong, with a similar lace-up motif on the front (but didn't tie together like the rest of it). It was one of the outfits she purchased earlier that day. And since it was the only one in her bra size, she could not let it get away.

She was so glad she didn't.

Brock's eyes went wide as he took in the site. She smiled, and stepped closer to him, her hips swaying subtlely with each step. "Like what you see?" she asked, draping her arms around his neck.

He slid his hands around her back. "I love it," he said, his voice deep. He lifted her chin up slightly, and brought his lips down to hers. May moaned into the kiss, her moans becoming longer as it felt like Brock's tongue was worming its way down her throat.

But for May, his tongue wasn't what she wanted of his worming down her throat...

May's hands found the hem of Brock's shirt, and she swiftly pulled it up and over his head, discarding it to the ground. Her hands traced every ab and pec muscle on his torso, and like he had done earlier, she tweaked his nipples slightly. Brock slid around behind May, kissing around her neck. She moaned her pleasure as her body swayed in time with his. Then, he slowly kneeled down behind her, his hands sliding over her sides, savoring the feeling of soft, delicate silk alongside soft, supple skin. His hands closed in on May's ass, outlined perfectly in her thong. Brock kneaded the flesh, and placed a few fleeting kisses on one cheek while letting the other go and giving it a gentle slap. He got to his feet, and he grabbed the hem of her bustier, intent on pulling it off. May lifted her arms accordingly. He pulled it up and off, and it dangled on his finger before dropping to the ground. Then, she moaned in delight and slinked back against him as he took her tits in his hands. He took his time working over the generous flesh, and hearing her gasp as he gently tweaked her nipples urged him further.

She turned to face him, presenting her boyfriend with a full view of her (mostly) naked form for the first time in almost a month. She pushed her breasts up against his chest, her hard nipples digging into his chest. She leaned in for a kiss. Brock obliged, but froze when he felt her hand massaging the massive tent that formed in his pants. He groaned as May rubbed a little bit faster. Brock's face looked pained; here she was, only two thin layers of fabric separating his cock from her hand. He wanted to feel her bare flesh against his own so badly!

It seemed as though May read his mind. She ran her hands around the waistline of his pants and slid both them and his underwear down in one smooth motion. As he stepped out of the clothes, May's eyes became fixed on Brock's hard cock. She reached her hand out to it again. She gasped slightly as she ran her hand up and down his length.

"It's so big..." she whispered. She looked into Brock's eyes. He smiled, and took her tits into his hands.

"You're pretty well endowed yourself, too, honey," he told her. She smiled back, and pushed her chest forward, against his hands. He let them go after a few moments, and they stared into one another's eyes again. May knew what he wanted, and to be honest, she wanted to do just that. It had been far too long since she last had the taste of him on her lips. Plus, in the past few weeks, she made a habit to practice her techniques every night on her toy, getting herself ready for this moment (and what she figured would be many more moments like it this week).

With an alluring smile, May slowly sank to her knees, and came face to face with Brock's hard, throbbing cock.

She took the large organ in one hand, and licked around the head. She gave it a light kiss, then licked around the head more, her tongue trailing further down his length. May licked the entire length of Brock's dick before returning to the tip, where she took him into her mouth.

Brock groaned deeply. "Yeah...that's the way," he said, running his hands through her hair.

May took her time sucking him, bobbing her head up and down with slow strokes at first. Her hand was wrapped around the base of his cock, which still left her with about half to two-thirds of him to suck on. Her mouth came off him, but not for long. She saw a few drops of white fluid seep out of his tip, and brought her mouth down around it, licking up his precum. The taste of him lingered on her tongue. It made her want more. Gradually, her pace picked up. She let go of his cock this time, instead taking hold of Brock's ass as her hot little mouth bobbed up and down on his prick. The first time his cock was completely in her mouth, she stopped, her lips wrapped around the base, and looked up at him. Brock's head lolled back as May sucked on him.

She was now taking his entire length in her mouth as she sucked. Her right hand came off his ass and caressed his balls, rolling them around while she took him all the way down. Brock was panting pretty heavily. He could barely remember the last time May gave him head like this, and he was surprised he held out as long as he did.

"That's it," he coaxed, "come on, baby...I'm almost there..."

May came off his cock, but didn't let up. She leaned down and took one of his balls in her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue and sucking on it. She repeated this treatment with the other, and then with both at the same time. Her hand kept busy by stroking up and down the length of his dick.

The entire package was throbbing like mad, and May decided she wanted his cum. She took the first few inches or so in her mouth, sucking hard on it and lavishing it with her tongue. She jacked the rest of his dick with her free hand. Her boyfriend's breathing grew ragged as the end neared, and with a loud grunt and a thrust of his hips, Brock came in May's mouth.

She held tightly to his tip with her lips, not wanting to miss a single drop. He came in such great volume it was hard for her to keep it all in. She swallowed after the first few, thick spurts, then let the rest of his cum fill her mouth. All the while she jacked the rest of his cock, trying to milk every last drop of his hot cum.

