Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ray's daughter

Ray's daughter

by Crimsonsorrow 3 reviews

Raven is Ray's daughter, but she didnt know that she was until her social worker told her

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 1504 words

0Unrated
A/N: I own Raven and that's about it

Chapter one


Raven sighed as the police car went past her car and she got out of hers and began to walk down the street. She heard the police car screech behind her, "Raven Toro stop where you are." they said.

She looked back at them and began to run as fast as she possibly could to get away, then another car was in front of her, she jumped over it and onto the hood and kept on running unfortunately she ran right into an officer who caught her and took her back to one of the cars.

"So Raven how have you been lately?" Todd the officer asked her once they got to the police station.

"Oh I've been fantastic and you?" she asked him.

"Good as can be expected. So whats this the fifth time you've been in here?" he asked her.

She shook her head, "Seventh." she said proudly.

"Well your case workers on his way and just to warn you he sounds pissed off." he told her.

She nodded in thanks and waited, she was in a cell unfortunately but it was routine she had to be in there its not like she had any other choice. Her case worker got there about fifteen minutes later with five others, she immediately recognized them as My Chemical Romance.

When her case worker walked up to her cell with the guys in tow he shook his head at her, "Raven what am I going to do with you?" he asked her.

She stood up and smirked at him, "Send me far away hopefully." she said to him.

"Well you just might get that wish," he told her and gestured to the band who was behind him. "I found your real father." he told her.

She looked at him like he went crazy, "They are like eight to fourteen years older than me though, how could one of them be my father?" she asked.

Ray looked at her, "I got your real mother pregnant when we were fourteen and she was forced to give you up." he took a picture out of his pocket and showed it to her. It was from when she was born, it was a picture of him holding her and he looked so happy.

"After your mother gave you up she lost it completely, she wouldn't eat, talk or do anything really. She was practically a zombie, it broke her heart when she had to give you up when she didn't want to but her parents made her and said that she had no choice in the matter." he paused for a moment and took a breath before continuing. "She killed herself later that year, I think maybe three months after you were born, she couldn't handle being without you, she felt like she was missing a part. I was missing a part but I promised myself and her that once I was old enough and could afford it I would come find you, a promise I kept." he said to her smiling.

Raven smiled at him, "Thank you." she told him.

He looked at her curiously, "For what?" he asked.

"For finding me." she said simply.

Her case worker soon jumped in the conversation and glared at her. "Raven what were you thinking. I've been down here what five times to come and pick you up and get you out of here?" he asked her.

"This is the seventh time actually." she told him.

His eyes bugged out at that, "Do you even know what you are doing, you're putting your life and other pedestrian's lives in danger." he told her.

She smiled at him sheepishly, "Sorry but I can't help it that I like the adrenaline rush okay." she told him.

"Yes I've heard this a million times before. Do you even know how many laws you broke this time?" he asked her and she shook her head.

He glared at her, "Well lets start with that you were going eighty-five miles over the speed limit, driving without insurance, blocking roads off, driving on the wrong side of the road, all of the unpaid speeding tickets, running from the police and of course the STREET RACING." he said to her.

She looked at him nervously, "Well I'm so disappointed in myself how dare I break seven laws, I was trying so hard for ten." she told him shaking her head.

The others looked at her shocked, never knowing that it was possible to break seven laws in one night. Her case worker was yelling at her yet again, "What do you get out of this, I don't get it, you could die doing this, you could crash and be a mangled mess or burn alive feeling your skin melting off of you. Do you want that, if you die people wont even be able to see your face at you funeral because of how you died." he asked her.

Raven looked like she wanted to punch him right there but obviously couldn't since she was still cuffed behind her back, "I enjoy it okay, I get money doing it and I like the adrenaline rush alright." she yelled back at him.

Todd came over to her cell and let her out and uncuffed her, "Hopefully we wont see you for an eighth time Raven." he told her.

She nodded, "I'll try." she said to him smiling and giving him a hug good bye.

As they walked outside Raven's case worker was still pissed, "Look James, leave me alone okay I'm sixteen and I can make my own choices alright." she said to him finally getting annoyed by his huffing.

He was about to say something back when Ray gave him a look, "I think you're done here, she's going to be in mine and the guys' care from now on." he told him and motioned for James her case worker to leave them alone.

Once James' back was turned Raven stuck her tongue out at him and flicked him off, the guys laughed at that. Raven looked at them, "So you guys got a ride?" she asked them.

"Over there." Gerard said pointing to a van that they were renting while they were there in Minnesota.

Frank pulled her over towards it, "Well come on we still have to take you to pick up your car, you do remember where it is don't you?" he asked her, she nodded and got in and sat beside her dad. She gave Gerard directions to where her car was, he ended up at an old looking warehouse that looked worn down beyond repair.

He looked at her questioningly, "Your car's here?" he asked her doubtfully.

She nodded, "Yeah I store it here." she said and got out and walked into the building.

When she came out she was driving a right side Skyline, she motioned for them to follow her to her house. She parked her car outside her house and grabbed her messenger bag that was in the back. As they entered she set her bag down on the table, "Well this is it, not much but hey its all I can afford." she said as she took the money she made that night and put it in a bowl that she had on a stand with all of the other money she makes from racing that she's been saving the last few months.

"Its a nice place." Bob said looking around.

She shrugged, "Well make yourselves at home if you get hungry there is a fridge, but I'm going to go and take a shower I'll be out in a while." she said as she went to take a shower.

When Raven was done in the shower she untangled her curly hair, yep it was just like her dad Ray's hair. Only when she meet the guys she had straightened it earlier that day so they didn't know that yet. She went and changed into a pair of blue pinstripe PJ pants and a 'As I Lay Dying' black band t-shirt.

She went back out to the living room and saw that the guys were watching some TV, Frank was the only one who saw her standing there and when he saw her he looked at her shocked. "Holy shit you do look like Ray." he said.

The others looked at her and looked between Ray and herself, shocked at the resemblance. Raven shook her head at them, "Well anyways, I'm tired and going to bed you guys can stay up but I need at least five hours of sleep to function." she said to them.

They all said good night to her and Ray kissed her on the cheek and said good night, she gave him a hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek and then gave everyone a good night hug, even Bob was given one even though he doesn't like being touched much.
Sign up to rate and review this story