Brock's cock slipped out of May's mouth after he came, and he stood before her, panting heavily. His dick was half hard and hung down between his legs. He looked down at his girlfriend, who was still on her knees. She tilted her head back and swallowed. She smiled at him and stood up.

"Did you like that?" she asked. "'Cuz I sure did."

"Man..." Brock sat down at the foot of her bed. "I gotta sit down." As soon as he was settled, she walked forward and sat on his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist. He put his arms around her waist. "You're incredible, you know that?"

"So are you," she said, leaning forward. She kissed him, her tongue seeking out that of her boyfriend's. Brock could taste some of himself on her lips, but he paid it no mind. The feeling of her naked flesh against his own, along with May rubbing her crotch against his own, made his cock start to rise again.

Brock stood, still holding onto her waist. She kept her legs wrapped around him. He walked over to the bed, pulled back the covers and laid down, laying May flat on her back with her head against the pillows. His muscular body lay atop hers, her legs bent at the knees and her thighs brushing against his sides. He began kissing and licking around her neck.

May's head bent back, a moan escaped her lips. She loved this feeling so much...not so much the sex itself, but the chance to be intimate with her boyfriend, who she loved deeply. The physical aspect also carried a lot of weight, especially tender moments like this; although Brock has her pinned down, she feels completely safe and content.

Brock kissed along her neck, and moved down to her collarbone. She shuddered underneath his touch. Her shudder turned into a convulsion as his hands found her tits as well. He licked all around one, then the other, switching back and forth between them to keep her on edge. He sucked one of her nipples, then the other. Then he pressed her tits together, and sucked on both of them at the same time.

"Oh god..." she moaned. "Oh, Brock..."

Brock looked up at her, and let go of her breasts. He trailed kisses down her belly, light, fluttery kisses that barely touched her flesh and made it twitch when they did. Eventually, he got to the only clothed spot on either one of their bodies. He got up on his knees and ran her hands along her hips, taking hold of the straps of her thong.

"Ready, hon?" he asked.

"Do it," she told him. "But...do it slowly, please?"

Brock nodded, and pulled at the straps. The scrap of fabric came loose, and Brock continued pullilng it slowly off her hips and down her legs. She lifted her legs to accomodate him, and once the garment was off, he tossed it to the side and laid down between her legs.

He slid his fingers up and down her wet pussy and through the small strip of pubic hair. "I like this," he said.

"I trimmed it up the other day," she said. "I thought you would."

Brock nodded, and set himself to work. He gave her pussy a few light licks, then wormed his tongue up and down her opening. He set his forearms against her thighs, effectively holding her legs open. Gently he pulled her outer lips apart to expose the wet, pink flesh underneath. Her clit was on display as well, hard as marble. He pushed his tongue inside her and started wiggling it around inside her.

May rolled her hips against her boyfriend. "Oh god! Ahhhhhh!" she moaned. She slid her hands down to his head, tangling in his hair as she held him against her cunt. He responded by digging his tongue deeper inside. He lapped up her juices with each stroke.

"Brock..." she whispered Her breath came in repeated gasps, and she kneaded her tits. She twisted her nipples, a little harder than she normally enjoyed, and moaned his name loudly. Then, he slipped his tongue out of her pussy.

His finger traced her pussy lips, then gently brushed over her clit. She gasped loudly. Brock rubbed her clit a little faster, and her breathing accellerated. She moaned again as Brock replaced his finger with his mouth. He pushed two fingers inside her, and began pumping them in and out. Her moans became high, quick whimpers as her climax neared.

And then...Brock's lips latched onto her clit, and he sucked long and hard. May's eyes were wide as dinner plates as the combined sensations overwhelmed her, and she screamed Brock's name again as she came.

Brock switched his fingers out for his mouth as his girl came, and he lapped at her pussy as she rode out her orgasm. He licked up as much of her juices as he could, and lightly flicked his tongue over her clit as she settled down.

When she did, Brock crawled atop her and kissed her. She shuddered into the kiss; she could feel his fully hard cock brushing against her pussy. He flicked his tongue around her ear.

"How do you want it?" Brock asked in a deep, sensual voice. May shuddered, but mostly remained silent. He shifted over to her other ear and tongued her earlobe. "Tell me."

May was silent, lost in Brock's gaze. "From behind..." she whispered. "I want you to take me from behind..."

Brock smiled. "Anything for you, honey." He sat back on his haunches, and waited. May shifted into the appropriate position, resting her elbows on her pillows. She looked over her shoulder as Brock got behind her and took his dick in hand. He brushed the tip up against her wet pussy lips, teasing her. May whimpered and pushed her ass back, trying to press his dick inside her. Finally, Brock got just the tip inside her, took hold of her waist, and thrust forward, burying himself deep inside her pussy.

May moaned loudly at the penetration. He was so deep inside her! That big cock of his was filling her pussy to the brim! Brock held still inside her, and let her get used to the feeling. He leaned forward, sliding his hands up her back and around to her breasts. He gently squeezed the soft flesh, trapping her nipples between his fingers.

"Oh god, Brock!" she moaned. "Your cock feels so good inside me...!"

"I've missed this feeling, May..." Brock crooned in her ear. "Your pussy's so tight..."

"It's tight for you, baby."

Brock's grip on her tits became a little harder. "Come on, honey...squeeze that cock..." The pressure around his cock nearly doubled. "Yeah, that's it..." He pulled out a little, then pushed back in, still letting May adjust. He kept up these shallow thrusts, but they were still some time apart. Gradually, his pace quickened, his thrusts becoming deeper. He straightened himself up and grabbed her waist again so he could really give it to her.

The sound of May's ass slapping against Brock's pelvis filled the room. The sound of flesh popping in such a matter was, at times, barely audible above May's wailing and Brock's grunting. Her slick cunt helped Brock slide in and out of her very easily. May spent a good part of the experience with her head bowed and thrusting her ass back against Brock, trying to get his cock just a little bit deeper inside.

"Oooooooh, yeah!" she moaned. "Ohhhh, god! Ohhh! Oooh! Oh, oh, oh, ahhhn..." May's moans grew higher in pitch. Sensing she was about to cum, Brock pounded faster into May's cunt. The sharp slaps of flesh against flesh quickened until May's head flew back and she screamed loudly in orgasmic bliss.

Brock groaned as May's pussy tightened around his cock. He held himself fully inside her as her pussy spasmed and her fluids splurted out around him. He also held her tightly by the waist to keep her from flailing all about. It was several moments before she went limp in his hands and calmed down.

As May regained her senses, she felt Brock pull out completely, take hold of her hips and flip her onto her back. Her eyes were wide as Brock practically pounced on top of her, spread her legs, and quickly slammed his cock back inside of her. He was propped up on his elbows and started powering into her at a fast pace. There was no hesitation this time. He wanted her to cum again, and hard. And he wanted to see her face when she came.

"Brock!" May gasped.

"Oh god, May," Brock said, "I love you so much..." His mouth was over hers again, and she moaned into a deep kiss.

"I love - AH! - love you, too - OHH! - Brock!" May cinched her legs around her lover's waist, hanging on as though her life depended on it. She only left him enough room to pull out and thrust into her, but the furthest he could pull out still left the tip inside her. As with before, she wanted his cum. Badly.

She whimpered with each thrust he made. Her tits bounced up and down on her chest, much to Brock's delight. He leaned down and kissed around her neck. May's head lolled back and moaned Brock's name.

"Brock..." she moaned, "I'm so close...you're gonna make me cum again!"

"Yeahhhhh..." Brock moaned. "Cum for me, babe..." He felt his cock twitch as his own orgasm neared. He was thrusting as fast as he could go, but he needed that something extra to get her completely over the edge. He then remembered that May's titties became very sensitive when she was aroused in such a manner. So, he squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples between his thumb and index fingers.

The sensations quickly overwhelmed the girl. "OhhhhhHHHH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" May wailed. Every muscle in her body tensed up as she came harder than she ever came in her life. Her cunt pulsed and squeezed his cock repeatedly, bringing about the end for her boyfriend.

With lone last, hard thrust, Brock burowed as far as he could go inside May, and with a roar, his cock exploded in orgasm. Jets of cum shot out of his dick and landed deep inside May's pussy. Her pussy spasmed with each splurt, as though it was sucking his cum straight out of his balls.

And just as she thought, Brock cumming inside her helped prolong her own orgasm for nearly an entire minute...a minute that felt like an eternity.

May's entire body went limp. Her arms flopped above her head and her legs slipped off Brock's waist. Her eyes were closed and remained closed until her breathing returned to normal. When she opened her eyes, she saw Brock staring down at her. It made her heart race. There they both were, in a blissful euphoria, and Brock still had a look about him like a conquering hero. It made her smile.

"Wow," she whispered. Brock leaned down to kiss her, which she returned. "You're so good to me."

"You're good to me, too," Brock answered. He caressed her cheek. "I love you, May."

"I love you too, Brock." They kissed again.

Brock pushed himself off May, and withdrew his now limp cock. It dripped with a combination of his and May's love fluids. May got under the covers, and Brock followed, laying down beside her. He pulled the covers over them, and May snuggled close to her boyfriend. She lay an arm over his chest.

"I just wish every night could end like this," May said.

Brock slid his arm behind her. "Me too," he said. "Maybe someday it'll be like this, but for this week, it will be. And I'm gonna enjoy every second of it."

"Me too." She settle dher head on his chest. "Good night, honey. I love you."

"I love you, too." Brock reached over with his free hand and turned off the lamp on her nightstand. And within a few minutes, both were fast asleep.

__________

While this one was longer than the first "chapter", I found it much easier to write. Comparing the sizes and time invested into each individual story, I'd say this took less time. But I think I'm overanalyzing this a bit.

I hope you've had as much fun reading it as I've had writing it.

© 2006 Millennium Pen studios

(x-posted all over the place)
Sign up to rate and review this story